Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/22/2017 4:53:52 PM EDT
I was buying some wheels off Craigslist, and went to meet the seller in Brentwood MO (close to city, nice suburb), I live further out. The guy sets the tone for being a pussy by telling me his neighbor is there to watch and mentions twice how the neighbor is a "BA". Ok whatever.

Go to load wheels in the truck, and numbnuts tells me how another neighbor was an "Ace" in the Indian Air Force so he tried showing off by carrying wheels instead of rolling them. Ok, I still don't care.

While loading I get out tie downs to hold last wheels in place since I have a tonneau cover. The guy says "those things are really hard to figure out", and I want to say "Yea, my wife says the same thing". I don't say it because I'm being nice.

Well then some other neighbors, also of Indian descent, show up and they are in the street while I'm loading wheels and the kid (13 or 14) says to numbnuts seller "Did you see Trump looking at the eclipse today with no glasses?" in a smarmy, we make fun of right wingers voice. So I turn and say "So what? You guys never played baseball and looked at a pop fly in the sun? I looked at the eclipse without glasses too." And they kinda mumble unintelligible dumb shit like the dumbasses they are. Of course, they are girly men.

Goddamn libtards.

TLDR; can't stand smarmy lefties in the city
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was buying some wheels off Craigslist, and went to meet the seller in Brentwood MO (close to city, nice suburb), I live further out. The guy sets the tone for being a pussy by telling me his neighbor is there to watch and mentions twice how the neighbor is a "BA". Ok whatever.

Go to load wheels in the truck, and numbnuts tells me how another neighbor was an "Ace" in the Indian Air Force so he tried showing off by carrying wheels instead of rolling them. Ok, I still don't care.

While loading I get out tie downs to hold last wheels in place since I have a tonneau cover. The guy says "those things are really hard to figure out", and I want to say "Yea, my wife says the same thing". I don't say it because I'm being nice.

Well then some other neighbors, also of Indian descent, show up and they are in the street while I'm loading wheels and the kid (13 or 14) says to numbnuts seller "Did you see Trump looking at the eclipse today with no glasses?" in a smarmy, we make fun of right wingers voice. So I turn and say "So what? You guys never played baseball and looked at a pop fly in the sun? I looked at the eclipse without glasses too." And they kinda mumble unintelligible dumb shit like the dumbasses they are. Of course, they are girly men.

Goddamn libtards.

View Quote

CSB
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck em if they can't take a joke.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Shoulda said "Yeah he did, and the Sun had to squint!"
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#4]
How did they get smacked down?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:02:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this a parody thread?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow are you a wizard?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:05:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Wait till you meet a real libtard....
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Dumb pussies think you can't glance at the sun without being retarded. You may never have stepped outside in your youth, so maybe you were lost on the baseball reference.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I cant believe I read that all the way to the end. I'm gonna go pound my balls flat with a wooden hammer to make myself feel better.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#11]
...and then the whole bus clapped. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Dumb pussies think you can't glance at the sun without being retarded..
View Quote
.... But momma... That's where the fun is....!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:10:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Lol what did I just read
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Stop patting yourself on the back, if you want to have fun, show up with your carry piece on your hip and listen to them, I have had a few refuse sale over the years, cause I don't go to Craigslist meetings without my gun with me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow you really got them....

Actually you just proved to them that you are dumb
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#16]
I really wanted that story to go somewhere.

It had potential.

Wheels. Indians. Pussies. More Indians.

