Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2003 7:57:30 PM EDT
Man, he is a real fuckstick. I mean, his points are so shallow I can not see how he has any credibility, even among the lib left.

They are discussing his book "Dude, Where is my Country."

Said GWB stating he felt strength from the knowledge that millions of Americans pray for him regularly and that the Chineese Premier and Putin and such did not know that comfort was equal to saying he and his election was part of a divine plan!!??

He said "God Bless America" was not a request or plea, which it obviously is, but is an egotistical statement that we are THE blessed nation with the exclusion of all others. WTF?!

I sould not be watching this. Pisses me off. That makes me one of his Angry White Men, I guess.

He just said Ann Coulter has a "great act" and "she can't believe half of what she says." She knows I mean it. She is scared to debate him he says...

Assclown.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Moore is a phuq noodle..I hope I never, ever meet him. Seriously.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Moore is in the entertainment industry. 'Nuf said.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Michael Moore operates on the assumption that poor hygeine and sloppy dress will cause people to overlook the fact that he is morbidly [as in "heart attack on the hoof"] obese. What else do you need to know about him?
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Anne C. would make Michael's little shriveled nutsack into a purse.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#5]
He beleives himself to be smarter and superior to the President.  Yet he freely admits that he only has a High School education.  Needs people to help him write his books to make sure he uses proper grammar and such.

Yea,,he's superior alright.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 8:37:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Tonight on the Simpsons there were making fun of Moore. Something about Moore getting his statistics from Skinner's mom of something to that effect.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 9:11:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Michael Moore operates on the assumption that poor hygeine and sloppy dress will cause people to overlook the fact that he is morbidly obese. What else do you need to know about him?

Yeah, that always amused me.

The SOB wears a t-shirt and jeans to nearly everything, he puts on a tux for the Oscars and he looks like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. Can't even be bothered to shave properly.

I'm as lax as the next guy about my dress (jeans and poloshirts for CCW), but Christ, you think he could at least try to look professional.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:19:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Moore could smoke Culter in a debate.....uhh....yeah

That pinhead would probably be reduced to stutterin sitin next to a nice lookin babe like her......somethin he's only seen in magazines.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 1:03:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Remove his righteousness, poor hygiene, poor grooming standards, poor dress standards and excess weight.  What do you have?

You have an insecure attention whore of the first magnitude.  Get enough people to tell you you’re something special and soon enough you’ll start to buy into your own bullshit.

The tragedy of BFC was not that it was anti-gun.  Anyone can have their opinion about something.  No, the tragedy of BFC (and MM in general) is that his fans will never take the time to question him.  BFC was NOT a documentary.  It was an editorial, created, edited and spun to support whatever will get him attention and keep the money rolling in.

To sum up:  I have a “feeling” about something that I don’t like, I’m going to make everyone else agree with me.  Truth, honesty?  Who the fuck cares about that shit!  I want people to “feel” the same way I do and agree with me.

That’s Moore’s racket.  His only self-worth comes when others fawn over him and agree with him.  If tomorrow everyone did a hard right turn in their thinking and abandoned Moore's self-righteous bullshit he’d change his tune PDQ to stay in the spotlight.

I’ve never seen Hollywood as some sort of bastion of fair play and scruples but the idea that the Academy could award BFC an Oscar® legitimizing a fictional work as a documentary is absurd and shows just how broke the media and so-called “entertainment” industry is.

I personally think Moore is a bag of hot air that would rather die than be somehow knocked from his pedestal of adoration.  He’s a phony, a huckster whose built this “I’m just a regular Joe” rep.  Fucking hypocrite.  His bullshit doesn’t stand up to critical review but the people that he counts on to buy his bullshit are precisely the people that will never look beyond their initial “feelings” about a subject.

To paraphrase Dean Wormer… Fat and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Feh!
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 1:44:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Wasn't that "fat, drunk, and stupid?"
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:34:47 AM EDT
[#11]
As big as he is, they might have trouble finding a casket big enough when he passes on.  Simple solution: Give him an enema and bury him in a shoebox.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:47:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Wasn't that "fat, drunk, and stupid?"

Micheal Moore is Canada at It's Best,

'nuf said...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top