Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2001 12:31:27 AM EDT
He did the crime. The punishment fits it. He got a fair trial. He did kill. So why do I feel..sad...at the thought of his execution?
I almost want to say I don't care if he's guilty, just don't kill him. But I do care.
He is very guilty. He killed all those kids to make a political point! If he was anyone else I'd offer to throw the switch myself. So why will I be mad when I hear he's dead?  Ideas?

Link Posted: 5/5/2001 12:37:55 AM EDT
[#1]
He doesn't owe me any money.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 12:54:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you, perhaps, agree with his point o some small extent?  I know that I would LOVE to get the chance to get back at the government, and I have been fighting the system all my life.

Difference is, I challenge the system in an attempt to force it to improve itself (or at least revise itself,) by trying to use its own methods against it.  Terror is neither a tool of statecraft or warfare, and we must strive to remember that privates only fight the battles they are ordered to, and it is the generals that need to be convinced to stop.  There is little difference between warfare and statecraft, and war is merely international relations on a different level...

FFZ
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 3:09:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Bye, Tim.

Eddie
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 4:10:52 AM EDT
[#4]
See you in hell Tim. (Hopefully I will be looking down!)
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 4:25:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know why you are feeling what you are feeling.

I know my personal feelings is that I'll be glad when he is dead.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 5:26:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Buckle up, Tim! It's the Law.[}:D]

Too bad the idiot didn't make his point at 2:00 in the morning!

I'd have even called in the bomb threat to make sure they got the night watchman out before the detonation!

Sounds like something William T. Sherman would have done![:D]

Sorry for the 'T' rather than 'Tecumseh', but I respect Tecumseh as a warrior too much to have his honorable name mentioned anywhere near Sherman's.

Eric The(Still pizzed after all these years)Hun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top