Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/6/2018 3:37:50 PM EDT
https://popularmilitary.com/army-infantry-first-sergeant-caught-affair-female-infantry-private/?utm_source=11%20Bravos

An acting infantry first sergeant in the 82nd Airborne Division has been removed from his position after having a torrid affair with one of his female infantry soldiers.
In what many seasoned Infantrymen felt was “bound to happen” in the light of politically-correct policies allowing women to serve in the traditionally hyper-masculine branch of the Army, acting first sergeant, Sergeant First Class Chase Usher managed to go down in history as the first recorded male senior infantry NCO to sleep with a female infantry private.
Usher -who was the NCOIC for B Company, 2nd Battalion, 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division- has been removed from his position in the aftermath of the scandal and has since been relegated to a staff role, presumably under heavy supervision.

“Disciplinary action deemed appropriate by the chain of command was taken against both individuals and has been completed,” 82nd Airborne Division spokesman LTC Ramon Osorio told the Army Times. “Both continue to serve within the division, however, the first sergeant was relieved of his position and currently serves on the staff of a different unit.”

While there are over six hundred women now serving in the Army’s infantry battalions, it is not clear how many are serving in the 505th, but Popular Military was able to confirm the identities of two of their female officers.

One of the 2-505th’s female officers is Captain Kristen Griest, who was one of the first two women to graduate Ranger school and the first female officer to take command in the infantry through the 82nd Airborne’s pilot program.

The Battalion also boasts the accomplishments of another female officer, 1st Lt. Nana Srikongyos, who won the 82nd Airborne’s boxing competition in the 114lbs weight class.

It is unknown what punishments were dealt to Usher and his unnamed lover, though obtained sworn statements reveal that many under his command saw this sort of thing coming long before it happened.
“He didn’t foster a hostile environment to females at work, but was a horny bastard when it came to his personal life,” one soldier testified. “He often preached to us to look out for females in our ranks and not get into trouble with them and not have relationships with them. All the while, he was doing all of this.”
Others testified that Usher’s sexual appetite was insatiable.
“He told me about a woman he got pregnant on Tinder and paid her to go away,” one soldier said.
Female enlisted soldiers began coming into the 82nd in late summer of 2017, with the ban on women in the branch being lifted the year prior. The woman in question arrived in August of 2017 and was in a sexual relationship with Usher in less than 90 days of arriving to her unit.

Despite photographic evidence of the two palling around town, Usher denied having sexual relations with the private.
“By their actions Usher and [redacted] tarnished the integration of female infantrymen into maneuver battalions,” the investigating officer wrote in a report of the scandal. “Their actions could be detrimental to the image of female integration into combat arms units.”
It is unknown why Usher has been identified, but the female soldier has not. Efforts by Popular Military to contact SFC Usher by phone, email, social media, and through his Fayetteville-based lawn care business have proven unsuccessful.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Shocked face >
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:41:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Bullshit that he is being disciplined, I would question whether any single infantryman who wouldn't fuck a female soldier if given the chance actually earned their blue cord.

Oh yeah, I forgot, now we are supposed to be some kind of Boys and Girls club instead of murdering people at work and getting drunk and fucking women when not.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:42:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Pics of Army Infantry private?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#4]
All Beetle Bailey had to do was drop a dozen donuts in front of Sgt Snorkel
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bullshit that he is being disciplined, I would question whether any single infantryman who wouldn't fuck a female soldier if given the chance actually earned their blue cord.

Oh yeah, I forgot, now we are supposed to be some kind of Boys and Girls club instead of murdering people at work and getting drunk and fucking women when not.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#7]
No way.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:45:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Been going on in REMF land regularly since forever.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Ray Charles saw this coming
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, why should a person with authority have standards they are held to in regards to conduct with subordnants?  I've never heard of that!  This a new thing!  And it's bullshit!
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:47:23 PM EDT
[#11]
This is only the tip of the iceberg..soon the Titanic will show up and lay bare the fails of social engineering in the midst of our armed forces.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.graciemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/12115488_10205396245686907_209103702513758484_n.jpg
Deployment 8.5/9.

I’ve plowed worse downrange.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah, why should a person with authority have standards they are held to in regards to conduct with subordnants?
 I've never heard of that!  This a new thing!  And it's bullshit!
View Quote
Wouldn't be an issue without female subordinates in the military.

What exactly does having "me too" in combat arms contribute to national military readiness?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quick, someone set up a GoFundMe page for the 1SG.  Nothing would surprise me anymore.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:50:45 PM EDT
[#15]
That didn't take long at all.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Wouldn't be an issue without female subordinates in the military.

What exactly does having "me too" in combat arms contribute to national military readiness?
View Quote
I served in the infantry before all this so I don't know.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:51:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
pictures of privates is verbotten
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:51:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:52:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ranger School Graduates?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:52:44 PM EDT
[#20]
No. Way.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I served in the infantry before all this so I don't know.
View Quote
So did I.

