Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/27/2018 9:25:19 AM EDT
Searched, but, found nothing.  Is the Army going to let this Asshole Westpoint Grad slide?  Promote?  Discharge?
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag bump
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 9:29:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I would welcome him into my unit with open arms....

"You all didn't see the LT tapping before his head turned purple, did you?"
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#3]
What did he do?
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:18:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What did he do?
View Quote
Commie.

He's in the 10th Mountain Div. in Colorado.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What did he do?
View Quote
An openly communist POS who attended (and some how graduated!) West Point.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Commie.

View Quote
10th Mtn Div is in Watertown, NY.
Been there, done that.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I read on ARF that he didn’t get a platoon and is pretty much doing staff duties .
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:26:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I read on ARF that he didn’t get a platoon and is pretty much doing staff duties .
View Quote
Then his ticket for promotion isn't being punched.  After he's passed over several times, they'll force him into retirement.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
One can only hope it is doing an important job like overseeing the policing of the company area; or teaching the Honey Bucket class
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Then his ticket for promotion isn't being punched.  After he's passed over several times, they'll force him into retirement.
View Quote
Hopefully he doesn't get to retire and is just forced out
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How could he possibly get a needed security clearance to even graduate let alone get commissioned
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did he do?
How the fuck are we to this point? Communists used to be ostracized to hell and back in this country.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 1:10:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How the fuck are we to this point? Communists used to be ostracized to hell and back in this country.
View Quote
they found enough useful idiots to put them in charge...
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 1:20:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
He’s prior service but no way is he close to the 20 yrs needed for retirement.

The Army likes these issues to just quietly go away. I would imagine he’ll serve out his time and be on his way. It’s a 5 year active commitment after graduating a service academy and he already has his comission. I would bet he shuts up, serves his time and we don’t hear from him again.

There’s been a number of other trendsetting USMA grads in the last decade, they were all forgotten as well

beat navy, fuck commies
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Communists should be shot on sight
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duffle bag drag!
I've seen one sorry-ass 2LT walk out of the quad looking like someone kicked his puppy, so there's always hope.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 3:44:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Can they deny his (virtually automatic) promotion to O-2?
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 3:47:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How could he possibly get a needed security clearance to even graduate let alone get commissioned
View Quote
Lol. Is this serious? Obama's CIA director (Brennan) was an admitted communist. I think its small potatos to get a commission in the US Army as a communist when nothing less than the nominal head of the IC is a communist.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#20]
He will  fulfill his commitment doing every shifty job there is, get passed over, get bad evals and fade into obscurity after discharge.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes they can. I saw it happen to a Lt in my Bn in Korea.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 4:32:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Commie.

View Quote
Last word was that he was with an infantry unit in Georgia. I think it was some kind of Ranger affiliation. He flunked out of Ranger school, but he has a Ranger scroll (or some such), so he's somehow attached to the Rangers in Georgia.

What the military guys all said was that he's not going anywhere any time soon, even if they do decide to discipline him in some way.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He will  fulfill his commitment doing every shifty job there is, get passed over, get bad evals and fade into obscurity after discharge.
View Quote
More like train ANTIFA thugs.

He's a trained killer, apparently with combat experience in infantry and helicopter assault and he has had some level of Ranger training. One of the damning things that he posted was his desire to create his own guerilla warfare manual, similar to Che's. When he gets out, I have no doubt that he will flock directly to one of these groups and start building a commie terrorist cell to wage resistance against the capitalist pig dogs.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What did he do?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 4:46:49 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
He also made Internet posts saying that he hates Trump, hates Mattis, hates the Constitution and wants to write a manual for waging guerilla war against the US government.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 4/27/2018 4:52:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup. BN or BDE Command can step in and deny LT promotions. Saw it happen personally to an 02. BN Commander told the LT he was shit to his face, didn't belong leading troops and couldn't be trusted to organise anything more than his sock and underwear drawer. Pulled some strings and favors along with some paperwork and bam....no CPT for you. GTFO and have fun paying for your student loans, that's not what the Army is for.

