Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2001 2:33:13 PM EDT
I believe that Toad(todd) of special weapons is here on our board, this is the same jerk that came here a month or so ago and called all of us "ar15.com assholes" but our money is important to him.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=20796#lastPost[/url]

edited because:
I may be wrong but I thought gunfinder was todd's co.?
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I believe that Toad(todd) of special weapons is here on our board, this is the same jerk that came here a month or so ago and called all of us "ar15.com assholes" but our money is important to him.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=20796#lastPost[/url]
View Quote

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Steyr, the trolls be in da house! You down with it?

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
ok this is for the new guys. look at HK 91 to find out who he is. I also think there may be something on him in our arcives but Im not sure.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#3]
D&S pawn out of West Plains, MO maybe fronting this for him, they are a SW distributer.  In fact I saw them at the Tulsa Show with all of their SW crap, right across the way from the AR15.com LEGP table.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Todd of D&S Guns is not the Todd who owns Special Weapons. Todd of D&S gun is the exclusive distributor of Special Weapons. I have delt with him and he is not a bad guy. I have also talked to the Todd that owns Special Weapons. He is a whole different story.
You may be right about him fronting for Special Weapons. I know that if you go to
www.specialweaponsllc.com you can write them all kinds of nasty email if you like. Let him know how we feel!!! I sure didn't know about him talking s**t about us but I plan to let him know how I feel about it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SPORTSMANS SUPPLY:
Todd of D&S Guns is not the Todd who owns Special Weapons. Todd of D&S gun is the exclusive distributor of Special Weapons. I have delt with him and he is not a bad guy. I have also talked to the Todd that owns Special Weapons. He is a whole different story.
View Quote

I thought I read that Todd(sw) owned gunfinder?
maybe not,the post still raises a red flag with me. anyone connected to or associated with todd makes me leary and certainly if their name is Todd also!
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#6]
This is the page you want. www.specialweaponsllc.com
Email Todd and tell him how you feel.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 3:16:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Believe me Sportsmans he knows how I feel, they deleted all of my posts to him over on hk91.com.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 3:26:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Believe me Sportsmans he knows how I feel, they deleted all of my posts to him over on hk91.com.
View Quote

Deleted or the entire 'topic/posting' is archived.  Haven't been there lately.  Too stuffy..... no space to stretch.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top