Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2001 10:04:01 AM EDT
Hey Steve, we still doing the AR15.com shoot at Buffalo on May 27?  I sure hope so as I have ammo coming and will be bringin' the Department Thompson.  What time will it kick off?  
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#1]
All I know is, me and my buddy are going to be there for sure.  I am 100% sure its still on..

If you are bringing that, I am going to bring some ammo for sure.
I should have some more toys to pay with also.
c-rock
www.illinois-shooter.org
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Good deal c-rock.  I will get there in the morning.  If you have new .45acp you can blast away with it.  The Pit is calling me.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#3]
One in the same.  YES!  I will be there!.  In fact my family will be camping at Hi Tide campground about 45 minutes away for the holiday.  We just had the Concealcarry shoot at Buffalo Range last weekend.  Check it out:

[url]http://www.concealcarry.org[/url]

I won the shotgun :)

I am thinking 9:00am on the 27th.  I'll bring an American Flag or something to meet up at the pit.

Anyone one else want to camp that weekend - I'll get the phone number if you want to make reservations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top