Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 2:39:59 PM EDT
Is there any height to which bacon cannot elevate the taste buds? I just found some from Sunday in the refrigerator drawer with the lunch meat.

I know it's crazy that there can even be such a thing as leftover bacon, but when put in a ziplock bag and refrigerated it becomes a different kind of awesome. It assumes a jerky-like quality. You can chew on it for a while and receive the glory of bacon in slow release form.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I never put cooked bacon in the fridge, I just leave it on the counter and it's always gone before it goes bad.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:49:25 PM EDT
[#2]
When is bacon not delicious?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]
There is no such thing as leftover bacon.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Or a cold, rare ribeye, that you make into little slices to salt and pepper and pop in your mouth late at night.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Or a cold, rare ribeye, that you make into little slices to salt and pepper and pop in your mouth late at night.
View Quote
Oh hell yeah!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When is bacon not delicious?
View Quote
I was going to say "when it is turkey bacon" but turkey bacon is a heretical insult to God and those that eat it (willingly) should be driven forth into the wilderness.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#7]
The white congealed fat is most unappetizing to me....so I just eat it all before it makes it to the refrigerator.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Bacon has no place in a refrigerator, it's meant to sit out with the butter and the pizza.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#9]
What is "leftover" bacon exactly?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:10:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I go through about 3-5 pounds of bacon a week (keto diet)

As much as I'd like to say "what is this leftover bacon you speak of?"

I wholeheartedly agree OP, fridge bacon is delicious for a 3am snack

@BigeasySnow  I am going to have to try that, jeez that sounds awesome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top