Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/22/2017 2:13:48 PM EDT
I am still paying for this - and I didn't even do anything!  Years ago, my friends wanted to go out to some little run-down bar out by the junkyards in Lawton, OK.  Place was dilapidated that the beer cooler wouldn't really cool down the bear, so the bartenderette was running to a refrigerator to put some in a freezer and chill them.

I wasn't wearing anything special, or doing anything special.  Just laughing and joking and relaxing with my friends, and the wife.

Then, all of a sudden, the bartenderette, (Georgia, or Carolina, or some other southern place name ....) starts hitting on me.  Right in front of the wife.

I'm telling you, if the Titanic had sent signals that strong and clear, no body would have even got their feet wet.

To this day, the wife is still pissed AT ME about it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics of bartenderette?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes.  Years ago in Louisiana.  Neighbor's wife came over to introduce herself after they moved into our neighborhood, while I was mowing the lawn.  Pretty blonde thing who was smiling and charming.  My wife heard the mower stop for a while, she came out, stood next to me silently shooting daggers with her eyes.  Neighbor's wife didn't even introduce herself to my wife, just finished up her chatting with me, said Bye, and left.

Women can be EVIL to each other.  Many of them have NO problem trying to take another woman's man if they think that man is a catch.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I have found it best to exit the premises before my wife hurts them or me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pics of bartenderette?
View Quote
No pics.  Kinda resembled the crazy girl next door on 2 1/2 men that was always chasing Charlie Sheen's character.  Cute girl.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#5]
My ex wifes stepmother hit on me multiple times in front of her. Awkward as fuck.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am still paying for this - and I didn't even do anything!  Years ago, my friends wanted to go out to some little run-down bar out by the junkyards in Lawton, OK.  Place was dilapidated that the beer cooler wouldn't really cool down the bear, so the bartenderette was running to a refrigerator to put some in a freezer and chill them.

I wasn't wearing anything special, or doing anything special.  Just laughing and joking and relaxing with my friends, and the wife.

Then, all of a sudden, the bartenderette, (Georgia, or Carolina, or some other southern place name ....) starts hitting on me.  Right in front of the wife.

I'm telling you, if the Titanic had sent signals that strong and clear, no body would have even got their feet wet.

View Quote

That's because you chose poorly and she doesn't respect you as a man.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know that a woman has ever hit on me since I've been married. Might have something to do with the fact I work in a college of engineering. Hmm...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:22:40 PM EDT
[#8]
A bartender hit on you...

Cool story bro! Try bringing the wife to a strip club.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:23:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes. A couple times.

My wife found it funny, because as per how it mostly went my whole pre-married life, I didn't notice.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I was a groomsmen in a friends wedding.  The bridesmaid that I was paired up with kept hitting on me the entire time we had rehearsals, etc.  I told her thanks for the compliment but I was married, but all she heard was blah blah blah.

I was on the dance floor with my wife and she came up to me and said "I wish you weren't married so you could take me home".  I just dismissed it and kept dancing with my wife.  I've probably missed signals before, but I know that she was hitting on me
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
My wife was riding around with me in the front seat of my Taxi years back, I pull up to the mall and this girl I dated in HS sees me and jumps half way over the front seat to kiss me. she was on crutches and my wife said , and I quote "if you don't want your other leg broke sit down and let go of my Husband".
I just smiled like the innocent babe in the woods I was 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:24:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Happened several times, sometimes I think she set some of them up to gage my response. That woman was sneaky that way and very insecure.

This past weekend I had a married woman hitting on me in front of her husband. She was drunk, he was not amused.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That's because you chose poorly and she doesn't respect you as a man.
View Quote
I will respectfully disagree.  I will admit she is insecure and has abandonment issues, and really, REALLY doesn't want other women making passes at her man.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#14]
We used to eat at a chinese restaurant.  Good food.  The owner made several over the top passes at me while my wife and son were standing right there.  That was about 14 years ago and I have not been back since, but my wife still goes there by herself just to tease the owner.  Women can be cruel to each other.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:27:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A bartender hit on you...

