Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/12/2018 9:47:21 AM EDT
Jesus H. Fucking Christ with a sideways dildo up your mama's ass. How fucking hard is it to offer t-shirts in tall sizes? Any halfway decent logo t-shirt out there is impossible to find in a tall size. Tired of shirts that are too short after one washing. Looking into just getting some printed myself and fuck if I'm going to buy a six shirt minimum or pay $40 for one (plus shipping and handling).

Just want a Pinochet Helicopter Tour, Gadsen or liberty themed, or general low-key firearms related t-shirts to fuck with people but apparently if you are tall, tough shit. We don't like you. It's fucking H&K all over but with shirts.

There is even a company that sells shirts with "6'7" - Now you don't have to ask" printed on them and they don't fucking offer tall sizes, You can get it in small though. Do you not goddam understand what you are putting on the shirt? No fucking clue who your customer base is? No wonder the thing is on clearance.

Where is the thread on the dude who wanted to start up a t-shirt business? A fucking million printers out there but none that I can find that will cater to the chosen people.

Short people got no reasonShort people got no reason
Short people got no reason
To live

They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
Round here

Short people are just the same
As you and I
(A fool such as I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's a wonderful world)

Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
And they stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:49:28 AM EDT
[#1]
That's what you get for wanting to buy a "firearms related" t shirt

Try Tapout.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Duluth Trading longtail.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I didn't think your kind left the swamp very often let alone   wore t-shirts.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I just want to know why a large tall shirt costs more than than a xxxxl standard length shirt.

Land whale shirts should cost more so they have less money for food.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Jesus H. Fucking Christ with a sideways dildo up your mama's ass. How fucking hard is it to offer t-shirts in tall sizes? Any halfway decent logo t-shirt out there is impossible to find in a tall size. Tired of shirts that are too short after one washing. Looking into just getting some printed myself and fuck if I'm going to buy a six shirt minimum or pay $40 for one (plus shipping and handling).

Just want a Pinochet Helicopter Tour, Gadsen or liberty themed, or general low-key firearms related t-shirts to fuck with people but apparently if you are tall, tough shit. We don't like you. It's fucking H&K all over but with shirts.

There is even a company that sells shirts with "6'7" - Now you don't have to ask" printed on them and they don't fucking offer tall sizes, You can get it in small though. Do you not goddam understand what you are putting on the shirt? No fucking clue who your customer base is? No wonder the thing is on clearance.

Where is the thread on the dude who wanted to start up a t-shirt business? A fucking million printers out there but none that I can find that will cater to the chosen people.

Short people got no reasonShort people got no reason
Short people got no reason
To live

They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no short people
Round here

Short people are just the same
As you and I
(A fool such as I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's a wonderful world)

Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
And they stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to
View Quote
Just wear your pants higher, dummy.

Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I feel OP’s pain.   Im only 5’9” but i have a very long upper torso / short legs.   After my wash my shirts ride up too.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Very pedestrian rant. Shows little creativity. 3/10

How tall are you, OP?
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:03:33 AM EDT
[#9]
I feel you bruh
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:06:59 AM EDT
[#10]
I feel for you OP. I get shirt in XL and the damn things are too short. I'm 6'0" and 220. I can lose 10-15# but that should not affect my shirt length that much. I have been ordering XXL lately and they helps, but I can't find may in a "tall"variety with anything I like on them.

What I really hate are the ones with the cheap ass fabric that is 3 microns thick. I bought one from Bell's Brewery and it is slightly tight for what I would term an XL and thin also.

Please someone post some links to decent shirts! Duluth is nice but they don't have anything stylin' on them. They need to make some with the American Flag, ARs, etc... then I may be interested.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:09:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very pedestrian rant. Shows little creativity. 3/10

How tall are you, OP?
View Quote
The pain is real. Why do you hate tall people? Short bald dude insecurity? Brain damage from the smell down there in the trenches? Tallist.

