Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2003 5:37:38 AM EDT
jonestown.sdsu.edu/

I thought it fitting to commemorate the tragedy of these stupid people with a little creative expression.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:47:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:47:31 AM EDT
[#2]

cool dude
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:49:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I forgot to add... Jim Jones is originally from a town about 15 miles from where I live across the Indiana border.

All those Holiness Pentecostal Temples up and down Indiana 227 scare the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:50:36 AM EDT
[#4]
The moral of the story: if there's anything about the practices or beliefs of a religion or other group which is secret; anything they won't tell you about or let you read up front; anything they won't let you tell your parents and friends about, RUN LIKE HELL.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:51:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Very sick...

I like it!

NsB
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:52:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
jonestown.sdsu.edu/

I thought it fitting to commemorate the tragedy of these stupid people with a little creative expression.

24.123.69.58/jimjoneskoolade.jpg

Sorry...I don't find that very humorous.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:52:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the new wallpaper!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:53:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
jonestown.sdsu.edu/

24.123.69.58/jimjoneskoolade.jpg

Sorry...I don't find that very humorous.

Let's see... my "Give a Shit" Meter didn't even budge.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:13:19 AM EDT
[#9]

NsB
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:27:21 AM EDT
[#10]
 too damn funny
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#11]
I can hardly wait to see how you celebrate Waco......

You have some issues, seek some help.

900 people die, and you make it out to be a joke.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:45:38 AM EDT
[#12]
"Sheeple"..........just stupid "followers"!

Purple........would that mean "grape"?

If they were stupid enough to follow that idiot that makes them no better than Lemmings!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:48:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Let's see... 900 people who are so weakminded that they surrender their self-worth and identity to a manipulative religious leader to the point of being willing to leave their family behind and ultimately commit suicide.....

I'd call that a good hosing down of the gene pool.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:54:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's see... 900 people who are so weakminded that they surrender their self-worth and identity to a manipulative religious leader to the point of being willing to leave their family behind and ultimately commit suicide.....

I'd call that a good hosing down of the gene pool.

How far back do the Darwin Awards go?

Ben, that pic is great.  Totally irreverant but funny nonetheless.

HEY KOOL-AID MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:57:37 AM EDT
[#15]
I feel so sad for the kids-------Sometimes they have little or no chance.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:20:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

GoldtopDude, I agree with you to a point, but I again submit that if you are mentally weak enough to commit such an act, the gene pool is probably better off without you and your offspring.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:40:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The moral of the story: if there's anything about the practices or beliefs of a religion or other group which is secret; anything they won't tell you about or let you read up front; anything they won't let you tell your parents and friends about, RUN LIKE HELL.

Try going to the vatican and reading whatever you want in there, they have classified  material also.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:43:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GoldtopDude, I agree with you to a point, but I again submit that if you are mentally weak enough to commit such an act, the gene pool is probably better off without you and your offspring.

bendover, you are the epitomy of human kindness. Adolf Hitler would be proud.

You are so superior.........
not.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm sure there have been many great people that have come from worthless parents.

Laugh at the adults, weep for the children.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:51:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Great pic....you sick bastage!

is there anyway to photoshop the kool aid man busting through a wall?

-HS
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:51:43 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

bendover, you are the epitomy of human kindness. Adolf Hitler would be proud.

You are so superior.........

not.

Unkind? To people like this? Let's see... before they all did the world a favor and committed suicide, they were morally indignant, judgemental, holier-than-thou, radical neo-Christian assholes who would as soon spit on your for not belonging to their cult than they would look at you.

If adamantly disliking that kind of person is unkind, then I am the deepest form of unkind you will ever meet.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:05:21 AM EDT
[#22]
IBTL
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:11:14 AM EDT
[#23]
LOL... what for?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:13:44 AM EDT
[#24]
I agree with you Ben. Society is better off without nuts like that littering the gene pool.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:14:27 AM EDT
[#25]
lmao! funny photoshop
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:25:45 AM EDT
[#26]
I think it was just a killer party that went bad with a bad batch of Boon's Farm or Strawberry Hill.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:28:57 AM EDT
[#27]
OH YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Kool-Aid's here bringin ya fun.
Kool-aid's got thirst on the run.
Get a big wide happy ear to ear Kool-Aid smiiiiiille. Cause the bigest smile is a Kool-Aid smile. Kool-Aid smile, yes a Kool-Aid smile.

Question: Hey! How bout a nice Hawaiian punch?

Answer: Cyanide Mango?  Sure!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:35:29 AM EDT
[#28]
The thing I noticed about that joke is that the punch line was too long.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:41:43 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
The thing I noticed about that joke is that the punch line was too long.

That's why there aren't many jokes about Jonestown.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:46:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Grape drink for anyone???

Fools lead to their slaughter.

All he did was add some chlorene to the gene pool!

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:51:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm sure there have been many great people that have come from worthless parents.

You bet there are!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Sorry, but the children still get my sympathy.

When you are six years old, and your mother offers you a cup of Kool-Aid, your first thought is NOT, "Gee I woinder if she's poisoning me?"

As for the adults, too bad. I'll never understand how people can be so duped as to do something like this. It simply boggles the mind...
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm seriously tempted not to even reply...its pretty darn immature to make fun of peoples death.  You may not like or agree with them, btu come on human life is human life.  

In your grim humor, I'm sure you didn't consider how many of those "stupid people" actually had problems in their lives that facilitated their easy of falling into a cult.   I am all for personal responsibility, btu how about the abused wife that found comfort in a family of believers, or the child of a broken home that for the first time felt loved.  Its just downright wrong to make a blanket judgement of these people.    

No one is asking you to weep for them, but there really is no call in being a jacka$$ and making light of their untimely demise.  Seriously people, show some class.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:23:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Contrary to popular misconception, not all human life is valuable.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:30:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Ahhh...I think I know what this is about! Are those small town snake handlers over there giving you greif about the club idea BD?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#36]
LOL... naah. But I've had my share of run-in's with them.

There's not much they can do about it. There's no zoning prohibition against it. They can kiss my hairy ass.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:42:24 AM EDT
[#37]
We used to have Jim Jones partys in the Army.
Big pot and dump whatever booze we had into it, Then dump coolaid for the color in it Stir and Blammo- Party time. (usally at the end of the month before payday..)
And folks wonder why I don't drink anymore.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:46:47 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Well shoot, then why don't we set up some government squads to go out and identify these "undesirables" and round 'em all up.

We could just execute them to "clean up the gene pool" as some have suggested.  Maybe firing squads.

Or even better, gas chambers and ovens.

Why hasn't somebody thought of this before?!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well shoot, then why don't we set up some government squads to go out and identify these "undesirables" and round 'em all up.

We could just execute them to "clean up the gene pool" as some have suggested.  Maybe firing squads.

Or even better, gas chambers and ovens.

Why hasn't somebody thought of this before?!

No need. As historically proven, when left to their own devices, they will eliminate themselves from the eligible gene pool on their own motivation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top