[#2]
They can suck one.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about no.
View Quote
If they offer 10% off to anyone wearing a MAGA hat, I'll go.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about no.
F that.  If they are true to form you will get spit, shit or worse in your food.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:44:13 AM EDT
[#6]
fuck them
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If they offer 10 90% off to anyone wearing a MAGA hat, I'll go.
View Quote
Fixt.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:44:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about no.
You'll get spit in your food

I hope they go bankrupt
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well not the town's fault one libtard stupidly picked a fight with the President, don't know the local politics
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about no.
Well not the town's fault one libtard stupidly picked a fight with the President, don't know the local politics
With the exception of VMI, Lexington is a little liberal town.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:46:39 AM EDT
[#10]
RIF.  It's the town, not the restaurant, that's trying to restore its reputation.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:47:08 AM EDT
[#11]
What’s that?  You dumbasses actually believed MSNBC & CNN when they told you most people hate MAGA.

Enjoy your loss of business from “just a few uneducated idiots”.

After digging the county went for Trump and the Red Hen asshole fucked them all hard destroying the county’s economy.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:48:06 AM EDT
[#12]
That’s whats so funny. The looney left thinks everybody but a few white people are on their side and hate.  Their hate only makes trump stronger.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:48:21 AM EDT
[#13]
From my understanding, that little town is full blown blue libtard.  Zero F’s given....
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
RIF.  It's the town, not the restaurant, that's trying to restore its reputation.
View Quote
Then they should think seriously about finding a reason to shut down that restaurant.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Lexington itself is pretty red on the political spectrum.  It's imported douchebags like Stephanie Wilkinson that are the problem in Rockbridge County.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:49:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about no.
They made her the head of the business organization there.  They bought the ticket, now they get to take the ride
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:49:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Even better. Reap what your hate sows liberals.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#18]
I hope they starve
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:52:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Actions have consequences...
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#21]
A small town in Virginia is attempting a reputation makeover after a restaurant in the area infamously refused to serve White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders in June.
View Quote
Its not the restaurant.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:53:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
After doing some research the county voted 62% for Trump while VA went 49%-45% for Hillary.

That Red Hen asshole is going to have to move!  He fucked the region’s tourism which is a major economic factor.  I bet he’s having trouble getting his calls returned by anyone.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Anyone thinking there will be a blue wave without fraud is kidding themselves.
This town is paying for condoning the actions of the restaurant. Dick's, and other pro left and anti gun establishments are reaping the consequences.
Hate chicken and the burger joint are increasing sales to the tune of reeeeeeeeeee.
There are ways to gauge the way the average person feels.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
From my understanding, that little town is full blown blue libtard.  Zero F’s given....
View Quote
Yep, a blue dot in a sea of red surrounding it.....Sadly, land don't vote.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:55:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not the town, but the taxpayers in that town, and the shoppers who buy or eat there.  The city council must really be libtards to double down and support the owner of the Red Hen to spend taxpayer money on her.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
That’s how we will win. Turn their tactics against them. Make it so painful to be a leftist asshole that they will be shunned by their own people.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Then they should think seriously about finding a reason to shut down that restaurant.
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Businesses don't have political opinions.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#30]
I'll have a coke...from a different restaurant.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Umm what about Facebook, Google, Twitter etc etc.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I lived in Lexington for a few years.  There is a core of liberals associated with W&L and VMI, but most of the regular people are conservative.  They wanted to have the museum of the Confederacy there if that tells you anything.  It's a shame to see the town get smeared for the actions of one restaurant.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:02:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
After the restaurant fucked it up.

Fun fact, restaurant owner was on town tourism committee (or something like that) but she stepped down after.

No sympathy for either.

ETA:
Stephanie Wilkinson stepped down as an executive director of Main Street Lexington, an organization tasked with promoting economic viability, Fox News has learned.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/26/red-hen-owner-resigns-from-virginia-business-group-after-booting-sarah-sanders-from-restaurant.html
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
A smart business owner doesn't.  The Red Hen staff and management weren't smart.

Lexington is a pretty little college town with Washington & Lee University and VMI.  Stonewall Jackson's home and tomb are there as are the Lees and Lee's horse, Traveller.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Not the town, but the taxpayers in that town, and the shoppers who buy or eat there.  The city council must really be libtards to double down and support the owner of the Red Hen to spend taxpayer money on her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The town didn't stand by her, and the main street council she headed disavowed her.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#36]
waaahhh!  Perhapse instead of trying to kick people out of their shops and restaurants they should concentrate on providing goods and services.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:03:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Fun fact, restaurant owner was on town tourism committee (or something like that) but she stepped down after.

No sympathy for either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No sympathy for either.
She stepped down after the nearly immediate rebuke from the organization.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:04:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about no.
Enjoy your jizz and spit.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Businesses should only be concerned with color.  Four of them to be exact.

Green, red, black and orange.

They need enough green to keep them out of the red and in the black.  And it needs to be

honest green, or else they will be wearing orange.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

She stepped down after the nearly immediate rebuke from the organization.
View Quote
Yea I found an article about it.

Damage control
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:05:15 PM EDT
[#41]
I’m sure the town was familiar with her views when they tapped her for this position.

“Stephanie Wilkinson stepped down as an executive director of Main Street Lexington, an organization tasked with promoting economic viability, Fox News has learned.”
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
waaahhh!  Perhapse instead of trying to kick people out of their shops and restaurants they should concentrate on providing goods and services.
View Quote
This!
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:06:37 PM EDT
[#43]
It was over the moment they did it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about no.
It's a very small town, so any time people show up to protest this that or the other, it's gets miserable fast.  For the Red Hen protests, the news crews outnumbered the protestors, but the impact was still the same: streets closed off, less parking, idiots disturbing you when you're just going about your day, et cetera.  Same stuff with the flaggers, and so forth.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:12:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Isn't this the same town who's majority of residents/business owners came out in support of this bigoted Red Hen's owner and waitress' extreme discriminatory act against Sarah Sanders? Screw 'em. Hopefully the whole town goes bankrupt.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I’m sure the town was familiar with her views when they tapped her for this position.
View Quote
And you're sure of this how?
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They aren't spending money on Wilkinson.  They are having to spend money because of Wilkinson.

Wilkinson was booted from her very well paid position with the Chamber of Commerce, and disavowed by the town council, and other business owners.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:14:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It's a very small town, so any time people show up to protest this that or the other, it's gets miserable fast.  For the Red Hen protests, the news crews outnumbered the protestors, but the impact was still the same: streets closed off, less parking, idiots disturbing you when you're just going about your day, et cetera.  Same stuff with the flaggers, and so forth.
View Quote
If you think Lexington is a ‘very small town’, have I got news for you.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:15:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

“Stephanie Wilkinson stepped down as an executive director of Main Street Lexington, an organization tasked with promoting economic viability, Fox News has learned.”
View Quote
Exactly! And I read that many of the local business owners and residents voiced support for this bigoted Red Hen restaurant owner.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:15:25 PM EDT
[#50]
To me, the town fucked up as well.

As I understand it, they threw Sarah out of the restaurant...fine, that it your prerogative and you will pay for it through lost sales.  But when some of the staff followed her to another restaurant, that is where the town through LEOs could have jacked them up for stalking, or disturbing the peace or something.

Kind of short sighted on the towns part to think this would not be guilty by association in the public’s eyes.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top