I'll give you one hint. Read the OP.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I think it's destination xl. Big and tall. They have extra long tall shirts. Xlt
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:14:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Finding tall shirts is like trying to find 36 length jeans in stores.  I pretty much have to exclusively shop online.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:15:17 AM EDT
[#14]
This is the sort of thread we expect to see here at Arfcom. Funny how we never see a thread about short Arfcommers.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Uh, because making clothes to fit you is a good way to go broke. You're literally the 0.05% tail. Ain't no money there.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:17:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I feel OP’s pain.   Im only 5’9” but i have a very long upper torso / short legs.   After my wash my shirts ride up too.
View Quote
Wash in cold water. Hang to dry then toss in dryer on tumble/fluff.

6’5” here and this is how I have to wash and dry all shirts or they shrink and become belly shirts.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This is the sort of thread we expect to see here at Arfcom. Funny how we never see a thread about short Arfcommers.
View Quote
Because you short “guys” can wear women’s shirts so shopping is easy.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:21:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Exhibit A.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Have your husband sew an extra 4" to the bottom of your T shirts.

Fixed.

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Non-firearm related: Carhartt offers tall versions of some/many of their short & long sleeve t-shirts...
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:28:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Because you short "guys" can wear women's shirts so shopping is easy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because you short "guys" can wear women's shirts so shopping is easy.
Or they can just shop in  the childrens section.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:29:36 AM EDT
[#22]
I to feel this pain, even though I am not particularly tall.

I have a long torso for my height, six foot and only a 30 inseam.

Have always had a hard time keeping shorts tucked in, or just covering the belt.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:36:13 AM EDT
[#23]
they aren’t firearm or freedom themed, but LLBean and Eddie Bauer sell Tall shirts
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:36:32 AM EDT
[#24]
When I buy T-shirts to wear under the dressy shirts I have to wear at work, I buy Jockey 2XL Talls. They fit great and offer plenty of length to tuck in.

When I buy "fun" T-shirts (where the T-shirt is the outermost garment), there is almost never a tall option, so I just go XXL. That kind of T-shirt, I never tuck in.

Over decades of washing clothes, I find that if I wash in cold water, then allow them to dry on a hanger, they don't shrink.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:36:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#26]
XGO has extra length shirts.

My Next Level Apparel CVC are also a couple inches longer than most shirts.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#27]
I’m only 6’4” - I no longer buy printed t-shirts. Simple solution. I haven’t bought a Baja 1000 race t-shirt in forever.

Old Navy, Kohl’s and Eddie Bauer all have tall t-shirts available online.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:58:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Finding tall shirts is like trying to find 36 length jeans in stores.  I pretty much have to exclusively shop online.
View Quote
I wear 34w x 36 length.

I understand.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:59:32 AM EDT
[#29]
I think most clothing nowadays is test fitted on umbrella boys or 5' 3" orientals.

I'm 5-9 210 and need a 2xl
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#30]
lol. Logo shirts.

Next Level Apparel Tri-Blend size XL. You're welcome.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:14:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Getting long T-shirts isn't a problem. As long as it's a plain tee. Getting long T-shirts with something desirable printed on it is the challenge.

How can I be passive-agressive a troll, and/or generally say fuck you to libs if I can't get:

In a size that fits? Instead of offending, I open myself up to ridicule for an ill fitting shirt.

Fuck it. Maybe I'll just buy six of them. One for every day of the week except Sunday.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:17:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah yeah yeah, enjoy your head injuries.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m just jealous. I wish I could shop at Baby Gap where all you munchkins get your clothes.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Sometimes, I steer the pizza cutter AROUND the pepperoni, so the slices have curved edges, ya know.

What can I say, I'm an innovator.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:25:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sometimes, I steer the pizza cutter AROUND the pepperoni, so the slices have curved edges, ya know.

View Quote
Posting in the wrong thread is innovation?
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Its even worse if you are tall and fat. Most big in tall stores have clothes for short fat people and Hawaiian print shirts.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did not post in the wrong thread.

Do you even arfcom bro?

Try and keep up, would ya.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:31:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Never dry your shirts OP. Same boat, I just suck it up and hang dry my shirts.

