Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 26
Posted: 8/24/2017 12:45:38 AM EDT
Folks, the Left is preparing for war. I'm serious.

Not going to go into a bunch of details for PERSEC, but it was a cross between cult indoctrination and small unit training. They had some BLM types come instruct, except these guys were fit and obviously clueful as to good TTPs. They kept talking about nazi skinheads being around every corner, and they also taught people tactics for fighing off LE extraction teams and ways to protect Antifa members in their midst. They also cheered when talking about their Antifa comrades.

And the kicker is they all looked like normal middle class folks. Guys, the Right wing better wake up and get in the game here toot sweet.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:46:28 AM EDT
[#1]
They're late to the party.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:47:55 AM EDT
[#2]
This isn't the place to urge people to squad up. On ARFCOM, anybody who teams up with others to fight Communists is a "NOTSIE!!!"
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:48:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Fpni.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:49:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:50:13 AM EDT
[#6]
They may train to fight police who have both arms tied behind their backs by their agency's lawyers but they don't have the capacity to fight fed up armed citizens who no longer GAF.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:51:33 AM EDT
[#7]
How was the donuts and coffee?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:51:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
No. we are. Trust me.

Are Republican normie conservadad types in flyover country coming out 120+ at a time to learn how to move in a cohesive group and fight off cops together? Are they being indoctrinated that the Aryan Brotherhood are the good guys, that all people left of them are violent commies that deserve every bad thing that happens to them? Because these people sure as hell were being taught the leftist equivalent.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:53:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They may train to fight police who have both arms tied behind their backs by their agency's lawyers but they don't have the capacity to fight fed up armed citizens who no longer GAF.
View Quote
Quit jacking off and kidding yourself. They're building a brainwashed Jannissary army that sees you as subhuman, and they can deploy them 40k+ at a time.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:53:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Did they serve snacks?  A good host would serve snacks.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:54:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No. we are. Trust me.

Are Republican normie conservadad types in flyover country coming out 120+ at a time to learn how to move in a cohesive group and fight off cops together? Are they being indoctrinated that the Aryan Brotherhood are the good guys, that all people left of them are violent commies that deserve every bad thing that happens to them? Because these people sure as hell were being taught the leftist equivalent.
View Quote
Any chance this could be recorded?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:55:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Suscribed. I was hoping you would post about this, ee. Post as much as you feel is safe. And thanks.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:55:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No. we are. Trust me.

View Quote
No, probably not. Because outside of some super radicalized pockets of people-- No one gives a shit. Its the economy, stupid. Leave your leftist shithole for a bit. Come visit TX. 120 bay area commies isnt shit.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:56:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Folks, the Left is preparing for war. I'm serious.

Not going to go into a bunch of details for PERSEC, but it was a cross between cult indoctrination and small unit training. They had some BLM types come instruct, except these guys were fit and obviously clueful as to good TTPs. They kept talking about nazi skinheads being around every corner, and they also taught people tactics for fighing off LE extraction teams and ways to protect Antifa members in their midst. They also cheered when talking about their Antifa comrades.

And the kicker is they all looked like normal middle class folks. Guys, the Right wing better wake up and get in the game here toot sweet.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_1262-288780.JPG
View Quote

So..... is it happening yet?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:56:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I appreciate the intel and don't doubt it a bit.  That said, the "right" I'm familiar with has been preparing for this for decades.  Sadly.  
View Quote
Let me put it this way: I felt slightly sorry for Heather Heyer before, but now that I've seen how and what she was trained on, it's a 110% fact she was the enemy of America just as much as Antifa. Antifa is used as their strike force, while the non-Antifa protestors are their tier 2 units that stress the cops to capacity while providing mass for Antifa to hide in.

They're all equally guilty.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:56:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How was the donuts and coffee?
View Quote
More like Chai and scones.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:58:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No. we are. Trust me.

View Quote
No we are not. The left has always been extremely good at motivating and organizing their side. The right not so much.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:58:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No. we are. Trust me.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No. we are. Trust me.

No. They are getting up every morning and riding a tractor, or practicing law, or repairing automobiles, or operating on patients.

The right doesn't want a war. The right doesn't want a revolution. We had one 241 years ago. We won. We want to live our lives, raise our kids, do our jobs, and maybe be able to enjoy a few years of retirement before we start pushing up daisies.

The right aren't the folks they show on TV at rallies, they are the folks sitting in their workshop cleaning a gun, or their office working on a presentation, or their den watching their grandchildren play, and shaking their heads at the people they see on the screen.

Antifa and similar groups are interesting, but they are not new. Previous iterations went by different names and slightly different agendas, but counter culture and revolutionary groups are not novel. They can do their thing in the cities and enjoy the support and comfort of sympathetic urban dwellers, but that is as far as their power reaches.

