Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2001 10:12:45 PM EDT
On napster........just don`t take it TOO serious........[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 10:39:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Its getting really hard to get good music downloads now days.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 10:47:05 PM EDT
[#2]
They have everything....just need to know what you`re looking for.......my favorite right now.....Alison Krauss....Union station.......but i`m an old f**k what do i know!!!!!..........[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 1:26:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 1:58:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Use IMESH, its a Naptster knockoff, so they have everything. It also shares video, software, and images. Its odd that you bring up this topic I just downloaded about 20 of DAC's XXX songs.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 7:16:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I first heard the Its a M***F*** album when I was going thru my 1st divorce.  What a relief!

"She once said no other woman would ever lay up in her bed, now theres c**stains on the pillow where she once laid her head"

LOL!

God bless ol DAC
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 6:53:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
B&G, you old fart, I have David Allen Coe, Alison Krauss, and lots of other music you might like. My Napster username is "frankengun"

Try this one:

Appalachian Stomp- More Bluegrass Classics - Lose Again - Alison Krauss & Union Station

or this:

David Allan Coe - 18 X-Rated Hits - 18 - Three Biggest Lies

or:

David Allan Coe - Fuck Anita Bryant

Like you said, don't take David Allen Coe too seriously. [:)]
View Quote
                                             Bear.....watched Shawn Colvin on PBS last week.....(re-run) had alison and Bruce Hornsby on with.....not bad at all.......[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 6:55:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I tried to download the D.A.C. songs "Democrat Fucker" and "Who likes a Democrat" but I couldnt get it to work. Now I cant get them on the search at all! Does anyone have these songs?
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:10:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I tried to download the D.A.C. songs "Democrat Fucker" and "Who likes a Democrat" but I couldnt get it to work. Now I cant get them on the search at all! Does anyone have these songs?
View Quote

Yea, go here. [url]http://www.audiogalaxy.com/[/url] You'll never use Napster again.  I promise.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Try the audio galaxy i used it and found every old country song i wanted after napster.I too like the david allen cole songs.Found the audio galaxy site from someone on this site
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 8:26:16 PM EDT
[#10]
She said someday I'd understand...........
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 12:16:13 AM EDT
[#11]
"...Would you go away to another land..
Walk a thousand miles through the burning sand?
...and wipe the blood away...from my dying hand?"

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 2:07:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Where can I find the M@#$%^ F876543 album.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:47:29 AM EDT
[#13]
ARChoo,

Try ebay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top