Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2001 6:48:50 PM EDT
Just wondering. It would be great if those little commie bastards made a good drum for an AR. I just don't have the money to fork over for a Beat C (I haven't even bought my AR kit yet!). Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, BSME
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#2]
i know a guy that has one, he rarly shoots it but as far as i know it works. also, for super hicap, the MWG 90 rd spiral mag is a bit unweildy but is suposed to work good
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one that feeds reliably in my M16.  Works fine.  Nice aspect of the design is the crank that is wound up to put tension on the spring.  You can store it loaded with no tension until you use it. Since it is steel, should last indefinately as long as you don't let it rust. HTH.

Oh yeah, it is chinese, and I would not buy any more from china, either. However, they have been banned fom import, so china won't be getting any of the profit from those that are here now.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:23:15 AM EDT
[#4]
just save up and buy a beta c :-)
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:47:38 AM EDT
[#5]
There is nothing that equals a Beta-C.  Its worth more than what you pay for it and it will work everytime too.  Just make sure you throw in some of the powdered graphite when you load up every now and then and it will work great.  Can also leave it loaded indefinitely with no harm to anything.  It doesnt stick very far out the bottom of the rifle so prone shooting is no trouble.  Only thing about the C-mag is that it sticks out a little on each side so using a tac sling is a bit different, but still workable.

I sure like mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top