BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/23/2017 7:56:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh Marx is just sooo different!  Of course he's for diversity!  He wanted everyone equal!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, Marx was ancestrally Jewish...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
"Is it a misfortune that magnificent California was seized from the lazy Mexicans who did not know what to do with it?"

"It is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes who had joined Moses’ exodus from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother on the paternal side had not interbred with a n—–. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product."

"What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. … Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man—and turns them into commodities. … The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange. … The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general."

Pretty swell guy, all around. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#4]
... IN
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:03:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Communists are all about equality and helping the downtrodden.   Once they take over they usually build them special "summer camps" where homosexuals, people of color, gypsies, etc... learn important skills like starvation and forced labor.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:03:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I hear you but I don't know about those eyebrows tho.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Marx made great toys back in the 60"s. Had the " Blue and the Grey" and the Dinosaur set.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Stop thinking about it and get back to throwing piss bags at white people!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:05:03 PM EDT
[#9]
If Schumer had a son.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:05:11 PM EDT
[#10]
you'd do better following the Marx Brothers,,,,Freedonia is where it's at (heard they invented peeps there,,,,)
just sayin'
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:05:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I want to know more about the whole Soviet "have job drinking vodka behind press brake in glorious patriotic trashcan rifle factory" thing.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Lol
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:07:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Without Marx, we would've never had the world's first green car, the Trabant!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:12:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I read on the internet that Karl Marx owned slaves.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:14:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Karl Marx was trans black.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:16:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I was thinking back to my childhood the other day, and for reference I am a white male. I would wake up in the morning before school and watch BET all the time. I love hip hop, rap, R&B, soul, Motown, etc, because that is what I grew up with. I watch clips of Showtime at the Apollo sometimes. I admire black artists and I know that the music industry is screwing them over. I wish it was never that way, but that may never happen in this white privileged society.
The thing I am worried about is that I might be a cultural appropriator. People pointed out to me before that I "sound black" (AAE) which is part of my concern. I do not say things like woke and on fleek, but I think it might be my speech patterns?
I know that this is an extremely weird question, and possibly racist itself, so I apologize for that. The area I grew up in has a large black population if that is relevant. I tend to be bad at explaining things so please let me know if I should clarify anything.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Eine cola Krieger
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#18]
From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter.  Someday I intend on reading it.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Richard Marx, great singer. Karl Marx, total hippie moron. And the gulag was for everyone who did not pull their fair share of the labor, or were opposed to the communist ideals. No one was really free except Marx.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:23:33 PM EDT
[#20]
I tried to read a book called "Goologg Ark A Pelico" or some shit. It was really stoopid. Mostly about some guy in prison.
 I gave up after a half a chapter or so.

I like thenidea of sitting around drinking Vodka while my comrades work. Is glorious revolution.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So I really like the ideals of Marx I think its pretty nice like where everyones equal and everyone owns everything together and like its all fair and everything.

However I have an issue, as a POC I dont really want to support a white males ideas.

So does anyone know if Marx had any diversity about him or is he just the same as those evil founding "Fathers"????

Please could someone help me resolve this dilemma!

Kthx
View Quote

Yea nothing creates equality quite like the barrel of a government gun.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:24:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Marx had a lot of good things that he said.  One of my favourites is;

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend...

.... Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#24]
POC = Proof of Concept.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#25]
I was always more of a Harpo guy, but I can see the appeal of the others.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:32:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Got to be.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:32:47 PM EDT
[#27]
I like Harpo best. 

He had to have been an Arfcommer. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh Marx is just sooo different!  Of course he's for diversity!  He wanted everyone equal!
View Quote
So did Gandhi...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:35:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend...

.... Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I'll never know.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:36:27 PM EDT
[#31]
When I was a kid I thought Marxism was a great idea. But then I realized the idea won't work in reality. The problem is human nature. Humans are very selfish. So whoever you put in charge of the government and give them absolute power, they will take everything and give the people nothing. History proves this time and time again that this is the case.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:...I admire black artists and I know that the music industry is screwing them over...
View Quote
The music industry screws everybody, they are totally color blind.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#33]
There is a good documentary on Netflix about Marx right now.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Groucho Marx''s classic "Idiot" line
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#35]
knew a couple of machine repairmen that escaped from behind the iron curtain.
one of them summed up communism this way, "the communist rule, what's yours is mine, what's mine is none of your business."
the higher up your in the "ruling party" the more the rule applies.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:41:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:41:53 PM EDT
[#37]
So was Marx (from a letter he wrote to Engels):

It is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother had not interbred with a n*****. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product. The obtrusiveness of the fellow is also n*****-like
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So I really like the ideals of Marx I think its pretty nice like where everyones equal and everyone owns everything together and like its all fair and everything.

However I have an issue, as a POC I dont really want to support a white males ideas.

So does anyone know if Marx had any diversity about him or is he just the same as those evil founding "Fathers"????

Please could someone help me resolve this dilemma!

Kthx
View Quote

Your gonna have to share all your guns with those people who use the garbage can scrapers known as the AK.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#39]
I thought Groucho was very funny too.  

Best Marxs' are Marx bros.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:45:00 PM EDT
[#40]
It's well known he presented his bottom to support his ideals.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Communists are all about equality and helping the downtrodden.   Once they take over they usually build them special "summer camps" where homosexuals, people of color, gypsies, etc... learn important skills like starvation and forced labor.
View Quote
Don't forget the farmers that get to acquire new people friendly skills to overcome there anti-social behavior.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:46:21 PM EDT
[#42]
His nickname among his friends was "the moor" because he was so dark. Marx was definitely black.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
No, no, those slaves belonged to the People!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
So did other black people. Free people of color owned a ton of slaves. It's ok though, because they were black. Since Marx is black, it's ok for him to own slaves too.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:52:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Marxists Communists Leninists fucksickists all deserve a hickory shampoo till they turn to jelly.  Then mix with napalm and sprayed on more commies.

The end.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Without Marx, we would've never had the world's first green car, the Trabant!
http://only-carz.com/data_images/models/trabant-601/trabant-601-03.jpg
View Quote
green car

only the outside but certainly not the engine

my riding lawn mover had more HP than that shit box

but they are fun to drive :)
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:55:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Is this a troll thread?
View Quote
Consider who the OP is.

He loves Karl, but hates AK's.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Is this a troll thread?

Are you stupid?  

It's pretty blatantly obvious from looking at pictures of Karl Marx that is he of Aboriginal (Australian - not the Austrian kind, who are clearly untermenchen) descent.

ETA:  Proof
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1715/jack-charles-300-288597.jpg
View Quote
It's Rusted Ace, he knows what he's doing
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:05:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top