Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2001 9:07:17 PM EDT
Has anyone here ever fired one of these?  I handled one at the gun store I go to and I felt great in my hands, but I can't imagine what a four inch .44mag is like when it goes off.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:09:35 PM EDT
[#1]
If it is new, as opposed to used, don't buy anything s&w makes.  They are traitors.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll second that.  The Clinton Screwing, double trading sons of b*tchs.  They used to be highly respected by everyone: Citizens, LEO's, Hunters, etc.  But, they bit the hand that feeds them and now they will starve.  Everyone I have talked to will never buy anything else from them, ever, Including me.  They openned the door for the government to take away our stuff.  Well, like hell they will.  TX over and out...

Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:26:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I did no biggie
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I am well aware of the ban.  I didn't say I was going to buy it.  I'm actually going to buy a used S&W 686 Plus 4".  The M29 I handled was quite old and well used.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I own a S&W Mountain Gun in 44 mag.  There are a little lighter then the one you are talking about.  With full factory 44 mags I can still shoot it pretty well.  I don't think I would like to shoot 50 rounds at one sitting.  I got mine for mainly for backpacking and a backup durning hunting season.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:50:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top