BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9253
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope. Sorry. But I do have the longest, thickest thread on the world's largest firearms website.  

If I did IG, I would gladly help you out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could talk all day about it, but I won’t subject you to that. I find it super interesting because like I said there’s no labeling requirements so it was blindly navigating trying to figure things out by trial and error. Then I got into the industry and the curtain got pulled back so to speak. Anyways, men cook over wood or carbonized wood. Gas is an abomination, a monument to laziness & mediocrity.

And Im with ya there will be no retarded meta /self aware / nihilistic / irreverent/ self loathing Zoomer memes.

Carbonized wood.

You do IG?

I’ll send ya some for free if ya want, just ask that you post some pics of your cook and tag me. IM me on IG if you’re interested @BlackBearCharcoal

Nope. Sorry. But I do have the longest, thickest thread on the world's largest firearms website.  

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:10:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Facebook works too but hopefully you’re not on that piece of shit. Only reason I go on there is to market to boomers, place is only slightly less of a pointless cesspool than Twitter.

I’ll still send you a box if you want it, tell your friends or whatever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could talk all day about it, but I won’t subject you to that. I find it super interesting because like I said there’s no labeling requirements so it was blindly navigating trying to figure things out by trial and error. Then I got into the industry and the curtain got pulled back so to speak. Anyways, men cook over wood or carbonized wood. Gas is an abomination, a monument to laziness & mediocrity.

And Im with ya there will be no retarded meta /self aware / nihilistic / irreverent/ self loathing Zoomer memes.

Carbonized wood.

You do IG?

I’ll send ya some for free if ya want, just ask that you post some pics of your cook and tag me. IM me on IG if you’re interested @BlackBearCharcoal

Facebook works too but hopefully you’re not on that piece of shit. Only reason I go on there is to market to boomers, place is only slightly less of a pointless cesspool than Twitter.

No fagbook. You sell stock?

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carbonized wood.

You do IG?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/139619/1p9nvp-1104502.jpg

This.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carbonized wood.

You do IG?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/139619/1p9nvp-1104502.jpg

This.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:14:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Like?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All the old epic threads I had open on my taps are gone!  

Turned into nukes!  

Like?

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

this shit is so tiresome
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
just found out the lockdown got extended

was supposed to end this week

fuck our cuckservative premier

"Minimum mandatory isolation for 10 days for anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19, or have core symptoms that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat."

ie if you have a cold or influenza, assume you have the coof

if this is actually a super-cereal pandemic, why is air travel still permitted?

is your governor still being a tyrannical retard?

It was about to expire tomorrow.... just extended it until feb 1st

this shit is so tiresome

33 places in Michigan have gotten their liquor license taken away since summer.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Minimum mandatory isolation for 10 days for anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19, or have core symptoms that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat."

this shit is so tiresome

Why would they need a liquor license if they are not allowed to be open anyway?  That's some mighty fine Dumbocrat thinking there.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:18:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carbonized wood.

You do IG?

my first though was, does this guy seriously think I’m publicly traded? eta: then I realized I was retarded and...

I’m guessing you meant selling by the pallet to brick & mortars? Yeah, I’ve got a freight company and I’m working on putting together a sales sheet and pitch during the off season. Planning to reach out to places in the spring. Not in store yet, COVID delays fucked my timetable this year.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If it worked, it would still suck, but at least be minimally tolerable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this shit is so tiresome

yup

if this were ebola etc, but as we know it's just a flu
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#14]

This is still my favorite.  His expression in frame 2
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:20:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think Oklahoma added some..
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:20:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've always wanted to try roasted breadfruit.

It’s good, had it picked right off the tree in Jamaica on a river cruise. But the guy paddling our raft may or may not have split a big joint with me earlier.

pot needlez turn people into commies bro

Click To View Spoiler

Lol

Good to see you Canuck! Remember to wrap wash it and whizz it with those single mom skanks you’re wading through up there.

It's been a minute bro! Welcome to 8K

Well, I don't want to knock one up, so I always wrap it

Yeah, I popped in to ask a question cause I didn’t want to start a thread and the other shitpost thread is annoyingly cliquish. (Well some of em, Jags and some others are solid). Not ours, ours died with Smiley.

I like it, might stick around when I’ve got time. Work, kid, job hunting, side business. Staying busy these days.

RIP teener thread

Have you heard from him since he was banned? Hopefully he's doing well.

What are you doing as a side business?

Nah, we used to talk sometimes but he was still young and in that it’s cool to get falling down drunk, bang anything with a pulse, and stumble into fucked up situations like it’s your job stage. Got that out of my system a long time ago.

I sell a coconut charcoal briquette online (Amazon, Walmart, Shopify). Went over to Thailand and worked with a manufacturer to make it to my specs. Very good stuff & sales are climbing every month, just gotta market 24/7 and that’s not my strong suit so I’m learning as I go. Keeps me busy.

the fuckboy stage

HE JUST WANTS TO GRILL
Had no idea that was a thing. Why coconut?
We're all about propane and natural gas up here.

Because it’s sustainably sourced, recycled in fact from the leftover shells of food & beverage producers. It’s extremely dense, which translates into more cellulose and less water aka more raw material and less waste to convert to carbon (actual source of heat in charcoal Simplistically speaking the denser the wood, the higher quality the charcoal) and has few impurities resulting in a very mild smoke flavor.Which gives you the option to use as is for delicate foods like veggies/fish or add your desired amount of wood for the smokiness you’re looking for. Along with massively higher temp peak & duration 3-4x Kingsford for example, with minimal ash production so they can be used in Kamados.

