Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2001 10:16:18 AM EDT
Will there be another riot?  Will the grand jury indict the officer? Any takers?
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 10:21:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Both an indictment and riots.  But riots are ok b/c the black man needs to express his rage at being kept down for so long, right?
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I doubt there will be both.  One or the other is likely in my opinion, but not both.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#3]
PANDAMONIUM AND DANCING BEARS IN THE STREET...

There going to aquit the cops...it was a legit shoot and the blacks are going to take CINCI apart...

TOO BAD NO ONE IS REACTING TO THE TWO BLACK BROTHERS IN KANSAS WHO MURDERED 5 WHITES IN DECEMBER OF 2000...BRUTALLY RAPED 2 WOMEN IN FRONT OF THEIR FIANCE AND HUSBAND AND THEN KILLED THEM EXECUTION STYLE...ONE OF THE VICTIMS SURVIVED TO NAIL THEIR ASSES...
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, on the radio I heard that the cops were indicted.  But only for two misdemeanor charges with a total possible jail time of 8 months.

I suspect this will not satisfy some and the riots are on.

James
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 4:52:24 PM EDT
[#5]
If I lived up there I would be loading all my magazines.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I think MOD hit the nail on the head.

The vermin in Cincy will use any excuse to riot (their form of expression I guess...).

I also predict "both".

CMOS
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Any word yet?
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 5:56:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Officer indicted for Negligent Homicide and on other offense.

No word on the rioting just yet.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure they will riot either way! Everybody saw what they did in L.A., let them tear the place apart and then rebuild it and make it like new, not a bad deal for just being idiots for a couple days!!! It doesn't leave alot of reasons not to riot when all their worried about is not pissing anyone off instead of taking strong, hard nosed action against ALL offenders!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds quiet so far.  I'm listening to the Cincy police radio on Real Player.  It's raining and cool out tonite too, probably keeping people in.

[url]http://real.scripps.com:8480/ramgen/encoder/cincinow_scanner.ra[/url]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Looters don't like the rain.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks as though Cincinnati is due for a visit from Jessie Jackson's traveling circus but little more, at least for now.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 9:35:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Yah, I have a prediction.
Harnish's era over the past 3 games is over 7. The Reds will probabley lose again. :D
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Seven broken beer bottles thrown in anger where no press is there to see it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top