Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 602
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Paywall.  Care to copy paste the article?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope she gets sued into poverty.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:52:59 PM EDT
[#3]
LoL.

Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain

Dems are scum
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:54:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Earlier this summer, Christine Blasey Ford wrote a confidential letter to a senior Democratic lawmaker alleging that Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her more than three decades ago, when they were high school students in suburban Maryland. Since Wednesday, she has watched as that bare-bones version of her story became public without her name or her consent, drawing a blanket denial from Kavanaugh and roiling a nomination that just days ago seemed all but certain to succeed.

Now, Ford has decided that if her story is going to be told, she wants to be the one to tell it.

Speaking publicly for the first time, Ford said that one summer in the early 1980s, Kavanaugh and a friend — both “stumbling drunk,” Ford alleges — corralled her into a bedroom during a gathering of teenagers at a house in Montgomery County.

While his friend watched, she said, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

Kavanaugh denies allegations of sexual misconduct

Ford said she was able to escape when Kavanaugh’s friend and classmate at Georgetown Preparatory School, Mark Judge, jumped on top of them, sending all three tumbling. She said she ran from the room, briefly locked herself in a bathroom and then fled the house.

Ford said she told no one of the incident in any detail until 2012, when she was in couples therapy with her husband. The therapist’s notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh’s name but say she reported that she was attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:54:56 PM EDT
[#5]
He said he recalled that his wife used Kavanaugh’s last name and voiced concern that Kavanaugh — then a federal judge — might one day be nominated to the Supreme Court
View Quote
Sounds fishy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't believe her.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
LoL.

Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain

Dems are scum
View Quote
In Johnathan Haidt's new book The Coddling of the American Mind, he said what everyone already knows:  SJWs lie.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I can’t wait until he’s confirmed.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:56:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Bullshit

ETA: prove it or fuck off
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:59:04 PM EDT
[#10]
"I thought he might inadvertently kill me"

Come on...really?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Google images has a picture of her.  Nobody gonna try and rape that haggard troll.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh, look!  Let's frame someone for a supposed event that took place 35 years ago and we have no proof it ever happened.

Totally legit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sounds fishy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
He said he recalled that his wife used Kavanaugh’s last name and voiced concern that Kavanaugh — then a federal judge — might one day be nominated to the Supreme Court
Sounds fishy.
Sounds like some of the made up DU posts that people laugh at here.

This terrible [made up or embellished] event happened in the past and right then I was concerned that XYZ would happen in the future [only relaying this insight after it already has happened].

For example: Donald Trump grabbed my pussy and right then I was concerned he would run for president but I only said anything after he ran for president 20 years later.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:01:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sounds fishy.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:01:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sounds fishy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Sounds fishy.
Well what a coincidence.

She's full of shit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Earlier this summer, Christine Blasey Ford wrote a confidential letter to a senior Democratic lawmaker alleging that Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her more than three decades ago, when they were high school students in suburban Maryland. Since Wednesday, she has watched as that bare-bones version of her story became public without her name or her consent, drawing a blanket denial from Kavanaugh and roiling a nomination that just days ago seemed all but certain to succeed.

Now, Ford has decided that if her story is going to be told, she wants to be the one to tell it.

Speaking publicly for the first time, Ford said that one summer in the early 1980s, Kavanaugh and a friend  both "stumbling drunk," Ford alleges  corralled her into a bedroom during a gathering of teenagers at a house in Montgomery County.

While his friend watched, she said, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.

"I thought he might inadvertently kill me," said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. "He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing."

Ford said she was able to escape when Kavanaugh's friend and classmate at Georgetown Preparatory School, Mark Judge, jumped on top of them, sending all three tumbling. She said she ran from the room, briefly locked herself in a bathroom and then fled the house.

Ford said she told no one of the incident in any detail until 2012, when she was in couples therapy with her husband. The therapist's notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh's name but say she reported that she was attacked by students "from an elitist boys' school" who went on to become "highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington." The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist's part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#18]
I wonder how many Antifa events, Deomcratic donations, and protests she's been to?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Speaking publicly for the first time, Ford said that one summer in the early 1980s, Kavanaugh and a friend  both "stumbling drunk," Ford alleges  corralled her into a bedroom during a gathering of teenagers at a house in Montgomery County.

"I thought he might inadvertently kill me," said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. "He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing."

Ford said she was able to escape when Kavanaugh's friend and classmate at Georgetown Preparatory School, Mark Judge, jumped on top of them, sending all three tumbling. She said she ran from the room, briefly locked herself in a bathroom and then fled the house.

