Now in saying that, here is what I got.
Armilite AR15
SLR-95
K98k .308 carbine
10/22
92 FS.  
22. six shooter, cheap brand.
one of the FAL kits from FNFAL.com

I think I am good on mags for all right now except the FAL kit.  

Now, I was thinking of getting the following
One of those PASGT vests, most likely from Garrandman.  He had the best price on the Large so far.  I think $125
I want a gas mask, I think the model is M40.  with the hood. I figure $100 for that.  Need to be able to shoot a rifle with it on.
I need a backback, I guess a Alice one in Med would work. Figure $40 on that.  
I need a good set of knee pads, cause I live in a urban environment, and if I fall down, I dont want to break my kneecaps.  Figure $50 at most for a good set.  
Need a spotting scope. Good to 200 mm. Under $100 would be great.

Now to the fun stuff.
I figure a Beta-C is in order. Ruben is the man to call, so $400.  
I have been thinking of a OKO site from anti and Grin for my AR, so $120. He does need help paying for Mayo.  [:)]
Cobra for the SLR-95, so $120 or so more.

I need a Reciever for the FAL kit, so which kind and who has a good price?  I figure Imbel is the way to go.  
Also some Mags for the rifle, I think 8 would be good to start.  

I been thinking of getting a Makie for $100 or so.  Should I or not. Or should I try and stay with 9mm to keep the ammo costs down?  I want a small pistol. 1/2 the size of the 92fs.

I do want a .22 bolt action, thinking about a romainian .22, cause I hear good things. Going to scope it for sure, thinking $200 for the rifle and scope.  Figure a 4x fixed power would be good enough to 100 mm.
Also a better .22 six shooter. Stainless steel, 6-8 inch barrel.  Taurus or Ruger? Or better ideas?

Thanks for any info you all might give. I will let you all try out what I get at the 27th shoot at the pit.
c-rock
[url]www.illinois-shooter.org

Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a plan to me.  Of course you could always float a few benjamins my way.[;)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:29:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Instead of the ALICE pack, what about a Becker Patrol pack?  Cost is about $200.  If you're set on an ALICE pack, I've got a med and a large I'll sell you.  I'm saving up for the BPP.
If I had the money, I'd get the LEGP rifle.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:34:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I think Grin and anti had the Beta-C for just a bit cheaper with the LEGP deal.  If you are thinking about buying the OKO from them, you might think about getting the Beta-C from them as well.  

Have fun spending your dough.  I know one guy that is jealous......
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:40:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't see the LEGP on your list to buy, surely that's a typo???

COLTSHORTY

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:53:45 AM EDT
[#5]
SPend HALF of it and put the rest in the bank-you just guaranteed yourself somthing breaking down by saying you have some extra cash...spedn the first half on the LEGP with some nice options.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#6]
200 mm scope?  I think you mean meter not mili-meter. lol.

On the becker patrol pack.  They are nice but they are way more expensive than a medium alice pack at 40 dollars.  

Don't forget AMMO
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't see the LEGP on your list to buy,  
View Quote

I do not need a other ar15 right now.  Did I just say that on this board?  
The only Ar15 I am willing to buy is that green label one you have that you let me shoot last year.  I think you paid $700 for it?  I will give you $800, so you make a few bucks.  
c-rock
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Instead of the ALICE pack, what about a Becker Patrol pack?  Cost is about $200.  If you're set on an ALICE pack, I've got a med and a large I'll sell you.  I'm saving up for the BPP.
If I had the money, I'd get the LEGP rifle.  
View Quote

I will drop you a email from home, I am at work.
C-rock
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:33:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
SPend HALF of it and put the rest in the bank-you just guaranteed yourself somthing breaking down by saying you have some extra cash...spedn the first half on the LEGP with some nice options.
View Quote

Actually, that is about a little less than half. hehe
Rest is going into my brokerage account for playing the market.
c-rock
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:33:47 AM EDT
[#10]
O.K.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:34:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
200 mm scope?  I think you mean meter not mili-meter. lol.

On the becker patrol pack.  They are nice but they are way more expensive than a medium alice pack at 40 dollars.  

Don't forget AMMO
View Quote

Yes, Meters, not mm.  My bad.  I need a scope for when I go to the formal range this summer.
Any ideas?

c-rock
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:57:46 AM EDT
[#12]
I would second the motion for a Mak,they are reliable,and very accurate, I have a East German one, and so far it has'nt jammed yet,these pistols also have chrome lined bores, a nice touch, I would suggest that you change the stock grips in favor of a Perice or the Mak a wrap grip,trigger pull on mine is like glass, both in double and single action modes, the bulgies from what I've read need a little breaking in before they get like this, about 4-500 rnds, if anything else get one because they are quite possibly the most underrated bargins of surplus guns, fit and finish on mine rivals that of a Walther, it's that good, They are also very easy to conceal, for a $100.00 you can't go wrong.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top