Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 8:29:55 PM EDT
Season the chicken (tonight I used thighs and McCormicks Belgium Ale Rub ). I use a steel ring to keep the coals in the center of the grill.

I leave all vents open and let her rip. I usually check on the chicken in 20 mins to make sure it's all good.

40 mins in and the temp on 3 of them was 165.

At this point I brush on the BBQ sauce. I usually use Sweet Baby Rays with a bit of vinegar and hot sauce added to it.

All sauced up.

Keep them on the grill for another 5-10 mins and they are all are around 170-173.

Lets eat.

Always done in 35-40 mins and no fucking with them on  the grill.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:33:37 PM EDT
[#1]
mmmmmmm chicken
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks good. I add red flake pepper, accent, garlic powder and liquid smoke to my sweet Baby Rays. Marinate chicken in buttermilk overnight
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn you sir!

You have made me drool on my keyboard, and made me hungry for that!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:41:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks good. I add red flake pepper, accent, garlic powder and liquid smoke to my sweet Baby Rays. Marinate chicken in buttermilk overnight
View Quote
Red pepper flakes sound like a good idea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top