Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 11:57:40 AM EDT
Sitting here waiting for call backs from a few fencing companies, and I figured ARF could probably answer me quicker... Are 8' tall PVC fences a thing? I checked several stores and website's, and could only find 6’ fences.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sitting here waiting for call backs from a few fencing companies, and I figured ARF could probably answer me quicker... Are 8' tall PVC fences a thing? I checked several stores and website's, and could only find 6’ fences.
View Quote
I've got, and only ever saw, a 6' tall pvc/vinyl fence.  It did have the option to put a 1'-2' border around the top though, but my city regulates how high the fence can be.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Lowes has 8 ft vinyl panels.  

I recently did a 6 ft fence around my backyard to enclose the pool we had built.  It was around 185 feet with one gate.  

link
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:08:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lowes has 8 ft vinyl panels.  

I recently did a 6 ft fence around my backyard to enclose the pool we had built.  It was around 185 feet with one gate.  

link
View Quote
My Lowe's didn't, I'll have to check their website and see if I can order it here. I'm looking to do my whole backyard. I'm 6'8" and tired of having fences I can see over, LOL
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Once I ran straight through one drunk.  Not with a car. Just running.   that was when I was like 16, 16 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
8-feet tall fence PVC panels looks like it exists.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Weatherables-Augusta-8-ft-H-x-8-ft-W-White-Vinyl-Privacy-Fence-Panel-PWPR-3R-8X8/206466906
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top