Oh well!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I cant believe I read that all the way to the end. I'm gonna go pound my balls flat with a wooden hammer to make myself feel better.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sorry, just had to vent. I don't deal with this every day.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Alrighty then.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

what is a BA?  The guy has a Bachelors of Arts degree, and that is relevant to this transaction?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:45:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

what is a BA?  The guy has a Bachelors of Arts degree, and that is relevant to this transaction?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

no stupid
it means bald American
jeez
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:45:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bank of America
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Shoulda said "Yeah he did, and the Sun had to squint!"
View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:50:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Bank of America
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bank of America
big ass
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:57:15 PM EDT
[#26]
No wolf stare, no blading, and no pee. OP you sure you didn't get the smack down?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sorry, just had to vent. I don't deal with this every day.
View Quote
Idk, OP. Seemed like a cool story. That or I just missed all the haters with their awesome tales.. Tuff crowd around here.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Dumb pussies think you can't glance at the sun without being retarded. You may never have stepped outside in your youth, so maybe you were lost on the baseball reference.
View Quote
We got the reference.   I came here for the "smack down."   I guess it means something different where you live.  I didn't expect a squinty-Trump-baseball-tire reference.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
More of a light tap I'd say.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:13:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Stop patting yourself on the back, if you want to have fun, show up with your carry piece on your hip and listen to them, I have had a few refuse sale over the years, cause I don't go to Craigslist meetings without my gun with me.
View Quote
So wasting time setting up meetings only to get denied a sale is fun to you?

Do you even conceal carry, bro?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup, never go w/o being armed.  $50 or $15K
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:18:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Actually that would probably make me feel better too, but you're too far away for me to pound your balls flat.  I'll just read another thread.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#35]
How many wheels? and what type truck that can't take a set of wheels in the bed w/o a tie down?  

I confused.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:29:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
big ass
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bank of America
big ass
Baboon ass
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:41:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
How many wheels? and what type truck that can't take a set of wheels in the bed w/o a tie down?  

I confused.
View Quote
I have a hinged tonneau cover.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#38]
LOL... (I'll leave it up to you to figure out who/what I'm laughing at - but probably not what you think)
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
No wolf stare, no blading, and no pee. OP you sure you didn't get the smack down?
View Quote
If the 13 year old was mine, I'd have slapped the shit out of him. But they shut the hell up and lost their little attitudes pretty quick.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:43:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We got the reference.   I came here for the "smack down."   I guess it means something different where you live.  I didn't expect a squinty-Trump-baseball-tire reference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point I guess, it was just nice to see the smiles leave their faces after getting tired of hearing dumb shit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Lol. I'm sorry OP, but that picture of him that's been circulating is funny.  I wouldn't have cared if it was a Dem or Rep in the picture...I would have still had the same thought pop into my head. "Drrrrr!" (Cartman).

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honestly don't even care about any whether or not there was a smack down and if so who laid down the smack. I just want to know what the hell "BA" indicates. Best I can figure it is a possible reference to the character from the A-TEAM, perhaps he had a Mohawk and wore lots of gold chains? Might also be short for bad ass but that seems like stretch.

Does being an "Ace" as a pilot mean the same as it used to in the US air force? As in you shot down 5 (or whatever number) enemy planes, cause now I'm wondering if India has ever shot down another countries fighter aircraft.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Wow you really got them....

Actually you just proved to them that you are dumb
View Quote
Yup.....

No "smackdown" placed in evidence by OP.
Try harder, OP.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Goddamn libtards.

View Quote

DSB.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:17:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Guarantee they have no idea what a pop fly is.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Guarantee they have no idea what a pop fly is.
View Quote
Yup. Along with 90%+ of the worlds population.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:22:08 PM EDT
[#47]
So you told off a 13 year old for being right?  This seems like some weird parody thread in which someone is pretending to be a conservative and saying off the wall stuff in order to make actual conservatives look bad, but I sadly suspect it's not.

The condition is called solar retinopathy, and it occurs when bright light from the sun floods the retina on the back of the eyeball. The retina is home to the light-sensing cells that make vision possible. When they're over-stimulated by sunlight, they release a flood of communication chemicals that can damage the retina. This damage is often painless, so people don't realize what they're doing to their vision.

https://www.livescience.com/20433-solar-eclipse-blind.html
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#48]
OP, I am with you. When ever a leftist starts in, I always confront them on their BS. It is something new for me; I am just tired of all the lies.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:24:20 PM EDT
[#49]
wtf is happening in this place.. I'm confused... 

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top