Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2003 2:09:16 PM EDT
Howdy all.  Grock posted this over on pre-ban and I thought I'd share it with you.  It's a great chance to show the antis that we're good people and you can win a rock river ar15.  Mods, can we get a tack?

The Quad Cities Law Enforcement Officers Memorial is raffling off a Rock River Arms AR15 to raise funds for the construction of a police memorial. Tickets are $5.00 each with the drawing being held on Saturday February 28th, 2004 at the Annual Dance / Silent Auction.

On or near Nov. 13, 2003 some anti-gun people complained about this fundraiser and got the local TV stations involved in their cause. This worthy group is now afraid they may not be able to sell all of the tickets (500 I'm told) on this nice rifle. We know what they are doing is legal and it is for a good cause. Please help them out by purchasing a ticket. With any luck maybe we can help them get some positive press out of this and stick it in the anti-gunners face.

To purchase a ticket go to the web site below.

http://www.qcpolicememorial.com/QCPoliceMemorial.html

scroll down the page to the "Rock River Arms AR-15 Raffle"

The Quad Cities Police Memorial is a Not-For-Profit Charitable Corporation dedicated to the creation of a fitting and honorable memorial honoring law enforcement officers from the Quad Cities area who have paid the ultimate sacrifice and have given their lives in the line of duty. This memorial will also honor those officers who actively serve and protect the citizens of the Quad Cities area in Iowa and Illinois.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 2:52:29 PM EDT
[#1]
For information on how to puirchase Raffle Tickets:

[email protected]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Lookee what I found on page 9. Not even a basher comment.  Thx for the link,  I'm checking to see if they have any tickets left.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 1:22:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By Ire

www.qcpolicememorial.com/QCPoliceMemorial.html

scroll down the page to the "Rock River Arms AR-15 Raffle"

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#4]
So if we don't have an FOID we cannot enter the raffle?

Tae
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top