Ford said she told no one of the incident in any detail until 2012, when she was in couples therapy with her husband. The therapist's notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh's name but say she reported that she was attacked by students "from an elitist boys' school" who went on to become "highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington." The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist's part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet after all these years she only now decides to come forward...

Yea I call bullshit on the entire story.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

California Professor at Palo Alto
View Quote
Tells me everything I need to know about her, and her supposed harrowing ordeal during high school.

I'll just go ahead and assume she voted for Hillary, and Obama before that, and has a penchant for talking bad about President Trump to her students.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#21]
How convenient...
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:09:26 PM EDT
[#22]
She's a liar
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:09:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's very fashionable to be a victim today on the left side of the spectrum.  I mentioned it above, but Johnathan Haidt, no friend to Republicans, conducted the first psychological look into the college campus and it was pretty damning.  Campus culture promotes victimhood, even if that means lying.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:10:56 PM EDT
[#24]
From the article

A registered Democrat

made small contributions to political organizations,  Like to see a list of those. Especially since they don't say what organizations they are

Ford described the incident and said she expected her story to be kept confidential

she contacted her congresswoman, Democrat Anna G. Eshoo

Why write it and give it to  Eshoo if you wanted it to be kept confidential

Story is total BS
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#25]
1. didn't report it for 30 years

2. she didn't tell anyone until 2012 after she became aware of him becoming a federal judge

3. the 3rd person she says was in the room, denies it happened.

4. no other witnesses

5. Kavanaugh has a clean record for the last 35 years

6. 60 women he knew in high school says he was always a perfect gentleman back then

7. The accuser is a democrat that donates to democrat campaigns

IT DIDNT FUCKING HAPPEN.

If the GOP caves on this, I will never vote again.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#26]
BULLSHIT
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:12:16 PM EDT
[#27]
if he doesn't sue her, he is pussy
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Oh, look!  Let's frame someone for a supposed event that took place 35 years ago and we have no proof it ever happened.

Totally legit.
View Quote
That's not how it works now a days. Now it's all about the feels. So, she feels like it could have happened, so it did, even if it didn't. She identifies as a victim, therefore she is. Also the left don't care because, resistance!

It's gonna be so hilarious when he gets confirmed and liberal heads explode yet again. This shit never gets old!
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:12:23 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/915/895/559.jpg
+1

Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Why would this woman be in possession of her therapist's notes to be able to provide them to corroborate this fairy tale  story?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:12:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Bumbling drunk, but coherent enough to strip her clothes off, pin her down, and hold her mouth shut as she screams?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#32]
INB4 dem operatives start paying others to come forward.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:13:17 PM EDT
[#33]
From Mother Jones (yea, I know) 23 hours ago:

"The New York Times reported that the friend the woman alleged to be in the room with Kavanaugh was conservative writer Mark Judge, who attended Georgetown Prep with the nominee. On Friday, Judge told the Weekly Standard that no such incident took place. “It’s just absolutely nuts,” he said. “I never saw Brett act that way.”
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:14:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Looks like the check from Soros cleared
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Totally legit.
View Quote
Doesn’t matter if it happened or not. All that matters is the accusation.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Why would this woman be in possession of her therapist's notes to be able to provide them to corroborate this fairy tale  story?
View Quote
Because birth certificates?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#38]
... Democrats are lowlife scum
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
From Mother Jones (yea, I know) 23 hours ago:

"The New York Times reported that the friend the woman alleged to be in the room with Kavanaugh was conservative writer Mark Judge, who attended Georgetown Prep with the nominee. On Friday, Judge told the Weekly Standard that no such incident took place. “It’s just absolutely nuts,” he said. “I never saw Brett act that way.”
View Quote
Now, lets pretend for one moment that it did actually happen.

This is a true bro for life.  Fuck them hoes.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Doesn’t matter if it happened or not. All that matters is the accusation.
View Quote
Dropping out any day now.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:21:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Sounds fishy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Sounds fishy.
So it as okay when he was a federal judge but if he became a Supreme Court Judge you must now come forward?

[edit] questioning the accuser not you guys.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:21:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Now, lets pretend for one moment that it did actually happen.

This is a true bro for life.  Fuck them hoes.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Watch Murkowski and Collins for getting weak in the knees.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#44]
My 4-year old daughter also enjoys drawing little pots of gold under rainbows and unicorns as well. You know, make believe stuff...just like her story.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don't believe her.
View Quote
Me either
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:23:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Last minute desperation just like...

Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Timing is fishy, I still call bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:26:57 PM EDT
[#48]
I am highly doubtful this ever happened.

Bill Clinton on the other hand...
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Let's see her take a polygraph.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 2:27:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Even if her story is 100% true, he got drunk once and acted like an asshole when he was a teenager.

So. Fucking. What.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 602
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top