Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:48:00 PM EDT
Here is a screenshot from right before the explode.
Attachment Attached File

So Rage Against The Machine and Run DMC (I think?) formed a super band and posted this video earlier today.  It's been deleted from most of the internet but you can still view it on facebook.  Basically a dumbass song in which they use crappy effects to explode the heads of everyone on the right that they disagree with.

https://www.facebook.com/prophetsofrageofficial/
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Shitty but 1st amendment and all.

I shot the fuck out of a kenyan chia head I won at a Christmas party
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#2]
They have the right to do that, and I have the right to think the new music sucks gorilla dick. *shrug*
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:37:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Meh, zero fucks given
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Meh, I met all the members of rage at the height of their 90's fame.  I can assure you that even the fattest, neckbeardiest member here (might be me) could beat the ever loving piss out of them.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:51:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Not RUN DMC, members of Public Enemy and Rage Against The Machine.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:52:30 PM EDT
[#6]
So, when can we return the favor...but for real?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:54:19 PM EDT
[#7]
They suck fuck those commies.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:58:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Imagine how many people would still be alive if Run DMC and Aerosmith had never promoted that unintelligible, profane ghetto mumbling into the mainstream.

And RATM is a bunch of dirty commies. Wouldn't miss them if they all went on helicopter tours of the Pacific.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top