Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2003 9:56:59 PM EDT
That's right.  DU believes VP Bush brainwashed/hired/hypnotized John Hinkley to shoot Reagan, so Bush could become president.

These idiots are completely out to lunch.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=725425&mesg_id=725425
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:10:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Without going over to DUh, lemme guess:  Bush Sr was head of CIA, Hinkley's mom <?> worked for a company that is/was a CIA front...right?  I've heard a somewhat similar conspiracy re Mark David Chapman....
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:09:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Mark David Chapman was gunning for Yoko and she pushed John in the way. No, no, no, wait, she hired him to kill John b/c Paul had convinced him to put the band back together after they got high and watched the Blues Brothers. No, no, no, Bob Marley had John Lennon killed so HE could become the greatest song writer who ever lived. Wait, which one died first? OOO Yoko had Bob Killed, b/c she worked for the NSA and it was her mission to break up the Beatles before the became too powerful an influence of the youth culture, look at the monkey, look at the monkey!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:47:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Crazy people are fun.

A Yeoman's job, Raven, bringing us the goods. I'd rather not soil my IP Address looking at that site.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Mark David Chapman WAS gunning for Ono; in a brief moment of lucidity Lennon jumped ahead and took the bullet instead of staying married to that leech.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top