Cool story bro! Try bringing the wife to a strip club.
View Quote
Done it a few times.  She likes looking at the outfits of the performers - at least, while they are still on, that is.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:27:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah, my wife and I enjoy it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:28:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes evidently this happens every other time we are out to eat and the waitress is around our age. I see nothing other than someone being polite to the people she's relying on receiving a tip from, and my wife takes it as them rubbing their tits on my face. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#18]
My wife is usually the one telling me about it after the fact because I suck at seeing those signals...

"You didn't see that?  She was totally hitting on you..."
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I will respectfully disagree.  I will admit she is insecure and has abandonment issues, and really, REALLY doesn't want other women making passes at her man.
View Quote
If she were only mad at them, I would believe you.

If you'd done something to encourage them, she'd be right.

When a spouse is "mad" at another for something the other didn't do, that's bullying. Women don't bully men they respect. Good people don't bully anyone at all.

I'm sorry if you want to pretend everything's ok, but it can't be if your wife gives you any shit for things you haven't done. The only acceptable way for insecurity and abandonment issues to manifest is clinginess, not bitchiness.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:31:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Not that I know of, but I'm kind of slow some times.  The Wife has told me several times that some female was flirting with me.  I thought they were just being friendly.  Kind of like when you pet an old dog because you know they're too old and toothless to bite.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Let's stop at "Has a woman ever hit on you?"    Easy answer for me.........NO.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:32:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My wife is usually the one telling me about it after the fact because I suck at seeing those signals...

View Quote
My ex used to say every woman within 100 yards was hitting me. What a lovely personality trait.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If she were only mad at them, I would believe you.

If you'd done something to encourage them, she'd be right.

When a spouse is "mad" at another for something the other didn't do, that's bullying. Women don't bully men they respect. Good people don't bully anyone at all.

I'm sorry if you want to pretend everything's ok, but it can't be if your wife gives you any shit for things you haven't done. The only acceptable way for insecurity and abandonment issues to manifest is clinginess, not bitchiness.
View Quote
I get both from her.  Now it is more of a playful huff, when I do something in her dreams she doesn't approve of.

We are created as God intended.  Then the demolition derby we call "life" starts denting us up and knocking us off of our intended path.    She had a rough life, and I make allowances.

I wish everyone could have had a good childhood, and good relationships.  The reality is many do not, and that can cause some behavior issues.

However, we will be OK.  It's not like she thinks I'm cheating on her, or comes after me with a steak knife or anything.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Fiancee' (now ex) at the time rather than wife, but yeah. It was the 17yo babysitter, and it was very, very obvious and
happened more than once. She was a very good sport about it and would tease me mercilessly about passing up on
the jailbait.

It'd happened a few other times with service staff, mostly while clothes shopping. Early on a couple of her girlfriends
tried as well, but they were well-known saboteurs and I was warned beforehand they'd try.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:40:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:41:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Mrs Rabinowitz and I were out for the evening at a C&W dive.  While she was doing some sort of line dance (which I hate) I was sitting at the bar.  This chick, either kinda Asian or kinda Hispanic begins to hit on me.  I tell her I am with my wife but it doesn't stop her.

Mrs R is watching this and sees my obvious distress.  I turn toward her and mouth quite obviously "Help me!"  She laughed and kept dancing.  The chick eventually left.  When wifey came back to the bar I asked her why she didn't come rescue me.  Her statement:

"I was having way too much watching you squirm and look helpless."

Sometimes red-headed nurses can be really mean to their husbands.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Women can be EVIL to each other.  Many of them have NO problem trying to take another woman's man if they think that man is a catch.
View Quote
I hadn't been with my first girlfriend a week, when another girl that didn't like her made a pass on me right in front of her.  Gave me her phone number on a piece of paper.  I tore up and threw away the pieces to prove my loyalty.  She still gave me shit for it years later.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I get both from her.  Now it is more of a playful huff, when I do something in her dreams she doesn't approve of.

We are created as God intended.  Then the demolition derby we call "life" starts denting us up and knocking us off of our intended path.    She had a rough life, and I make allowances.

I wish everyone could have had a good childhood, and good relationships.  The reality is many do not, and that can cause some behavior issues.

