Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 7:20:53 PM EDT
Many years ago a kid in my neighborhood killed his older brother and wounded his sister in a robbery attempt.

The kid (19 y/o at the time) was a drug addict and high all the time and one day after an argument with his brother and sister over money he left home for couple days.  He returned about a week later and broke into the house and waited for them.  When they returned home from college class he shot his brother in the head with a stolen pistol and he died instantly.  His sister attempted to run out the door but was shot in the back and she fell down at the front door.  He then pulled her back in the house and shot her 2 times in the chest.  Somehow she survived lying in the living room with 3 bullets in her chest for almost 5 hours.  I believe she lost one lung and had some damage to her spine but she survived.  He took their money, some jewelry in the house, credit cards and car and fled to Canada then to Spain.  He was captured couple months later and brought back.  He was charged with first degree murder (but was pleaded down to second degree murder), attempted first degree murder, armed robbery, use of firearm while committing felony, etc.  about 6 charges altogether.  He went to trial for the attempted first degree murder and was convicted.  In all he got 2 25 years, 1 10 years and some others.  He went to jail and that was the last I heard of him.  Last night I ran into another old neighbor from that neighborhood and he told me the kids was out of jail and living in same city as I was...only 3 miles away.  

I did some checking last night at home and found that he served 12 years 2 months and 1 day and got out.  That seems pretty cheap for the crime he committed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess the COC is keeping me from saying a few things
May many fucks in life be upon his shoulders.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Guess where his first stop will be?

To score drugs.  I hope he ODs.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
It turns out he's been out for 11 years already.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top