Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 4:32:38 PM EDT
http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/fashion/here%E2%80%99s-why-you-should-wear-the-same-thing-every-day%E2%80%94starting-now/ar-AApQfgG?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
The Facebook CEO may be one of the youngest billionaires in the world, but he still wears a plain grey t-shirt and jeans every day.
'I’m in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.'

But, facebook is mostly about other people spending energy on wasting their time on frivilous content.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/fashion/here%E2%80%99s-why-you-should-wear-the-same-thing-every-day%E2%80%94starting-now/ar-AApQfgG?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
The Facebook CEO may be one of the youngest billionaires in the world, but he still wears a plain grey t-shirt and jeans every day.
'I’m in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.'

But, facebook is mostly about other people spending energy on wasting their time on frivilous content.
View Quote

That's probably why he's the billionaire and they aren't.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
FMZ
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Obama said he had other people pick out his suit and breakfast so that he wouldn't expend any of his leet decision making skills on frivolous stuff.  He was a massive douche bag too.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Grey shirt.

Check out raw footage back when Facebook first started and Mark Zuckerberg was 19 just years old
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top