At least until the next election.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:59:40 AM EDT
[#19]
The sh*t is real folks. They are going for the full burrito. I just hope Americans wake the hell up. Trump needs to be firing every Obama person he can, especially in any Federal law enforcement position. He needs to get his DOJ to start arresting these jokers on sedition/treason/terrorism. Obama put the laws in place to hold these guys without charge. Use their guys laws against them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:59:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No, probably not. Because outside of some super radicalized pockets of people-- No one gives a shit. Its the economy, stupid. Leave your leftist shithole for a bit. Come visit TX. 120 bay area commies isnt shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. we are. Trust me.

I'm from Rural Mississippi. And 120 is indeed something when one location holds 3-4 training events, and there's easily 30-40 venues where training is ongoing.

I used to believe the same as you, then I moved here and got politically active. Then I learned how badly I underestimated the problem.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:02:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Did you wear your pirate outfit?

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:02:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

More like Chai and scones.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:02:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quit jacking off and kidding yourself. They're building a brainwashed Jannissary army that sees you as subhuman, and they can deploy them 40k+ at a time.
View Quote
No. Shit.

And the media is on their side.

I still don't understand this romanticized version of being "fed up" and riding off into the sunset.

There are fucking hordes of retards buying the propaganda with already nothing to lose but with everything to gain, backed up by a network of tech savvy and law savvy fellow travelers.

If you don't have contingency plans in place already, for whatever happens, you need to get your shit together.

This is another Bolshevik revolution.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:02:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
40 K may take a while. But they can get 400 easy enough, and we would be lucky to get 40. But your point is right on. We are sitting home, fondling our ammo fort while they take the City down. And in case you didn't notice, the city makes the rules for the country, not vice versa.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:02:17 AM EDT
[#25]
I might call that number and tease them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:02:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Were there a lot of gay dudes?
If that's the case, LittlePony and BigPony could infiltrate their ranks and get, pardon the expression, balls deep into their organization in order to get more intel. Get two steps ahead and smush their plan A and plan B exit strategies.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:03:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm from Rural Mississippi. And 120 is indeed something when one location holds 3-4 training events, and there's easily 30-40 venues where training is ongoing.

I used to believe the same as you, then I moved here and got politically active. Then I learned how badly I underestimated the problem.
View Quote
I mean what are you actually concerned about? That theyre going to capture the WH with 5k dudes?

Dont get me wrong I fucking love these types of threads and infiltrating the nuts but dont get lost in their propaganda or radicalized yourself.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:03:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Let me put it this way: I felt slightly sorry for Heather Heyer before, but now that I've seen how and what she was trained on, it's a 110% fact she was the enemy of America just as much as Antifa. Antifa is used as their strike force, while the non-Antifa protestors are their tier 2 units that stress the cops to capacity while providing mass for Antifa to hide in.

View Quote
You see this tactic in all the riot/rally videos. Especially the bike lock attack video.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:03:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:04:14 AM EDT
[#30]
SUBscibed..

GD, you're deliverin...
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:04:27 AM EDT
[#31]
0athkeepers is full of Feds.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:05:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
No. we are. Trust me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No. we are. Trust me.

They may not be coming out 120+ at a time, but there are a lot of them buying guns, ammo, and training.   Just like in everything else the right is doing things to prepare individually while the left is creating a mob.  Instead of coming out in large quantities, if it hits that point you will have a lot of people voting from the rooftops.   Small units of people you can trust instead of mobs that are guaranteed to be infiltrated.   And you're in probably a worst case scenario in CA.   Here in KS things would be very different.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:06:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No. They are getting up every morning and riding a tractor, or practicing law, or repairing automobiles, or operating on patients.

The right doesn't want a war. The right doesn't want a revolution. We had one 241 years ago. We won. We want to live our lives, raise our kids, do our jobs, and maybe be able to enjoy a few years of retirement before we start pushing up daisies.

The right aren't the folks they show on TV at rallies, they are the folks sitting in their workshop cleaning a gun, or their office working on a presentation, or their den watching their grandchildren play, and shaking their heads at the people they see on the screen.

Antifa and similar groups are interesting, but they are not new. Previous iterations went by different names and slightly different agendas, but counter culture and revolutionary groups are not novel. They can do their thing in the cities and enjoy the support and comfort of sympathetic urban dwellers, but that is as far as their power reaches.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No. we are. Trust me.

You sound like me two years ago.

This wasn't Antifa: this was legit middle class productive people. Their right wing conservative counterparts would be scoffing at the idea of protesting over anything, meanwhile these people were being indoctrinated in street action tactics and excited about embarking on a grand(but dangerous) venture to rid the world of Nazis, because right side of history or something.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:07:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
40 K may take a while. But they can get 400 easy enough, and we would be lucky to get 40. But your point is right on. We are sitting home, fondling our ammo fort while they take the City down. And in case you didn't notice, the city makes the rules for the country, not vice versa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They had like 40k in Boston, or at least close.

You don't even have to train everyone; just enough that the ones that didn't get any can be influenced by the clueful ones.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:08:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:08:36 AM EDT
[#36]
All I want to know is when do they plan to start shooting.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:08:47 AM EDT
[#37]
The left has always had the advantage in street protest organization, especially on the left coast. And yes... they really do believe they are in a righteous struggle against a powerful and evil foe - despite it being the progressive agenda being pushed by all shadowy powerful groups in every corner of the earth.