Which is kinda my point. The infantry fucks shit up, gets drunk, and womanizes. It's kind of our thing. So the army acting shocked and outraged that an infantry 1SG plowed a female soldier is absurd, the event was entirely predictable as soon as they said they're letting women in the infantry.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:52:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Army Times called him a Horny Bastard

Now with this being the 82nd.....would there be that much of an outcry if the private was a male?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:52:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Female infantry private?  WTF has happened to my beloved division............

NCOs banging junior enlisted is nothing new though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:54:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ranger School Graduates?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.graciemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/12115488_10205396245686907_209103702513758484_n.jpg
Ranger School Graduates?
Aren't one of them infantry?

If not, here you go....

They're gonna put the infant in Infantry

It's funny, do we have any female cav scouts?

after all, they're pretty much the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This is only the tip of the iceberg..soon the Titanic will show up and lay bare the fails of social engineering in the midst of our armed forces.
View Quote
At least the swimming pool is still full.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#28]
600 females across the Infantry Battalions in the Army?

Female company commander in 505th?

E-7 as an acting 1SG who owns a lawn care business, and is humping one of the new female privates?

I knew integrating into the 82nd would go smoothly....
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So did I.

Which is kinda my point. The infantry fucks shit up, gets drunk, and womanizes. It's kind of our thing. So the army acting shocked and outraged that an infantry 1SG plowed a female soldier is absurd, the event was entirely predictable as soon as they said they're letting women in the infantry.
View Quote
Right, but there were already females in the military and I don't think SNCO's were all fucking their privates.  But I could be wrong.

I guess I'm naive.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
600 females across the Infantry Battalions in the Army?

Female company commander in 505th?

E-7 as an acting 1SG who owns a lawn care business, and is humping one of the new female privates?

I knew integrating into the 82nd would go smoothly....
View Quote
I heard they were going to let some LTs into the Infantry but had no idea they were going to just say fuck it, anyone can be Infantry.

Our military is in steep decline no matter how much our President claims to be making it stronger.

Where the fuck is Mattis on reversing all of this Obama-era SJWing up of the Military?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#31]
When I was attached to a patriot missile battery back in the early 90's, we had a female First Lt, fucking a male pfc.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Right, but there were already females in the military and I don't think SNCO's were all fucking their privates.  But I could be wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So did I.

SGM of the Army got busted for it back in the day.

When they tried to forcefully integrate women into the Old Guard, their own team leaders (MPs) were impregnating them, while they dropped caskets during live funerals in Arlington, (then got banned from going into the Boneyard anymore after that).

Hillary would be proud!
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:01:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Lolololol, just wait for her first deployment. She's gonna be fucking rich.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:02:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

SGM of the Army got busted for it back in the day.

When they tried to forcefully integrate women into the Old Guard, their own team leaders (MPs) were impregnating them, while they dropped caskets during live funerals in Arlington.

Hillary would be proud!
View Quote
Yep, I'm naive.  Carry on.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:02:54 PM EDT
[#36]
People don't think fraternization be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Pics of the privates privates or it didn't happen.
View Quote
Hey - that's private!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#38]
We can simply HR our way out of this.
Bored, in shape, 18-25 year olds will NOT fuck eachother.

We can simply tell them not to like we do in the private sector (cause it works so well), and do it on the battlefield, it's okay.
It will work too.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#39]
What a waste of resources. Training a soldier is an investment. But these women are simply poster fodder for libtards who hate the military. Ill bet all these women are assigned a personal career coach to "help" them through all the hoops of rank and achievement.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Ranger School "Graduates"?
View Quote
Fixed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#41]
I think it IS OUTRAGEOUS THE PRIVATE IS BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. She is being denied her privilege.
WOMEN HAVE BEEN GETTING A HEAD THIS WAY SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.
OUTRAGEOUS

#metoo
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What a waste of resources. Training a soldier is an investment. But these women are simply poster fodder for libtards who hate the military. Ill bet all these women are assigned a personal career coach to "help" them through all the hoops of rank and achievement.
View Quote
Meh.  There were already females in the army.  The infantry is not SOF and while they "try" to maintain higher standards, lots of guys have fallen through the cracks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:12:19 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't know what I was expecting to happen.

But this wasn't it.

Weird thread.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#44]
The Army does have some hot young chickies, but they are usually in comm. 

I used the bang a crypto comm 5'11" blonde chick from Orange County.  Army PFC. I recall I was E-4 at the time. I put bruises on her hip bones pretty regularly.  Good times at Ft. Gordon, get them fresh off the bus!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:15:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Meh.  There were already females in the army.  The infantry is not SOF and while they "try" to maintain higher standards, lots of guys have fallen through the cracks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The 1SG fell through the crack....
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#46]
In the pic of the three women. What does the braided cords represent?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
In the pic of the three women. What does the braided cords represent?
View Quote
Something they're not entitled to, but were given anyway.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#48]
snuggled down....nice & cozy in my DD-214 blanket

fuck it

Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:39:54 PM EDT
[#49]
The irony is they could be in a position to breed the first baby born of parents that were both infantrymen, and she’d probably abort it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:43:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
His position of authority make it a major issue. This goes for any career.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top