Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:05:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:07:44 AM EDT
[#2]
that is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:09:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes it is very

But I don’t get the connection to employment.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Whoops
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#5]
You know I was going to get all outraged and what not but after looking at the photos, piss on those two. I hope they suffer whatever ridiculous fate the government can lob at them. What a miserable fucking piece of shit her "father" is. May the man forever be in their lives from henceforth.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:13:19 AM EDT
[#6]
The firefighters are shitty parents using the guy's child as a pawn in a fight. I assume the suspension is because CPS is now involved at least thats what I infer from the article.

ETA: Teens have committed suicide over less.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes it is very

View Quote
"The reason for the suspensions is because of the investigations being done by other agencies."

You have to read the whole article. Sounds like CPS is involved, or the popo.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:15:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Assholes.

That said, they weren't the ones who paraded around what they did.  If they'd proudly been the ones to publically spread it around like the parents who make their kids stand on street corners holding signs as punishment I'd think the employer would have more of a right to disassociate themselves from such behavior.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#9]
They need boot stomped for a couple minutes.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#10]
What a couple of asses.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:17:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:18:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Assholes.

That said, they weren't the ones who paraded around what they did.  If they'd proudly been the ones to publically spread it around like the parents who make their kids stand on street corners holding signs as punishment I'd think the employer would have more of a right to disassociate themselves from such behavior.
View Quote
CPS is now involved and investigating. Since they are under a formal investigation they are on suspension. Nothing unusual about that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:18:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#14]
You never play games with your kids, some shit you have to just let go when dealing with an ex.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#15]
I know some of the people involved here. They have been blasting eachother on facebook over the young girl involved. That poor kid,  Sad on many levels.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I bet child protective got involved somehow
View Quote
"According to Haskins Police Chief Colby Carroll, Wood County Job and Family Services are investigating the alleged incident."
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:23:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I know some of the people involved here. They have been blasting eachother on facebook over the young girl involved. That poor kid,  Sad on many levels.
View Quote
In before the kid's suicide.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

CPS is now involved and investigating. Since they are under a formal investigation they are on suspension. Nothing unusual about that.
View Quote
CPS can ruin your life.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have two daughters myself. That shit just makes me angrier the more I think about it. The "father" really deserves whatever buttfucking the state gives him over that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:26:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

CPS can ruin your life.
View Quote
In this case I hope they do. Fuck those two clowns.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Whatever happens to those two isn’t enough.

It sounds like a custody fight.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:35:13 AM EDT
[#22]
"So, what made you decide to get into adult films?"

Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Wuttttt
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#24]
If they end up being charged with Child abuse and are still employed after the incident it is no different than if they punched the kid in the face. And I dont know this but I wonder if the child can alledge battery on a minor from the unwanted touching. Department did the right thing.  15 years EMS and Fire here.   Weird shit gets turned into giant issues if not dealt with
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#25]
So far we know that the mom, of a divorced couple, made a facebook post accusing her ex of something and CPS got involved.

Other then the screenshot of the fb post showing the girl with short hair, what proof is published showing that 1- dad and step mom did it, 2- it was a punishment?

And who has primary custody? If it's dad and mom did the highlights after he said no, she's the bitch who's weaponizing the kid against him.

My niece had a similar haircut with a similar length chopped off, to donate her hair to some charity that makes wigs for cancer patients. So it's possible the kid did this and mom is using it to attack dad.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:46:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Seems a little harsh for highlights
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#27]
from the article:

The reason for the suspensions is because of the investigations being done by other agencies.

According to Haskins Police Chief Colby Carroll, Wood County Job and Family Services are investigating the alleged incident.

Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yes it is very

But I don't get the connection to employment.
View Quote
Probably a blanket policy for police/fire depts. If you are being investigated by another agency you are suspended pending the outcome.

Note, this doesn't seem to be a case of a parent doing questionable but legal parenting (dad shoots daughter's laptop for example) but a husband getting at his ex-wife by humiliating his daughter.

Hair takes a LONG time to grow back, you don't just go chopping off your daughter's hair because when she was with Mom she got a hairdo you don't approve of.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Seems a little harsh for highlights
View Quote
divorced people are capable of the craziest shit when it's a tug-of-war over a kid.  Their ego gets wrapped up in it, their desire for revenge takes over, etc.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Good suspension.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

divorced people are capable of the craziest shit when it's a tug-of-war over a kid.  Their ego gets wrapped up in it, their desire for revenge takes over, etc.
View Quote
The mom already set up a go fund me.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:53:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Yes it is very

View Quote
There would be some ass kicking involved if someone touches my kid.

As for the employment part, that's total bullshit. The media always tossess in the job if it's a position of trust.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

As for the employment part, that's total bullshit. The media always tossess in the job if it's a position of trust.
View Quote
As they should. When you're supposed to be a trusted official you get held to a higher standard. Don't like it, go work somewhere else.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#34]
That poor kid. Sometimes, I really REALLY don't understand people. You would think their children would be the most important thing in their personal universe... but no, gotta get back at the ex for some real or perceived slight that in the grand scheme means absolutely nothing.

Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:00:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Damn, that's fucked up.  Unless I'm missing something the before pic showing the "highlights" doesn't look bad.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
As they should. When you're supposed to be a trusted official you get held to a higher standard. Don't like it, go work somewhere else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arfcom doesn’t understand that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:02:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Nothing surprises me anymore.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Good way to not see your teen age daughter anymore .
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:16:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#41]
I have learned to be very careful to criticize other parents, I have not delt with their children.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#42]
That poor girl had beautiful hair and will now have identity and family issues. Poor kid.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
For what? To bury the "dead" hair?
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Good way to not see your teen age daughter anymore .
View Quote
Hopefully that's what happens. Pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Mabey he didn't want his daughter looking like a trampy
Peacock.   If you haven't noticed in today's society our young children look like trashy whores and hoodrats!.

Not saying he went about it correctly, but if you don't want you're children growing up to be tatted, pierced up trash get a handle on the situation early.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:35:59 AM EDT
[#46]
White knights are starting to arrive.

Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:36:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Of course she did.
People are so predictable.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Heroes.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#49]
It looks like a professional haircut, this story is
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:45:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes it is very

But I don't get the connection to employment.
it states in the article what happened.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top