Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 1:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]
So you wish violence on someone simply because they have a different opinion?

[edited to add] Wow... There are some crazy people over there [e.g. minuteman].

[edited again] Ok... I read page 2, they are ALL crazy.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yes I would beat the stupid out of that jerk off if I was to meet him face to face.
Go read some of his posts , he goes way beyond free speech, he has even threatened POTUS once or twice, for the life of me I can't understand why he's not in Fed custody by now.

This guy posted one of the most b;lantant threats I ever read on the net and a Mod or Admin zapped it before he got busted, I bet the next time they let it stand and he gets what he deserves.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm having a strong feeling of deja vu right now...

NsB
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:23:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm with Jrzy....this guy is a paranoid idiot fuck....

what he needs is a straight jacket and padded room.

This pig has a lot of nerve associating himself with Paul Revere....

-HS
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#5]
What is it to you jrzy, you could just click on the ignore button, or not even visit the board.

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes I would beat the stupid out of that jerk off if I was to meet him face to face.
Go read some of his posts , he goes way beyond free speech, he has even threatened POTUS once or twice, for the life of me I can't understand why he's not in Fed custody by now.

This guy posted one of the most blantant threats I ever read on the net and a Mod or Admin zapped it before he got busted, I bet the next time they let it stand and he gets what he deserves.

"Goes beyond the freedom of speech"

Interesting. I wonder if anything could be construed to go "beyond the freedom of the second amendment" like say... "Assault Rifles".

He's probably not in federal custody because he never does anything but make threats on the internet.

Also, you threaten him here and he threatens the president. All things being equal wouldnt that constitute the same type of crime that he did  in the first place by threatening the president?

For the record, yes he is crazy.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#7]
That guy makes Liberty look reasonable!
....sorry, Lib! Couldn't resist!
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What is it to you jrzy, you could just click on the ignore button, or not even visit the board.

What's the matter Dave did I turn the light on all your little cockroach tin foil hat friends?

They don't get to hide out and slam our President with lies and threats, if you don't like it that's to fucking bad pal!
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's the matter Dave did I turn the light on all your little cockroach tin foil hat friends?

They don't get to hide out and slam our President with lies and threats, if you don't like it that's to fucking bad pal!

So where did he lie? And I didn't read any threats in his thread, however I did read what could be construed as a threat here.....

Just keep sucking on that blue pill dude.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:37:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This guy posted one of the most blantant threats I ever read on the net and a Mod or Admin zapped it before he got busted, I bet the next time they let it stand and he gets what he deserves.

Interesting. I wonder if anything could be construed to go "beyond the freedom of the second amendment" like say... "Assault Rifles".

He's probably not in federal custody because he never does anything but make threats on the internet.

Also, you threaten him here and he threatens the president. All things being equal wouldnt that constitute the same type of crime that he did  in the first place by threatening the president?

ZRH there's a big difference between me saying I would kick his ass if I met him face to face and the out right threat aginst the President, first of all the threat you say I made against him is not valid, I don't know who or where is is, there is no threat.
The threats he made againt POTUS are a real crime even if it's just made over the net.

The "beyond the freedom of speech" comment I made was in reference to him making those threats against POTUS.
You have to agree that the right of free speech stops at the door of illegal threats, right?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So where did he lie? And I didn't read any threats in his thread, however I did read what could be construed as a threat here.....

Come Dave if you have the balls to post here that you agree with all that bullshit over there, maybe I should post some of your posts over there so the guys here canb see you for who and what you are too.
Come on Dave tell the boys here about your views on race as you do there.
Be honest and lets see who's a wacko and who isn't.
You defend people like P.Revere because you are just like him, only you know if you post what you really feel other members here will call you on it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#12]
JJ dude step away from the computer....its just the internet...
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ZRH there's a big difference between me saying I would kick his ass if I met him face to face and the out right threat aginst the President, first of all the threat you say I made against him is not valid, I don't know who or where is is, there is no threat.
The threats he made againt POTUS are a real crime even if it's just made over the net.

The "beyond the freedom of speech" comment I made was in reference to him making those threats against POTUS.
You have to agree that the right of free speech stops at the door of illegal threats, right?

OK, just checking.

One more thing.

Would you have the same reaction if he threatened Bill Clinton while in office?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Would you have the same reaction if he threatened Bill Clinton while in office?

No because I believe clinton was and is guilty of treason.
Whatever would have happened to him he would have deserved.

I as I'm sure you do defend the people we believe in.

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:55:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Come Dave if you have the balls to post here that you agree with all that bullshit over there, maybe I should post some of your posts over there so the guys here canb see you for who and what you are too.
You defend people like P.Revere because you are just like him, only you know if you post what you really feel other members here will call you on it.

I use the same name everywhere I post, anybody is free to do a search over there and find out what I have or have not said.

And yes I did let PR know he had a fan club going, so what?

