Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2003 12:04:51 AM EDT
I have a buddy that has a very large cutter. He said he would run whatever I wanted through it. I would like to be able to make someone whatever they wanted, but that would be very difficult on my buddies end. These stickers are the type that you peel off the back, stick it, run a card over it and peel the front off. Very durable....

I will put up a poll with various weapons and if anyone would like one, just let me know. Also, if you have any suggestions please let me know....

Price has yet to be determined. Very cheap though....

Rob

Edited to add: Not to kill the hat idea but how would you guys feel about a sticker with the logo and your state outline or abreviation?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:11:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I want a sticker with just an M4 on it!
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:13:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats what I am talkin about. Only the outline, various colors.....

Thanks M4, Rob
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:13:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I want "My Child Was Inmate Of the Month At County Jail" on a sticker...Most companies want WAY too much to print it up...I saw this at the local Sheriff's Office when I went to have my Form 4 signed off...Laughed my ass off. The girl in the front office only had a xerox copy of it and wanted a sticker for her car...I told her I liked it and if I could get it done cheap, I would bring her one....
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:15:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Az, I will see what I can do. Like I said before, the stickers have no print on them. So it will only be an outline of the letters.

Rob

Edit: Az did it look like this? ?

If so you can get it here. www.fakecrap.com/frack2.html 1/3rd down the page...
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:17:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Az, I will see what I can do. Like I said before, the stickers have no print on them. So it will only be an outline of the letters.

You mean like the ones of the little kid peeing on a FORD symbol or the "Cowboy Up" ones?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:18:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean like the ones of the little kid peeing on a FORD symbol or the "Cowboy Up" ones?

Exactly....

Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top