Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 3:29:14 PM EDT
Wondering how all the PAUL ANTIBOTS now feel after all the shit with McCain,  Romney, Lindsay Graham, etc.

Do you wish you would have supported the Good Doctor?
Are you still mad because he wanted to take your roads away?

Any changes in feeling?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#1]
not for fancy shoes, no
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:31:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Ron Paul got crazier with age.  He is a kook.  He is a sell out like all the rest. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ron Paul got crazier with age.  He is a kook.  He is a sell out like all the rest. 
View Quote
crazy like a fox!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:37:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I still feel the same.

He has a few great ideas but they are vastly overshadowed by his many batshit crazy ideas.

Rand successfully inverted his dad's great idea to batshit crazy idea ratio.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:40:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Meh.  I miss Ross Perot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#8]
That dog just wont hunt
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:42:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Meh.  I miss Ross Perot.
View Quote
There's crazy...and then there's CRAAAAAAZY!

Ross was a hoot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:44:04 PM EDT
[#10]
"No" A looney libertarian is still a looney libertarian.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I wish that he was a contender for Fed chairman, so he could audit from the inside.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:46:40 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't think about you Ron Paul at all...

Don Says: "I Don't Think About You At All"
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#13]
I support most of what he stood for and believe his heart and head was in the right place.

Haven't really kept up with him, but Rand seems to be more refined 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Ron Paul is great because he's a reminder of how bad things in the Republican party used to be. Trump reluctantly sends several thousand more troops to Afghanistan, and there are people on the right in hysterics about how the presidency is over and the neocons won. It's like none of them were around for the bad old days of 2001-2008 when not wanting to invade Iran made you some kind of terrorist sympathizer, and not voting for the Iraq war was a cardinal sin. The party as a whole was still cheering on foreign intervention right up until Benghazi.

Fast forward to 2017 and just about every idea from the Bush administration has been discredited and the Republican party is doing its utmost to toss that whole time period down the memory hole.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#15]
M'lady
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't think about you Ron Paul at all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k
View Quote
Never fancied you as a much of a thinker.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ron Paul is great because he's a reminder of how bad things in the Republican party used to be. Trump reluctantly sends several thousand more troops to Afghanistan, and there are people on the right in hysterics about how the presidency is over and the neocons won. It's like none of them were around for the bad old days of 2001-2008 when not wanting to invade Iran made you some kind of terrorist sympathizer, and not voting for the Iraq war was a cardinal sin. The party as a whole was still cheering on foreign intervention right up until Benghazi.

Fast forward to 2017 and just about every idea from the Bush administration has been discredited and the Republican party is doing its utmost to toss that whole time period down the memory hole.
View Quote
You said it mang
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top