I wouldn't be intimidated by their numbers - many of the people who went to the event won't be on the streets in any meaningful way, and those middle-class people aren't the ones you have to worry about. However, what I'd like to know is if they are doing any sort of martial arts or combat training. Stick practice, etc. How about pepper spray use... defense, yes, but what about OFFENSE?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:10:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No. Shit.

I still don't understand this romanticized version of being "fed up" and riding off into the sunset.

There are fucking hordes of retards buying the propaganda with already nothing to lose but with everything to gain, backed up by a network of tech savvy and law savvy fellow travelers.

If you don't have contingency plans in place already, for whatever happens, you need to get your shit together.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. Shit.

What's embarrassing is the Oafcuckers/threepers are legitimately probably the least delusional on the right about about the problem, and they still think cosplaying is the answer.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:10:08 AM EDT
[#39]
And your specific suggestions are...?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:11:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You should talk to Project Veritas and get this recorded. O'Keefe would be all over this.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:12:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
All I want to know is when do they plan to start shooting.  
View Quote
I'd also like to know what the official team colors and password phrase is once the shooting starts.

Or do they just plan on shooting all the white people?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:13:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Smith, you are only scratching the surface.

I lived through the Watts Riots, the Weather Underground & others.  The shitbirds you met are the superficial Useful Idiots, seen them before.  The Weather Underground was a part of SDS - commies. They recruited useful idiots & faced down the cops with baseball bats & helmets...

The one thing to remember, is that when dealing with commies it is always Explosives at the end game.  Every goddamn time.  The Antifa level you need to look for are the ones getting ready to blow something up.  Then you will be truly scared.

Get familiar with the FALN Commies

FALN, which was active from 1974-1983, was one of the most prolific terrorist organizations in U.S. history, perpetrating nearly 150 bombings on U.S. targets and a number armed robberies, according to the FBI.
View Quote
Fun Fact - O'Buttwhiff commuted the sentence of Oscar Lopez-Rivera (the FALN Leader) the same day he took care of Bradley Manning.

The Weathermen called for a "white fighting force" to be allied with the "Black Liberation Movement" and other radical movements.  Sound like something you just heard in a meeting?

Start looking for the bomb assholes.  They are close.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:13:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I mean what are you actually concerned about? That theyre going to capture the WH with 5k dudes?

Dont get me wrong I fucking love these types of threads and infiltrating the nuts but dont get lost in their propaganda or radicalized yourself.
View Quote
I know that won't happen. EE is a patriot.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:14:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Thanks for the information.  But this is not news to most of us.  Most leftists are white and of middle or upper-class.  The way I see it, we will be fighting communism for the next few hundred years, provided that our country still exists.  The pull of socialism is that strong.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:15:12 AM EDT
[#45]
tag
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:15:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
meh.  she had shitty luck to get run over.  had she not got smooshed the press echo chamber would be less active.  i support her right to speak, i support the right of other dipshits to speak.  I support jailing or killing people to maintain the right for idiots to speak. i support my right not to give a fuck about any of them. window breaking black block berkley dipshits are nothing new.   when it comes time for real violence the group who controls the power of the state to sanction violence wins.  

this is cindy sheehan, big march drama with a press on meth.  antifa is entertainment.  turn off the ability to process a pci swipe in sfo and it would be lord of the flies in 12 hours or less.  4 retards with an excavator could give the area something else to do, like try to find water and food.  

don't fall for the hype.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:15:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
0athkeepers is full of Feds.
View Quote
I guarantee you antifa or BLM isn't.

The Feds only care about "right wing terrorists", not the left wing ones.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:16:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This wasn't Antifa: this was legit middle class productive people. Their right wing conservative counterparts would be scoffing at the idea of protesting over anything, meanwhile these people were being indoctrinated in street action tactics and excited about embarking on a grand(but dangerous) venture to rid the world of Nazis, because right side of history or something.
View Quote
What do you suggest people do?

Do we see the rise of the extreme left? Of course we do. It is cyclical, and we are experiencing it just like the sound of cicadas in the summer. Are they potentially dangerous? Of course, they wouldn't be worth paying attention to if they weren't.

Even so, what are we to do? We vote. We work. We pay our taxes. We raise our families. And we watch.

We are not oblivious to the situation, but we are also not the aggressor.

They may be gathering in larger numbers, and they may be training, but they are training on how to spin the media and how to deal with law enforcement that have restrictive rules of engagement. The rules of engagement are far different if they turn their attention against the civilian population.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:16:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No. we are. Trust me.

View Quote
So are you hosting the ARFCOM meet and greet?  I'll bring the imitation crab meat.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:16:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm 59 years old.

I remember the Weathermen, SDS, Panthers, and a host of other radical groups. antifa will eventually die off, or be killed off. They may seem like there are more. They may seem motivated. But as you said these are middle class people. These middle class people have jobs and families the same as us. If the shooting starts better than half will retreat to the basement.

To quote an ancient Chinese proverb, "I ain't afeard a nuttin."
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top