Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2001 1:05:05 PM EDT
hey guys-

does anyone know how - where - which bayonet i can stick on the end of my preban argentine metric fal?  i tried a dsa folder and didn't like it so i want to be able to sport as many naughty features as possible.  the barrel has the flash/hider thingy which is an exact match to the belgian 50.63 model (the barrel is the 18" belgian congo model).  there are four sets of three directionally ported vents, a wrench slot about 2/3rd of the way down.  i know that is the one used for launching grenades, but would sure like to stick a steak knife on the end, purely as an act of protest.

thanks in advance
steve
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried one of the tube bayonets?  They should slip on your flash hider and clip on.  DSA actually has them in stock. Around $10.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep you need a tube bayo for use with a combo device.DSA has them nice ones too.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:27:37 PM EDT
[#3]
ahhh - the tube bayo!  i couldn't figure out in my so used to ar head how to do this  - thanks guys will be giving them a call tomorrow.

steve (with soon to have pointy evil black nasty un-pc thingy)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top