Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2003 3:15:46 PM EDT
For as much bullshit as the trolls bring here, we have our own. Brag and boast about trolling duh and other 'enemies'. There is no difference, but I expect them to be better at the stupid game playing than we are, and I expect 'us' to be on ahigher moral ground.

Children will be children, we have them and so do they.

I hope 'our' trolls are happy. You waste their bandwidth, they waste ours.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#2]
accurate reloading....
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#3]
We don't really troll, we ask valid questions and we get banned.
Trolls jump on here, shout Clinton is God and the US sucks and then sulks away.
If they would stand (as some do) and articulate their positions, they aren't trolls.  Just idiots.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually I am feeling kind of grumpy today...don't know why, maybe it's my period or something.

SGtar51
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
For as much bullshit as the trolls bring here, we have our own. Brag and boast about trolling duh and other 'enemies'. There is no difference, but I expect them to be better at the stupid game playing than we are, and I expect 'us' to be on ahigher moral ground.

Word.

*finds it strange to agree with CavVet*
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:59:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Actually I am feeling kind of grumpy today...don't know why, maybe it's my period or something.

SGtar51

Yeah, you're 5s and 1s seem reversed lately.

You have no idea............

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:08:51 PM EDT
[#8]
[>(] [>(] [>(] [>(] [>(] [>(] [>(] [>(] [>(]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I was banned at Accurate Reloding, I dont know why....
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Cav, it's not trolling at DU. It's called psychological warfare.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Word.

Nothing wrong with agreeing with CavVet; IMO he catches a lot of undeserved crap. It's not like he's arguing for reparations (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure he told me that he detests the idea). I think people take legitimate reasons to dislike black culture and then misapply them to CavVet. But, back to the main point: we do deserve it somewhat, we have many who troll DU.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Word.

Nothing wrong with agreeing with CavVet; IMO he catches a lot of undeserved crap. It's not like he's arguing for reparations (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure he told me that he detests the idea). I think people take legitimate reasons to dislike black culture and then misapply them to CavVet. But, back to the main point: we do deserve it somewhat, we have many who troll DU.

Uh, it has nothing to do with race. I just dont agree with him most of the time.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Word.

Uh, it has nothing to do with race. I just dont agree with him most of the time.

Not specifically you. I know I quoted you, but it just seems to be a common occurance.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't troll at DU. (I have never been banned) I just try to see if their posistions have any logic. They don't, and they don't care for logic. They are all about their feelings. They are very angry people.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:59:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I was banned and asked for an explanation.

Saeed said he banned a whole bunch of people who had used multiple IPs.

He reinstated me the next day.

I'm still there.

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was banned and asked for an explanation.

Saeed said he banned a whole bunch of people who had used multiple IPs.

He reinstated me the next day.

I'm still there.

I had only one IP, one user name.

Im not sure if you saw any of my posts on there. That might be the real reason....
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I know what your saying, and I agree with you, if you're asking............... But I wonder??????
What brings this on?? It's been going on a Loo.......
(Oops..... maybe I get it, I'll go crack a brew ,get some peanuts.... Cav??? Wany anything while I'm up??  )

THIS could get interestink.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top