Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 5:37:03 PM EDT

This repellent Manatee had previously forced Netflix to disable their rating system because her last special sucked so bad.  A bold move.

Amy Schumer knows how much she’s worth.

According to a new report by Variety, the 36-year-old comedian renegotiated her Netflix special salary once she learned what Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle were paid for their respective stand-up specials.

While the two were paid $20 million for their routines, Variety claims Schumer had been paid $11 million for her “The Leather Special” taping. Schumer was reportedly able to raise her payment significantly after going back to the streaming channel and asking for more. The March special was taped after Schumer’s rise in popularity, thanks in part to an Emmy win for Inside Amy Schumer and success with her first starring role in the film Trainwreck.

http://people.com/movies/amy-schumer-asked-netflix-for-more-money/
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#1]
She's not funny.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#2]
She is kinda funny looking.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's not funny.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#4]
lol fucking netflix. MUH PAYGAP
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#5]
This is why I canceled my NetFlix subscription and never looked back. No way I'm going to pay for them to throw money at worthless sacks of shit like her.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I'm calling bs in her ratings and earnings.

But

There untold numbers of idiots that would watch her garbage so...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:50:48 PM EDT
[#7]
All about the optics, because she is not on their level. Not even close.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
How about this, since a comedians job is to make people laugh count the number of laughs she gets and pay X $ per laugh.  If she gets as many laughs as CR/ DC then she will earn as much.  But If she earns less then that's because she's a shitty Comedian, but what women aren't? It will also dispell that pay gap fallacy. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:08:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe I should just call Netflix and ask for money.

I'm fat, and funnier that that dumb whore.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:13:11 PM EDT
[#11]
I could read YLYL and be funnier than her.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#12]
That's one ugly dude.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#13]
She shouldn't get paid as much as Rock and Chappelle because she is not nearly as funny.

Like at all.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:23:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Maybe I should just call Netflix and ask for money.

I'm fat, and funnier that that dumb whore.
View Quote
I laughed at your post. I did not laugh watching her special. You win.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She's not funny.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/05/04/2B1AC3F900000578-0-image-a-24_1438746038150.jpg

This repellent Manatee had previously forced Netflix to disable their rating system because her last special sucked so bad.  A bold move.

Amy Schumer knows how much she’s worth.

According to a new report by Variety, the 36-year-old comedian renegotiated her Netflix special salary once she learned what Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle were paid for their respective stand-up specials.

While the two were paid $20 million for their routines, Variety claims Schumer had been paid $11 million for her “The Leather Special” taping. Schumer was reportedly able to raise her payment significantly after going back to the streaming channel and asking for more. The March special was taped after Schumer’s rise in popularity, thanks in part to an Emmy win for Inside Amy Schumer and success with her first starring role in the film Trainwreck.

http://people.com/movies/amy-schumer-asked-netflix-for-more-money/
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Chris Rock is a comedian. So is Dave Chapelle. 

Shumer is more of a social commentator. 

I'm a little puzzled as to why Netflix would bother doing another special given the lackluster success with the last one
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#18]
She is a disgusting fat pig.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Funny or not, she made 9 million dollars on top of 11 million.
   More than most if not all of us will ever make combined.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Chris Rock is a comedian. So is Dave Chapelle. 

Shumer is more of a social commentator. 

I'm a little puzzled as to why Netflix would bother doing another special given the lackluster success with the last one
View Quote
She isn't doing another special with Netflix. They gave her more money for the one special because they're afraid of white feminism.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Good.  Bleed the liberal entertainment industry dry.

Eventually they'll wake up when it comes to PC bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#22]
They are paying her to shut up, go away and never return.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Yeah, Netflix is dumb. I don't have it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:35:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Wtf, OP?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#26]
She is not funny, she is repulsive, however I'm sure some sick fuck here would hit that cow.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Two of the greatest standup comics of all time. Both in the top 10 for sure. I'm honestly shocked Netflix thought she rated half their checks as it is. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Amy Schumer has done for comedy
what Chuck Schumer has done for comedy.

Speaking of plow horses......
You know why A. Schumer is smarter than a horse?
Because she doesn't take a dump in the middle of the street during a parade.

If I had FU money I would pay her an extraordinary number to retire forever.
The world would rejoice and erect a monument of me for ANTIFA to tear down.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She's not funny.
View Quote
Ive seen two of her specials. the first one was hilarious. she made fun of herself.

The second one was terrible.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:55:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She's not funny.
View Quote
Very few female comedians are. The vast majority of female comedians shtick is usually limited to jokes about their period, or jokes about their boyfriend and how "stupid" he is, or jokes about how they get bitchy and want to eat everything when menstruating. Maybe other females find this stuff funny, I don't know. But even my wife agrees very few female stand-up comedians are funny.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How about this, since a comedians job is to make people laugh count the number of laughs she gets and pay X $ per laugh.  If she gets as many laughs as CR/ DC then she will earn as much.  But If she earns less then that's because she's a shitty Comedian, but what women aren't? It will also dispell that pay gap fallacy. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or just let a comedian's ability to sell tickets (or pay-per-view subscriptions) be the gauge of whether people find him/her funny or not. Those that are funny will fill seats, those who don't will quickly find themselves working as writers for SNL.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She is not funny, she is repulsive, however I'm sure some sick fuck here would hit that cow.
View Quote
Hopefully with their truck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top