Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2001 8:04:32 PM EDT
Now, Eagle Arms is owned by Armalite, right?

so, is there any practical difference between weapons marked "Armalite" and weapons marked "Eagle Arms," in terms of quality, specs, etc.?

I ask because the company seems to only sell complete, and expensive, rifles stamped as Armalite, while the parts kits, about $200 cheaper all together, are stamped Eagle Arms.

Is the distinction only for marketing?

I'd just buy a bushmaster and be done with the nonsense, but, well, me likes the green furniture, and am too cheap to buy a green stock set to retrofit onto another brand.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:27:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure but I think that Armalite has a lifetime warranty and Eagle has a 1 year warranty. Recoil checks (muzzle break) are equiped on the Amalite but not on Eagles.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#3]
All the stripped lowers are marked Eagle.If you by ArmaLite its afactory rifle.Unless someone took one apart.I put together a Eagle lower using the lower kit and stock from Armalite.All the parts were marked ArmaLite.It looks just as good too.The trigger is really exceptional.I'm waiting on a A2 carbine upper.The lower parts kit was on sale for 50.00 but I dont know if it still is.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 12:33:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top