Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 11:47:43 PM EDT
These guys are great!

I purchased two of the Sam's Club Member's Mark wheeled gun cases that are Pelican 1720 knock off's. These cases came with 2 inch pluckable foam which I dont like. I preferred to have egg crate foam where I wasnt locked into a single rifle/optic set up for the case.

So I did some digging and found them. These cases are slightly larger than Pelican 1720's, so the foam inserts I wanted were slightly larger as well. I measured the interior dimensions of the cases and spent $1.75 extra for custom dimensions for the foam instead of cutting it myself.

They arrived a couple of days later one fit perfectly, the other was exactly one inch too short.

I took pictures and sent an email. Peter responded quickly and immediately apologized for the inconvenience. He advised me that a replacement was already on the way and I did not need to do anything with the other piece that was just an inch short.

The replacement arrived two days later and fit perfectly.

Good customer service is nice, excellent customer service is fantastic. Carolina Custom Foam has excellent customer service, they make a quality product amd sell it at a good price.

All to often we hear about things going wrong with customer service, but we rarely hear about the great CS experiances, so I thought I'd share mine.

I'll buy from CCF again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top