Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 12:38:16 PM EDT
So in today's political / socio economic climate where does the John Birch Society fall?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#1]
They still don't like fluoride.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:42:33 PM EDT
[#3]
My dad was in the JBS back in the '60s. As a little kid I was around for one meeting but didn't get to listen to their discussion.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:45:09 PM EDT
[#4]
They should be having a resurgence given their foundation of combatting communism. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#5]
They warned of Globalisim way before the Globalist came out of the closet.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:54:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Right wing.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I think he's on tour now...

Playing at the Apollo last I checked...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They should be having a resurgence given their foundation of combatting communism. 
View Quote
I wish they were more popular...   They need to jazz it up for a new generation!  A new Ipod for every 10 "support America/anti-antifa" protest they go to!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#9]
They have been right about most things for a long time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I ain't even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#11]
In before that nutjob who has spent 30yrs collecting info trying to discredit the JBS.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Antioch baptist church
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In before that nutjob who has spent 30yrs collecting info trying to discredit the JBS.
View Quote
That dude was fucking OBSESSED. Nutjob is right.

I'm not even sure I necessarily disagreed with a lot of what he said, but his insane level of obsession with them (especially considering how irrelevant they are these days) was something to behold. Dude was totally unhinged. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Then he started saying something bout the way I was dressed, but I didn't stick around to hear the rest. I was too busy movin' and hoping I didn't run out of luck.

Back in the day JBS saw conspiracies everywhere. From Communinists, to fluoridated water...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They have been right about most things for a long time.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:13:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm not even sure I necessarily disagreed with a lot of what he said, but his insane level of obsession with them (especially considering how irrelevant they are these days) was something to behold. Dude was totally unhinged. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, whatever keeps him off the streets.

Eta- You have no idea how many times I wanted to start a thread here just to see how much more info he dug up since his last tirade.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:18:32 PM EDT
[#17]
They were right 60 years ago and every year since.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Well they were a big no no out-group back in the 60's when it came to getting a security clearance as was the KKK,Nazis,and American Communist Party.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top