Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 8:13:04 PM EDT
Quite a few military bases are named after Confederates. Will these be the next places to be protested, and what will happen if they do?
A few examples of bases named after Confederates:

Camp Beauregard
Fort Benning
Fort Bragg
Fort Gordon
Fort A.P. Hill
Fort Hood
Fort Lee
Fort Pickett
Fort Polk
Fort Rucker

This has probably been discussed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#1]
What about Ft Dix?  Pretty sexually offensive I'm sure.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#2]
There has been people wanting that for years.

Will not happen now, but someday the SJW's will probably be successful.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Ft Lewis as Lewis killed a lot of Indians
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:23:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:32:19 PM EDT
[#5]
For fucks sake...I swear if they cave in and re name all of these installations they might as well call them ft. Vagina. You know why not spend all of this energy of protesting fucking names and head out into the slums of Chicago and Baltimore and protest the violence now. That is something that can be changed for good. Or how about get off of your fucking knees when the anthem is played and into th streets helping kids read. I really don't understand that shit either. Colin kap has been adopted by nice white people because he was unwanted and still crys racial injustice. Damn dude you made millions and had white people give you a roof over your head.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:49:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For fucks sake...I swear if they cave in and re name all of these installations they might as well call them ft. Vagina. You know why not spend all of this energy of protesting fucking names and head out into the slums of Chicago and Baltimore and protest the violence now. That is something that can be changed for good. Or how about get off of your fucking knees when the anthem is played and into th streets helping kids read. I really don't understand that shit either. Colin kap has been adopted by nice white people because he was unwanted and still crys racial injustice. Damn dude you made millions and had white people give you a roof over your head.
View Quote
Fort Obama
Fort Malcolm X
Fort MLK
ETC.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:20:33 PM EDT
[#7]
If they want to change a name, how about Seymour Johnson AFB.  Because ghey!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top