Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2001 9:38:13 PM EDT
Matt have you ever seen "I Married an Axe Murderer" ? If you have do you remember the little brother with the huuuge heed. Well his real name is Matt Doherty. I about fell out of my chair when I saw the name of actor in the credits. If this is you maybe its not so funny. If it is you did your body grow into your head?Your middle name would not happen to be Shaun is it? If so that would be weird.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:36:30 AM EDT
[#1]
hehehe, thats funny. hey, ya know the movie wargames, where the kid messes with the computer and almost starts a war, well at the end part, they call a AFB and "airman clark doherty" answers. that is my dad. not acually his voice, but at the time he was airman doherty at that very airbase. i cant remember if they asked t ouse his name, but he thought it was cool anyway.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:38:44 AM EDT
[#2]
oops, missed the middle name part, anyway, its scott. matthew scott doherty, hence mattSD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top