It’s the charcoal I wanted personally, so I made it. I’m very happy with it and my customers are digging it too. The charcoal industry has no labeling requirements, so you can’t make an informed opinion weighing pros and cons. Being an ethical guy & again making what I personally wanted, it’s the kind of quality people have been searching for trying different brands.

I do need to get some Gen Z artsy type to handle social media though when I can afford it. I’m an accountant, I prefer back of house work making sure things run smoothly behind the scenes. But life’s all about growth or something like that.

Lol, I relate to that meme hard

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/360527/40EB18C3-9381-4F61-AD5B-4DC594F6042A_png-1778039.JPG

neat, learning has occured about coconut's merits

just don't have them make memes, zoomers memes are incomprehensible

PROPANE AND PROPANE ACCESSORIES
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

yup

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this shit is so tiresome

yup

Communists literally stole an election from us & all our representatives & pundits except Matt Gaetz & Rush called us all traitors and terrorists.

I can’t even get mad about working from home anymore. Might feel different if my governor was retarded and was locking us in our homes, TBF
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I got your culture right here.

*grabs nuts.*
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#19]
CS2 - I selled my wife for internet connection

an example of my culture

@skywarp2203
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fomr.com%2Fde%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F09%2Fezgif.com-optimize.gif&f=1&nofb=1

NakedBoobsNakedBoobsNakedBoobsNakedBoobsNakedBoobsNakedBoobs
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fomr.com%2Fde%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F09%2Fezgif.com-optimize.gif&f=1&nofb=1

https://i.imgur.com/HI6cUEK.gif

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#23]
I dumped Fagbook.

On GAB now.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*grabs nuts.*

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*grabs nuts.*

You want nuts, well how bout deez nuts?

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk7Cj209GQg

an example of my culture

@skywarp2203
View Quote

Lost it at “sorry for my bed England”.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:33:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/HI6cUEK.gif

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/138374/UnpleasantScrawnyArgusfish-size_restrict-1367076.gif

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

my first though was, does this guy seriously think I’m publicly traded? eta: then I realized I was retarded and...

I’m guessing you meant selling by the pallet to brick & mortars? Yeah, I’ve got a freight company and I’m working on putting together a sales sheet and pitch during the off season. Planning to reach out to places in the spring. Not in store yet, COVID delays fucked my timetable this year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carbonized wood.

You do IG?

Of course that's what I meant.

I wish I had the business sense to help. I don't know if shipping to here versus sales/profit would be worth it.

I haven't lived here long enough to know many contacts that I could see being beneficial.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:34:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:34:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

an example of my culture

@skywarp2203
View Quote

True Texas culture is badass.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Poor @tooBeaucoup
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:36:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Poor @tooBeaucoup
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:36:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:37:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yeah, all of your images are jacked up for me as well.

Here is the image address that I am seeing:

https://www.ar15-backup.com/media/mediaFiles/403845/beitodesstrafe_fleshlight-1777565.jpg

And it will not open as I am back on ar15.com

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No idea what that is about, posted it right to the ARFCOM site, broke dick ARFCOM.

ETA: I can see it fine.

https://www.ar15-backup.com/media/mediaFiles/403845/beitodesstrafe_fleshlight-1777565.jpg

Vegetable!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#38]

Dream on keto boy!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Vegetable!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No idea what that is about, posted it right to the ARFCOM site, broke dick ARFCOM.

ETA: I can see it fine.

Vegetable!

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:38:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Baby Boah
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I wish I had the business sense to help. I don't know if shipping to here versus sales/profit would be worth it.

I haven't lived here long enough to know many contacts that I could see being beneficial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carbonized wood.

You do IG?

Freights really not that bad, LTL to Oklahoma for a pallet with a couple hundred boxes would be a couple hundred bucks. Around a dollar a box. Postage ver pox would be 10x that. So yeah, the numbers make sense.

But this thread is for shit posting

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#44]

Sweet Jesus, hot, likes to have fun, and probably dumb as a bag of hammers.

Just my type
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Communists literally stole an election from us & all our representatives & pundits except Matt Gaetz & Rush called us all traitors and terrorists.

I can’t even get mad about working from home anymore. Might feel different if my governor was retarded and was locking us in our homes, TBF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this shit is so tiresome

yup

this lockdown fuckery was all about the election, expanding authoritarianism and fucking over small businesses...and of course the cuckservatives are going along with it

College is a clusterfuck.
I have a lab this semester, it's so retarded I'd rather be online for that course.
Have to wear a mask and face shield and eyepro, but also maintain social distancing while something is being demonstrated, aka, can't see what's going on. Constantly have to sanitize, and sanitize between uses.
At lunch, we're supervised like we're children to ensure that we stay masked and social distanced etc.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Dream on keto boy!
View All Quotes

Few buddies are seeing who can lose the most weight in 60 days.    Six people put in 100 dollars each.    Winner gets 400.   2nd gets 200.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Just my type
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1548104/86525519.gif

Just my type

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:44:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Few buddies are seeing who can lose the most weight in 60 days.    Six people put in 100 dollars each.    Winner gets 400.   2nd gets 200.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That’s why I purposely ate like shit in November and December
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

an example of my culture

@skywarp2203
View Quote
retards?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Just my type
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just my type

Skywarp2203???

I think kbi has dibs.  ( todo en la familia, ese')
Page / 9253
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top