ENDO uses a decent tshirt stock but dont dry if you want gun type shirts. Otherwise look for printed shirts that use american apparel as shirt stock but still dont dry.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I’m just jealous. I wish I could shop at Baby Gap where all you munchkins get your clothes.
View Quote
We're tiny not rich ffs.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:49:09 AM EDT
[#40]
If you're not fat and willing to print your own:
https://www.tallslimtees.com/

This is where I buy 100% of my t-shirts now.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#41]
I remember when XL meant Extra Large, in all dimensions.

Nowadays it's actually XW, Extra Wide, because it's NEVER longer anymore.

Some companies still make proper XL and Long sizes, but they are rare in America, miss that about Germany/Europe.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#42]
6'5"..i feel your pain.

Not firearm related, but FWIW Kohl's and JC Pennys are my goto tall sections for shirts.  I recently started finding Dri-Fit Nike shirts in Tall.  That was pretty exciting.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#43]
I have the same problem with buying T-shirts. I usually just hang dry them to avoid shrinking, which is rather annoying process.

If I buy extra large, they usually stay long enough (I'm 6'3") if I hang dry, but wearing them is like wearing a tent (I'm not a fat ass). I can't stand baggy clothing as it looks like shit on skinnier people.

Hopefully more retailers get with the times and start offering large-tall sizes, because those almost always fit great.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 12:27:26 PM EDT
[#44]
I think my best fitting firearm-related shirt is made by magpul. They run on the slimmer side and have a long length. Not sure if all of them are like that, but the one that I have fits really well. Think it's a xxl too.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#45]
2/10
I aint readin all that OP FAIL
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I have the same problem with buying T-shirts. I usually just hang dry them to avoid shrinking, which is rather annoying process.

If I buy extra large, they usually stay long enough (I'm 6'3") if I hang dry, but wearing them is like wearing a tent (I'm not a fat ass). I can't stand baggy clothing as it looks like shit on skinnier people.

Hopefully more retailers get with the times and start offering large-tall sizes, because those almost always fit great.
View Quote
Pretty much same thing here.

If they dryer is on the wrong setting by accident or a shirt goes in the wrong load, I have to write it off - won't even come close to fitting anymore.

It has probably been 10 years since I've found any sort of logo t-shirt that was long enough.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#47]
6'6" 230 , shirts aren't as big a problem as pants with a 38" inseam. XXL usually works for a t-shirt, although for some the xx part simply adds circumference.

XXLT long sleeve shirts when you can find them typically add about a half inch to the fucking sleeve, I have maybe 1 or 2 that I can roll the sleeves down on. First thing I do when I pick up a long sleeve shirt is look at the length of the sleeve, normally they take the sleeve from a youth medium and sew it onto a XX body. Apparently there are many T Rex buying shirts.

Same with "tactical assault cargo pants". You're 5'1 330 and wear 48x31? Now problem, got you covered. Your 6' 6" 230 and wear 35x38? Fuck you we don't make clothes for people that size, check back when you are morbidly obese and not tall enough to reach the top of a coke machine.

Apparently the marketing director position for the clothing industry is populated entirely by hobbits.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I think my best fitting firearm-related shirt is made by magpul. They run on the slimmer side and have a long length. Not sure if all of them are like that, but the one that I have fits really well. Think it's a xxl too.
View Quote
I bought a couple magpul t shirts, one in some kind of super duty heavy material, that went from an xxl to a childs medium in one washing. It was like some material with super shrinking compound in it or something. My wife that is a foot shorter and weighs 100 pounds less than me got a new shirt.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Duluth is what I wear.
Why do you want to look like a teenager with crap on your T-shirt?
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 1:25:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I bought a couple magpul t shirts, one in some kind of super duty heavy material, that went from an xxl to a childs medium in one washing. It was like some material with super shrinking compound in it or something. My wife that is a foot shorter and weighs 100 pounds less than me got a new shirt.
View Quote
Just checked the two that I have, and I think the one that fit slimmer and had more length was a special run shirt. The second one has just the magpul logo in XL, and it's almost wider than it is tall. I just looked at their shirts on their website, and they all seem to have sizing similar to the latter mentioned shirt. I wish they would list the length for each size instead of just listing necessary chest measurements. Annoying...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top