Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2001 1:51:03 AM EDT
No Leno snips folks!

I have just heard that some israeli teens were [b][i]Killed to death[/i][/b] on CNN. Killed to death?!? Geez.

I need a new beer...

B
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 1:54:03 AM EDT
[#1]
yeah like anyone is going to kill you to anything else.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 1:56:24 AM EDT
[#2]
That teenage chump in Florida killed who killed that teacher claimed it was an accident.

I'm not an expert, but I saw the complied security footage of the shooting.

Looked pretty premeditated to me.

- bike to school
- get off of bike
- walk down hall
- stand in doorway of teachers classroom
- hold gun to teachers head
- shoot teacher
- run down the hall
- while running down the hall point gun at another teacher

Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:13:55 AM EDT
[#3]
These news media people are so stupid, they can't read this $hit off their teleprompter correctly.  One bimbo said "police recovered a 40mm... handgun."
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
These news media people are so stupid, they can't read this $hit off their teleprompter correctly.  One bimbo said "police recovered a 40mm... handgun."
View Quote

You're assuming that they put it up on the prompter properly.  She's just the bimbo, but perhaps she realized that they made the mistake, not her.  

Others I've heard are...

- High-power automatic (referring to a Ruger 10/22)
- Semi-automatic revolver (Ok, I heard that a few exist, but puuuhhhlleaassee... odds on that?)
- High power assault weapon (since when is 9mm "high-power"?) (Buford Furrow incident)
- Unregistered assault weapon (old beat-up bolt action rifle on the screen)

And the list goes on.  But perhaps the mistakes that they are making are intentional to confuse the issue?
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I alwaus like when they raid someones house and find some poor schmucks gun collection-they lay em out over a table and call it an arsenal-usually a couple of shot guns hunting rifles etc.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, I was watching the news this morning and they actually interrupted a segment with a woman enlarging her breasts with a plunger device to show breaking news on the Boeing executives plane taking off. The idiot doing the coverage was standing in front of a plane in its parking space with the engines not even running or any lights on, saying it was about to take off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top