Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 10/7/2017 3:57:10 PM EDT
There is no evidence that he had any affiliation with either party, as far as I can tell. Are some of you just making shit up?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 3:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
supposedly from voter records from Florida
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#2]
GD is full of conspiracy nuts
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you seen the crazy brother on TV?  What Party do you think he belongs to?  Because that's the shooter.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:01:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Pretty sure it's just a conspiracy thing but I'd say if there was even an inkling of proof he voted for a republican at any point in his life we'd for sure be having it thrown in our face 24-7 right now.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Pretty sure that was a different Steve Paddock.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm guessing based off the belief that If he was anything other than a Democrat, we'd know by now.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pretty sure it's just a conspiracy thing but I'd say if there was even an inkling of proof he voted for a republican at any point in his life we'd for sure be having it thrown in our face 24-7 right now.
View Quote
Absolutely agree
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:02:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Florida voter registration has been posted, registered 1984 I believe and active status.

Additionally he is a violent wack job so there is about a 99% chance even without voter registration he is a Democrat.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:02:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Those seem to be the wrong counties and wrong age to be this guy.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Probably because the there are no details and no one his age has absolutely no political affiliation. I'm no conspiritard but the writings on the wall.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. ^^^^

And the pink puss hat pictures of him.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Someone reported finding him registerd D back in '84 or something very early on. Then it supposedly was erased or scrubbed or whatnot. That was early enough on that we all thought he was his GF's ex though so I have to wonder if it wasn't just confusion.

His behavior certainly points that direction though, or worse.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Have you seen the crazy brother on TV?  What Party do you think he belongs to?  Because that's the shooter.
View Quote
wut?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:02:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There is no evidence that he had any affiliation with either party, as far as I can tell. Are some of you just making shit up?
View Quote

Because if he was a card carrying Rep and NRA member Anderson Cooper would have blown his load on Van Jones on the air
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:03:11 PM EDT
[#16]
I think it's more or less because of this:

If this were some right-wing "Destroy all government" loon or racist twat like Timothy McVeigh, Dylan Roof, etc, then the media would have a field day, and we'd be hearing how every white Christian male is an evil psychopath 24/7, even before the blood dried.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:03:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Any time the media can advance their narrative, they will.  The fact that they haven't done so in this case tells you all you need to know.  You seem naive.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#19]
If he were right wing or R we'd have known within 24 hours.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#20]
I just think it's pretty stupid to claim this guy was a Democrat just to fit our narrative. It reminds me of when people falsely claim Martin Luther King was a Republican to push the "teh Democratz r the real racists!" shtick.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
We can absolutely sure that there's no picture anywhere in the public record of that assclown wearing a MAGA hat or anything similar, because it would have been on the front page of every media outlet for the last week.

"Such a laid-back guy.  Didn't even send angry emails."

For fuck's sake...
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#22]
OP sounds concerned.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:05:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Because if he was a card carrying Rep and NRA member Anderson Cooper would have blown his load on Van Jones on the air
View Quote
I'm not saying he was a Republican either. There are people out there who are apolitical.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:05:33 PM EDT
[#24]
The same reason they keep saying "Why can't we see the note" even though the Sheriff said there was no note.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:05:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If he were right wing or R we'd have known within 24 hours.
View Quote
That doesn't make him left wing either lol.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:07:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Because we all know Democrats are the real killers.  A Republican would never do this, nor an apolitical person.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#27]
He was probably a republican.

Lets be honest for a moment here.  Lets loom st the facts.

1.  He had a lot of guns

2.  He had a gun room in his house

3.  He was wealthy

4.  He knew what a bump stock is.

He was as crazy as a 50 gallon sack full of rapid raccoons but he was likely a republican.

I tend to think mental illness coupled with valium contributed to his psychotic murder spree and the fact that he knew about guns and had the funds to set it up led to the large body count.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:08:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Because we all know Democrats are the real killers.  A Republican would never do this, nor an apolitical person.
View Quote
No true Scotsman bruh.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
wut?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
wut?
The crazy brother on TV is the shooter. The dead guy is the innocent brother.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If he were right wing or R we'd have known within 24 hours
minutes
View Quote

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
This
if he was a republican it would have trumpeted from the rooftops 30 seconds after it was over. Since it's now going on a week with not a peep.   It's clear which side his alliances lay.  (just like always)
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:10:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I just think it's pretty stupid to claim this guy was a Democrat just to fit our narrative. It reminds me of when people falsely claim Martin Luther King was a Republican to push the "teh Democratz r the real racists!" shtick.
View Quote
Which is why we've been losing the culture war for the last 20-30 years. the left gives ZERO fucks about using effective strategy to defeat us.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
I mean, the Democrats are the real racists:

Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:10:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes this has the hallmarks of a spoiled leftist (if he acted alone)
No conflict resolution skills. Raised to be impervious to insult, defeat, loneliness, criticism, etc. Coddled too much, never corrected and indoctrinated at birth that they are special.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:10:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No true Scotsman bruh.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No true Scotsman bruh.
I'm pretty sure Dinesh D'Souza has proven all evil people are connected to the Democratic Party.

eta:

looky here, he knows what's up.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:10:48 PM EDT
[#36]
This whole thing has been a great exercise for GD when it comes to confirmation bias.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Cause he was
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Democrats aren't the real racists
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Because he was a Democrat.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:14:05 PM EDT
[#40]
The brother is connected to the two highest casualty mass shootings in U.S. history

The odds of that are astronomical, something is odd here...
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:14:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This whole thing has been a great exercise for GD when it comes to confirmation bias.
View Quote
It's as crazy as all those kooky theories about an ATF operation to illegally funnel guns to Mexico, or James Comey white-washing HRCs email violations or CNN handing her the debate questions beforehand or rigging the polls.

Utterly preposterous.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The brother is connected to the two highest casualty mass shootings in U.S. history

The odds of that are astronomical, something is odd here...
View Quote
Link
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Why are the reporters not asking about the perps political affiliations?

That right there is enough to know that they already know and don't want it confirmed in the public.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:16:29 PM EDT
[#44]
What about the videos with Paddack in a pussy hat at an anti Trump really? 
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:16:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He was probably a republican.

Lets be honest for a moment here.  Lets loom st the facts.

1.  He had a lot of guns

2.  He had a gun room in his house

3.  He was wealthy

4.  He knew what a bump stock is.

He was as crazy as a 50 gallon sack full of rapid raccoons but he was likely a republican.

I tend to think mental illness coupled with valium contributed to his psychotic murder spree and the fact that he knew about guns and had the funds to set it up led to the large body count.  
View Quote
LOL

He bought a bunch of guns after the election. He then targeted a bunch of stereotypical trump supporters while staging it all to make assault rifles look as bad as possible.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#46]
I swear some people would tell you the sky isn't blue.

He shot up a country concert because he believed everyone there was a Republican.
He bought a shitload of guns so the presstitutes can say "HE HAD AN ARMORY! We MUST do something!"
He martyred himself for the communist cause.

It's so painfully obvious.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:17:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
this...

if he voted for trump we would be getting beaten with it 24/7 ,  trump supporter , ALT-RIGHT murders dozens !  the fact they have not mentioned ANYTHING about motive, political stuff, or that note.. tells me everything. if he had been a nra member, trump supporter etc we would have know about it in 4 hours, because the media KNOWS a lot more than we do, they are not repeating it, because it does not fit the narrative they want to push. they want gun control, not for people to think about antifa, antitrump, resist etc,
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm guessing he was a part of the #nevertrump movement...
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Choice of venues. He chose the country music festival for a reason.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:17:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Each side wants to pin this on the other to score political points.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top