However, we will be OK.  It's not like she thinks I'm cheating on her, or comes after me with a steak knife or anything.
View Quote
We all settle for what we can tolerate. Blaming me for shit I haven't done is a deal breaker for me. And I can't imagine doing it to a man I'm not trying to manipulate and abuse. As long as you're ok, though, rock on with your happy marriage.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:46:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Never, after I got married. Once that ring went on, I suddenly turned into the Elephant Man.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We all settle for what we can tolerate. Blaming me for shit I haven't done is a deal breaker for me. And I can't imagine doing it to a man I'm not trying to manipulate and abuse. As long as you're ok, though, rock on with your happy marriage.
View Quote
My ex did it because I wouldn't physically attack the woman she thought was hitting on me.

My biggest pet peeve is people who make scenes in public. Thus my ex
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Same here.  She doesn't get jealous or anything, but will definitely point it out.

Every time I think, damn I missed a bunch of cues when I was single.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm a friendly person by nature, and have a rather unique voice for my ethnicity. While most men find it funny, a lot women find it intriguing. She gets mad that I carry on a conversation with anyone that talks to me, and a lot of the times that ends with the women hitting on me blatantly.

Country as hell sounding, and Mexican as shit lol it worked out very well in my single life
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Yes.
The wife will never forget either.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:59:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Used to happen a far amount before marriage and children. I always joked with my wife that the females wanted me.

I was on a date with a different girl before I met my wife, out to eat and the waitress was feeding me. I don't mean that as a joke. She took my fork and cut some food and tried to feed me. Wasn't sure what to do.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:02:25 PM EDT
[#37]
I had a woman, friend/coworker of my wife, stick her hand down my pants and grab my dick.

At our wedding reception.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:05:27 PM EDT
[#38]
After I met my wife and we started dating, right through the present day.  

Quite often.

Gives me a good laugh, compared to how things were previously.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#40]
My husband has not been hit on in front of me, but I've been hit on in front of him.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I had a woman, friend/coworker of my wife, stick her hand down my pants and grab my dick.

At our wedding reception.
View Quote
These things happen.

They never happen to ME, but they do happen.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#42]
I got a CSB.

We were in our 30's. I always thought my ex-wife was beautiful but she had a problem with her hair going grey. Always colored it and it always looked good.

Except this one time, she waited until the last minute before vacation to get it colored. Her "girl" just happened to be in the hospital and could not do it. And she would not let anyone else touch it.

I told her, "Hey we are going on vacation and no one is going to know us. Just skip it."

We wind up in some tourist trap shop and the young girl in her 20's starts her best sales technique while flirting with me. That wouldn't have been a giant problem until she was showing me a shirt and said to my wife,

"What do you think, Mom. Does he look handsome or what?"

She played it off the best she could and we left pretty quickly. But she was in tears before we made it to the car to head to the hotel.

I never said a word about the incident to anyone. But anytime she got her hair done after that. I would get dirty looks for a day so.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:12:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Try switching to that "Twilight Sleep" anesthesia, Doc - that should improve your numbers.   Besides, GD could use some fresh stories...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yes evidently this happens every other time we are out to eat and the waitress is around our age. I see nothing other than someone being polite to the people she's relying on receiving a tip from, and my wife takes it as them rubbing their tits on my face. 
View Quote
Lol
Closest response I've seen yet
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#45]
My wife gets off a little on other Ladies checking me out. The other day we sat down at a Mexican restaurant the chick that sat us was a little overly friendly when talking to me and the wife said she gave me a "bite lip" look when I wasn't looking. The wife told me about it after she left and was smiling and giggling about the situation. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#46]
In front of her husband....single at the time.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:15:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Went to a party involving the wife's co-workers and some of their friends.............one pretty attractive hippy type walked behind me and grabbed my butt, and I figured my wife would be very irate...........she laughed at me and thought it was funny
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Took my girlfriend (now wife) to a bar I used to go to a few months after we started dating. A girl that used to hang with our group ran up to me and kissed me on the mouth. That went over real well.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#49]
I am asocial at best, I guess that might make some women interested to get a reaction out of me.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Yes, it ended poorly. Apparently my wife has a mean streak.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top