Good times
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yup. BN or BDE Command can step in and deny LT promotions. Saw it happen personally to an 02. BN Commander told the LT he was shit to his face, didn't belong leading troops and couldn't be trusted to organise anything more than his sock and underwear drawer. Pulled some strings and favors along with some paperwork and bam....no CPT for you. GTFO and have fun paying for your student loans, that's not what the Army is for.

Good times
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good times
If you get passed over for rank as an Officer a certain number of times do you get kicked out?
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 5:00:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Commie.

View Quote
10th mountain hasn't been in CO for a while now. Carson is 4ID. 10th mountain is in NY.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 5:09:58 PM EDT
[#31]
A Communist who openly voices his contempt for the Commander in Chief and Secretary of Defense is less of a risk to the United States military than a dinosaur puppet, apparently.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A Communist who openly voices his contempt for the Commander in Chief and Secretary of Defense is less of a risk to the United States military than a dinosaur puppet, apparently.
View Quote
That's the sad truth of it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 5:15:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
So it would seem.

When he took his commissioning oath he obviously lied. He needs to be discharged or fragged
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 5:17:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, they handed those two their asses in a couple of days. Comrade Lieutenant Spencer "I hate the Constitution" Rapone is still serving in a trigger puller unit on active duty in the US Army.

That's government for you.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If you get passed over for rank as an Officer a certain number of times do you get kicked out?
View Quote
Yes

Almost happened to my dad dispite his silver star and 33 air medals.  2 conduct unbecoming an officer letters wiped out a lot of attaboys.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Comrade Lieutenant Rapone is a symptom of a much larger problem.

The Goddess DEOMI smiles on people like him. The thing to do is destroy her and all her disciples in the DoD and become a warfighting organization once again.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Apparently the Air force cares about professionalism and the Army is basically a daycare.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Last word was that he was with an infantry unit in Georgia. I think it was some kind of Ranger affiliation. He flunked out of Ranger school, but he has a Ranger scroll (or some such), so he's somehow attached to the Rangers in Georgia.

What the military guys all said was that he's not going anywhere any time soon, even if they do decide to discipline him in some way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Commie.

He was enlisted in the Rangers, they booted him within months, but not before he deployed at least once, he conned the chain of command at his next unit into helping him get into West Point.  When he went to Ranger School, he fucked up by the numbers and got himself dropped for cause and sent to his initial assignment at Fort Drum with no tab and a negative referral, which is the last anybody has reported on him.  If his chain of command took no actions, he would have automatically been promoted to First Lieutenant by now.  He will NOT be sent to any Ranger unit, he's already been thrown out of the Ranger Regiment for cause, they won't take him back.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Look I hate this POS as much as anyone, but hes right, the reaction to him being exposed basically proves that.

They've already won.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#40]
I'd also like to know what happened with that instructor at West Point who was indoctrinating these commies. I assume he's carrying on unhindered.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Commie.

View Quote
I’ll let everyone in 4th ID know we’re actually the 10th Mountain now Monday at work.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
You gotta be a real fuckup before they will do that.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#43]
damn did not know his name before.  I had a boss named Rapone, and the entire family was pretty much shitheads. Not sure if any were real commies but they sure were FSA types.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#44]
You have to mess up very bad to not get promoted to O2. At least from my AF experience.

DUI, drugs, something illegal.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 9:34:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah you don't get to stay in for 20 if you get passed over a couple times.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 9:35:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You have to mess up very bad to not get promoted to O2. At least from my AF experience.

View Quote
Usually a 99.x% promotion rate to O2. Court martialled or dead are the only two reasons I know of.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 9:50:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Usually a 99.x% promotion rate to O2. Court martialled or dead are the only two reasons I know of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Add family violence to that list. I arrested a 2nd Lt for beating his wife into a coma. (Newlyweds at that)

A III Corps JAG colonel and his BN COC at the direction of III Corps commander showed up at the jail and kicked him out of the Army right there in the holding cell interview room.. He stayed in the jail as a civilian.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 9:55:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Apparently the Air force cares about professionalism and the Army is basically a daycare.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2018 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Commie.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did he do?
Commie.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 9:55:51 PM EDT
[#50]
I actually saw a kid not make 1LT
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top