Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2001 7:19:03 PM EDT
Or is it just me?
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Cause of this:

There are 79 Users and 275 Guests browsing the boards.
Garand Shooter, mattja, Aggie1, BISHOP, seamusmcoi, thebeekeeper1, Snorkel Bob, Dfender, Turbo, sf46, lordtrader, HACK, Stars&Bars, Ranger1bob, DON CZ, 1GUNRUNNER, zeus, barbwyr, THISISME, Door Kicker, erickm, Backup, 300ydClean, MOD, snooker, LEAD POISON, ControlFreak, ChaZ, dwmac, hg112, tep0583, Hvy AR, MindHunter, shaggy, WWoodworth, GeneStoner, Bostonterrier97, faris, SamC, 89Saleen, InTheBlack, rkbar15, SNIPERm88, Clay, Akruss35, Paul, trickshot, jimmyd223, TACO, Cat, NYshooter, Tras, CMMG, raf, Samhain44, challenger, Miss Magnum, Khadre, cowboy808, delta3097, Steel Rat, mcgredo, yobo, Grin&Barrett, EricTheHun, Old Spfld Armory, M15A2, prideboss, delbert, KBPERF, ar15robert, Colt M4 Carbine, swatbwana, Circuits, Duffypoo, Jewbroni, tpattyk, Gun Toter, ho
View Quote

I believe this site get more people on it than any other boards.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I have Sprint Broadband...I don't know what you're talking about. ;)
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:58:03 PM EDT
[#3]
ITS SLOW WHEN ITS WORKING
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 11:31:37 PM EDT
[#4]
You guys are full of prunes.  It has been rocking along nicely for the last couple of weeks.  Much appreciation from this end.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 12:52:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Yobo...

Speed is determined on a donation basis. If it's not fast enough, Send more money to Ed. He can then turn the knob that makes yours go faster.

Equation as follows:

(U + $) + (US-Mail + Ed Avila)= Not slow board

ok, ok, I am no longer mean tonite... (I've had a touch of the aguave cactus...)

The real reason is... this site most likely (and I would like to know numbers too...) handles a lot, I mean A LOT of requests a day. This is not an enterprise server I will guess. So on my previous note send some cash, buy a shirt, ya know?

And, no.. I have not contributed yet.. solely because I'm a down and out SEA dot.commer. 3 months otta work and it's gettin rough. But I could volunteer my services.. hint hint..

B

Oh why oh why did I open this beer?!
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:21:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Too many of the visitors read slow and the server has to go slow so they can keep up.
 Come on guys, spend a few bux for an evelyn wood speed reading course and do us all a favor.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:27:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm OCONUS and very happy with this board.  No problems on this side of the Atlantic at all ... maybe you need a a faster provider? Ed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top