Get a clue dude, just because you want to believe that gw is the messiah, and in fact he is closer to the anti-christ, everybody is entitled to their opinion.

And public figures are always subject to being under a looking glass.

You have some serious issues, and I would suggest some professional help.

Maybe someone here on the board can suggest a therapist?

dave
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I use the same name everywhere I post, anybody is free to do a search over there and find out what I have or have not said.

And yes I did let PR know he had a fan club going, so what?

Get a clue dude, just because you want to believe that gw is the messiah, and in fact he is closer to the anti-christ, everybody is entitled to their opinion.

And public figures are always subject to being under a looking glass.

You have some serious issues, and I would suggest some professional help.

Maybe someone here on the board can suggest a therapist?

dave

Do you know how wrong you are ?
You can not threaten the President just because he is a public figure, and yes P.Revere has threatened the President and if he does it again I bet he gets busted this time.
You are just one of the tin foil hat brigade and hate it when this fact is pointed out, you even use the same terms as they do, such as "take the blue pill"
You're just as fucked up as P revere over there and you know it, you just act a bit more normal over here because you know the guys here will fry your ass for the tin foil hat wacko you are.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:17:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Man you are in fine form tonight.

I post what I feel, here and there. Do a search here for my replies.

You have accosted me here on other posts, accusing me of the same thing.

Yes I am a conspiracy theorist, a tinfoil hat type. So what? I can connect the dots.

Most here do not share my beliefs, that is their choice. I try to educate those that will listen.

I notice you started to accuse me of being a racist. PROVE IT!

I am as far from a racist as a man can be.

So far you have proved nothing, but just slung inuendo.

Why don't you just sit back down in front of your TV, and get fed a fresh bunch of warm fuzzies, from your favorite newscast, and then tomorrow you can get some more from your favorite neo-con talk radio host. That should help you recover from any encounter with the truth.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:21:12 PM EDT
[#19]
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP-BEEP! BEEP!

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm......DING!

Zaphod opens his bag of popcorn, careful not to scald himself with the steam.....

Okay, guys! You can contiunue now!
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Beatings, by god, beatings are what everyone needs! If everyone, everywhere got a severe thrashing every day then the world would be a better place!

Thanks for looking!

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Wow, I thought DU were a buncha fuskin idiots.

These folks are downright scary.

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Yes I am a conspiracy theorist, a tinfoil hat type. So what? I can connect the dots.

Most here do not share my beliefs, that is their choice. I try to educate those that will listen.

Why don't you just sit back down in front of your TV, and get fed a fresh bunch of warm fuzzies, from your favorite newscast, and then tomorrow you can get some more from your favorite neo-con talk radio host. That should help you recover from any encounter with the truth.

I'm sorry I painted you with the racist brush if you aren't dave, patriot network is comprised mostly of anti black and anti-Semitics.
And even at that all free people are also free to dislike any race thet want.
But if you want to promote violence agist the President such as P.Revere does constantly then you will find that you are wrong and might get more then you bargained for.
The feds don't take kindly to anyone making threats as he does.
He's real lucky I am not a rat, then again If I felt he was a real threat I would turn his ass in myself.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:30:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey jrzy,

don't fear, I shall return to continue this discourse, and give you the opportunity to post some more four letter rantings.

Dinner is served!

I will be back

dave
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Hey jrzy,

don't fear, I shall return to continue this discourse, and give you the opportunity to post some more four letter rantings.

Dinner is served!

I will be back

dave

Dave look above your last post.
I posted at 7:30:06 PM and you at 7:30:17
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sorry I painted you with the racist brush if you aren't dave, patriot network is comprised mostly of anti black and anti-Semitics.
And even at that all free people are also free to dislike any race thet want.
But if you want to promote violence agist the President such as P.Revere does constantly then you will find that you are wrong and might get more then you bargained for.
The feds don't take kindly to anyone making threats as he does.
He's real lucky I am not a rat, then again If I felt he was a real threat I would turn his ass in myself.

Thank you for the retraction, I am not a racist.

I also do not make threats against the POTUS, no matter who they may be. I may think that they should be removed for cause, but I would never threaten violence against them, nor approve of violence against them.

I happen to think that President Bush is selling us out, and that there are those that are normally right thinking people, that are backing him no matter what he does. I believe he has done more to harm the US than BJ Clinton. I will lay out why in another thread.

dave
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:48:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I happen to think that President Bush is selling us out, and that there are those that are normally right thinking people, that are backing him no matter what he does. I believe he has done more to harm the US than BJ Clinton. I will lay out why in another thread.

dave

Man you better put on you flame retardant panties and hold on real tight!
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:32:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Beatings, by god, beatings are what everyone needs! If everyone, everywhere got a severe thrashing every day then the world would be a better place!

And with that, he finds his new sigline, he does.

Yoink!
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 11:34:56 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And with that, he finds his new sigline, he does.

Yoink!

Glad I could help but it is just sarcasm, after all.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top