Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2003 8:18:58 PM EDT
Folks, I was hoping I could ask a small favor...

It's great that so many people have already taken the time to read & utilize this thread, but the more exposure it gets, the better our chances of generating the torrent of letters, faxes, calls, etc. necessary to ensure that when the AW ban dies, it stays dead!

Thus, I respectfully ask that you add this thread to your bookmarks/favorites list, and that you spread news of it's existence & importance during your travels on the Internet.

The Essential "End the AW Ban" Contact List & Sample Letter Thread

Trust me... opportunities to direct people to this thread abound!

Every time someone, somewhere posts "What are you going to buy when the AW ban expires?", advise them to lend a helping hand & link them to this thread. Every time someone asks "Can I do this to my post ban rifle?", let them know that they can help make the terms "pre & post ban" an irrelevant memory, & link them to this thread. You get the idea...

Please help me spread the word & together we can win this fight!

Thanks,

NYP              
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 8:38:13 PM EDT
[#1]
you ought to post a link to "The Essential End the AW Ban Thread" in here to make it easy for people to do what you ask.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reminder, pkennedy!
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 2:27:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump!
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 9:18:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll send this out to some e-mail contacts.

[bounce]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 1:18:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks much, Squib! [beer]

Hopefully others will follow your lead.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top