Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 5:58:14 AM EDT
What is good for generic/non specialty !

I prefer breyers coffee vs the rest..

Not willing to spend more than $7.00 a half gallon( aka hagan daaz or etc..)

Is blue bunny any good? Only a few store carry it in hawaii. I really wish that we could have some Kona coffee ice cream ; it would be hella expensive even for us locals.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:05:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck the generic shit. I like Blue Bell Coffee ice cream. Fucking LOVE that shit... but I don't get it very often. Kinda don't want to get the 'beetus.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:21:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Matthew_Q: Blue Bell almost went out of business because of a contamination problem they couldn't ship product; actually technically  the people that formerly controlled the company is no longer there.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:52:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Turkey Hill has a new mocha flavor called Double Dunker which is pretty awesome.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:10:53 AM EDT
[#4]
If you can find Private Selection (Krogers premium store brand) at King Sooper, you should really try that. I believe that it is superior to Breyers.

Also, the Black Raspberry Dark Chocolate Chunk ice cream is pretty freaking good.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:12:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Get vanilla and just mix in a little left over coffee from the previous day. It's awesome.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:13:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Turkey Hill has a new mocha flavor called Double Dunker which is pretty awesome.
View Quote
Their pistachio almond is pretty good.

My favorite is Haggen Daas salted caramel cone
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:14:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Some of the Dunkin Donuts around here carry Baskin-Robbins. My wife's favorite is the Jamoca Almond fudge. According to her it's the best coffee flavored ice cream. I'll stick to my vanilla.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:46:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fuck the generic shit. I like Blue Bell Coffee ice cream. Fucking LOVE that shit... but I don't get it very often. Kinda don't want to get the 'beetus.
View Quote
The good stuff is definitely worth it.  I don't eat much ice cream either because of lactose intolerance.  It has to be good enough to be worth the pain.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:54:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Get vanilla and just mix in a little left over coffee from the previous day. It's awesome.
View Quote
lol don't work that way.

We have awesome coffee. Adding to vanilla.... haha not the same.

I add Kahlua to breyers coffee.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top