Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2003 7:55:14 PM EDT
I didn't like this guy at first, but I've come to realize what a freaking genius this guy is now.  www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/survivors/bio/jon.shtml He's treating Survivor like a complete joke for his own amusement.  

He's playing the part of a pro-wrestling heel through the whole game of Survivor.  I thought he was just an immature dork who just liked pro wrestling, and he is, but it goes so much deeper than that. His whole life revolves around it. He was part of an underground pro-wrestling league in Portland, which is actually some kind of post-modern performance art.

www.powvideo.com/newsvideo.html

And now he's doing it for a nationwide audience, it's so fucking hilarious! And brilliant! And it's totally flying over EVERYONE'S HEADS!

www.gatorclaw.com/jonnyfairplay

Fuck Rupert!  Jonny Fairplay is the fucking PUPPETMASTER on soooooo many different levels.  I hope to god he wins the whole enchilada.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone needs a hobby.

I suggest trolling DU.

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I hated JFP at first too, but I think he will go further than Rupert.

Rupert seems to think the food giver and best challenge player wins.  But he has a huge target on him as soon as he doesnt win immunity.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#3]
that guy annoys the hell out of me.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:45:02 PM EDT
[#4]

that guy annoys the hell out of me.

Same here.
I cant stand him
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:50:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I think he's hilarious.  He's obnoxious, weak, whiny, and generally useless and yet he keeps surviving.  PUPPETMASTER.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:51:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe he is a genius and is the puppetmaster, but I still hate his guts.
I definately would love to pinch his face off. At some of the tribual councils, when he would swagger and dance his way to the voting table, with that arrogant smirk on his face, I almost launched myself at the TV.
What a self-satisfied little punk!

And fuck Rupert.
Ever since he started coming across as being owed loyalty by everyone in the tribe, he can kiss my hairy ass.

I miss Michelle![>(]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#7]
The Jonny Fairplay gesture explained www.gatorclaw.com/ep5fy.wmv
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 11:04:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Ryno should have kicked his ass 2 episodes ago when he threatened to...Or Rupert when he tried voting Rupert off. He's a weenie boy... Almost every episode has a fag in it..I seriously thought HE was it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top