Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 16
Posted: 2/10/2018 10:48:44 PM EDT
Sick and tired of all the bullshit Putin and Russia dick sucking going on. That seemed to be popularized during the Obama administration and still hasn't completely faded away.

Just because Obama was a POS President, doesn't make Putin and Russia our ally (). That's like having a druggy, jail bird cousin, and you both end up in a fight with a armed robber who is trying to take your shit or murder you, and picking HIS side instead of your own cousin. Like thinking the armed attacker whose trying to rob or kill you, has your interest more at heart, than your own fucking blood.

Russians and the Government of Russia hates America and everything it stands for. It wants to knock us down, and take over. Putin, wants to recreate the Soviet Union. He might not be able to achieve that, but that doesn't make him our friend.

Fuck Russia, and may they die a slow painful death.

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 10:52:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 10:52:48 PM EDT
[#2]
nah
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 10:54:00 PM EDT
[#3]

I would wager I have more in common with the average rural Russian than the average urban American.
That doesnt mean Im going to trust him without safeguards.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 10:54:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Once more unto the breach, dear friends...
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 10:58:05 PM EDT
[#5]

OP is right. Fuck Russia.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:00:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would wager I have more in common with the average rural Russian than the average urban American.
View Quote
So, how much is Putin paying you? I want to compare rates
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I agree OP

but Russia isnt our biggest problem. We got a 5th column up in this mofof and I hope it can get fixed without blood
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:00:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Couldn't agree more OP. As I've said in other threads before.. well see how ARFs tune in GD changes when Putin uses his propaganda resources to support the Democrat candidate in 2020.

Russia benefits from chaos in American politics.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:01:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have seen several of you say this. Could you please list all these similarities you have with the rural Russian?  Genuinely,I am curious.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:02:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:03:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Russia’s government and oligarchs. Fuck em.

The average folks are all over the spectrum of pure shit up to normal people, just like everywhere else in the world.

YMMV
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:03:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sick and tired of all the bullshit Putin and Russia dick sucking going on. That seemed to be popularized during the Obama administration and still hasn't completely faded away.

Just because Obama was a POS President, doesn't make Putin and Russia our ally (). That's like having a druggy, jail bird cousin, and you both end up in a fight with a armed robber who is trying to take your shit or murder you, and picking HIS side instead of your own cousin. Like thinking the armed attacker whose trying to rob or kill you, has your interest more at heart, than your own fucking blood.

Russians and the Government of Russia hates America and everything it stands for. It wants to knock us down, and take over. Putin, wants to recreate the Soviet Union. He might not be able to achieve that, but that doesn't make him our friend.

View Quote
This is such horse shit. Russians don't hate America/Americans. Maybe their government does.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry your girl lost and your boy got the brain cancer.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This is such horse shit. Russians don't hate America/Americans. Maybe their government does.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:06:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:07:00 PM EDT
[#16]
The only good commie...
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:07:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have seen several of you say this. Could you please list all these similarities you have with the rural Russian?  Genuinely,I am curious.
View Quote
Remember, it only needs to be more than the "average urban American" for his statement to be true. So, even if they have 1 little thing in common with the average Ruskie, that's still 1 thing more in common than the "average urban American"
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:07:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Putin over Obama any day.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Russians don't give a shit, they just don't want us playing on their front porch.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:09:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
My used toilet paper over Putin. Any fucking day.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:09:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The only good commie...
View Quote
Kill a commie for mommie
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:09:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Remember, it only needs to be more than the "average urban American" for his statement to be true. So, even if they have 1 little thing in common with the average Ruskie, that's still 1 thing more in common than the "average urban American"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You’re already here

Impressive!
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Putin sucks, Russia sucks and any good commie is a dead commie. Tell em OP!
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:09:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
In what regard?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:09:59 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu/giphy.gif
Got anything to back your position other than prejudice? I've know Russians and they were good people.  We have more in common with them than the Chinese.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:10:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes I have much more respect for Putin also
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:11:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You’re already here

Impressive!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You’re already here

Impressive!
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:12:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#29]
@steinhab

C'mere and back me up.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:13:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Putin sucks, Russia sucks and any good commie is a dead commie. Tell em OP!
View Quote
Some of those morans are total commies. Long for the “good ol’ USSR days of guaranteed housing and vodka”

Others have seen the light outside of Stalin’s monument. Which ain’t that hard to understand.

Like I said, YMMV.

But, by all means I wanna hear about the interactions yous guys have had with regular ol’ Rusky Russian folks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:14:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Another "slave to his animosity".
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:15:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
I've been there. Other than the rampant alcoholism in the men I found we had a lot in common
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:15:53 PM EDT
[#34]
These Russians love America   --->>  VIDEO -  Live Moscow Concert 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W7wqQwa-TU
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Got anything to back your position other than prejudice? I've know Russians and they were good people.  We have more in common with them than the Chinese.
View Quote
I feel like this site has a decent amount of former cold war vets that were disappointed the red hordes never came pouring through the Fulda gap so they always feel a little bit empty inside.

Maybe though I shouldn't blame them. I will never set foot in the middle east again no matter how things change there in the future.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:16:13 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm just glad the Cold War is over.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:16:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Couldn't agree more OP. As I've said in other threads before.. well see how ARFs tune in GD changes when Putin uses his propaganda resources to support the Democrat candidate in 2020.

Russia benefits from chaos in American politics.
View Quote
Russia has always supported the Dems, including the last election. Anyone who would believe otherwise is a fool, duped by fake news, or both.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:17:41 PM EDT
[#38]
At this point, our own gov and the Chinese are bigger threats.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:18:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Fuck Russia.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#40]
I have no contact with commie bastards. But my uncles did......
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Fuck Russia and the commies with a aides infested dildo!
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:20:38 PM EDT
[#41]
That's pretty retarded.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:21:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm more worried about the commies within then the commies on the other side of the planet though.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#44]
I think russians have a lot 8n common with Americans but our governments want to escalate relations for the military industrial complex.

The US government wants Russia to do its bidding, lose all its trade partners in the process, all for nothing.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:23:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Raise a family safely

be secure in their possessions

be left the fuck alone

Holds true for most people
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:23:26 PM EDT
[#46]
The UN hates us and wants us dead.  Look at Agenda 21.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:24:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Russians just don't value life.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:25:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Russia is our rival.... no disagreement there. They want to beat us on everything.

But the thing is, I respect Russia for that. They dropped the bullshit stance of being equal and went back to wanting to be great.

Every nation should strive to be the best instead of striving to be equal. We need to strive to be the best.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Yut. Russia is full of AIDS. Literally.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top