Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2003 8:56:24 PM EDT
www.sogknives.com/revolver.htm

I've been looking for a good knife for work (I do landscaping) and this seems like a good one for the money. The only thing that scares me is that it seems that on this knife, if you arent careful, the blade could very well fail and cut the s*%$ out of your palm. What do ya'll think about this knife?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The only thing that scares me is that it seems that on this knife, if you arent careful, the blade could very well fail and cut the s*%$ out of your palm. What do ya'll think about this knife?

What do you mean? Like sleeping forward or cutting yourself with the theeth of the saw in the handle?

If that thing unlocks it while you're cutting, you're gonna mess up your hand (what kind of lock has it btw?)

NsB
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 9:16:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I should have been more clear. If the lock failed it seems it could be VERY dangerous, though i suppose if it does and you applied forward pressure, the back of the hidden blade would hit the finger, not the palm. Either way, what do ya'll think about the knife? Good idea? Bad idea? No niche? thanks again
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I should have been more clear. If the lock failed it seems it could be VERY dangerous, though i suppose if it does and you applied forward pressure, the back of the hidden blade would hit the finger, not the palm. Either way, what do ya'll think about the knife? Good idea? Bad idea? No niche? thanks again

I don't particulary like it, but if it suits your needs, go for it.

One thing that "bothers" me is the blade lenght... Will you be able to legally carry it with 4,5"?

Quick question? Why not a multitool?
Or a nice folder and a cheap ass working saw that you can replace cheply once worn out?

NsB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top