Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 1:51:36 PM EDT
I find myself wondering just this today.
People you don't know. Honestly, people you've never wronged in any way or even met, yet they go out of their way to try to screw you in any way they can.
And yes, I'm talking about people that are members here.
What the fuck is wrong with a person's mind to do something like that?
Patethitc lives? Drugs? Just too much damn time in their hands?
Anyway, to you buddy, hope that made your sad life somehow more tolerable.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Sadly, most people are what they produce.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll bite. What's the backstory?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:02:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Evil simply exists, there is no why.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I hate to say it but at my age I'm starting to realize that most of humanity sucks.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:03:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Attempted Arocking?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Weakest, vaguest callout thread ever.

But yes, people are assholes.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:04:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Life's a biggest turd competition.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Some people just have too much time on their hands.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#9]
There are always two sides to every story.  What did you do wrong?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll bite. What's the backstory?
View Quote
Not worth it. just someone here just going around online trying to screw me by lying and spreading made up shit. As I said, pathetic really. He's done it before, now does it again.
It just doesnt compute with me how anyone would waste even a second of his life doing such a thing. Then again, clearly my life is much better than this maggot's excuse of an existence.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#11]
WTF, cause?

Maybe GYHOYA and carry on.  Buncha sad sacks.

Not gonna spoil my day.

MAGA
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:08:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nothing man. In this case the two stories are 1) "I fucking hate you" 2)"I dont even know you"
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:09:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Ironically, I just saw this movie yesterday called 'I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore' where the main protagonist states in the first intro sequence that the world is filled with 'dildos and fuckfaces'. Haha.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I'll be nice to you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:10:41 PM EDT
[#15]
In...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Selfish
All about Me
Getting something for nothing
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not worth it. just someone here just going around online trying to screw me by lying and spreading made up shit. As I said, pathetic really. He's done it before, now does it again.
It just doesnt compute with me how anyone would waste even a second of his life doing such a thing. Then again, clearly my life is much better than this maggot's excuse of an existence.
View Quote
That's pretty sad. Good luck with your not so secret admirer, man.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll mail you a pizza roll if that'll make you feel better
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Nothing man. In this case the two stories are 1) "I fucking hate you" 2)"I dont even know you"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Karma is a bitch....
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't know.  Try a couple of false rape accusations by women you never even had sex with.  That'll mess with your life pretty good....
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
In...
View Quote
I am also in.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:19:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey op, are you gunna do a callout in the pit thread?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:21:39 PM EDT
[#24]
This reminds of the South Park episode.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's pretty sad. Good luck with your not so secret admirer, man.
View Quote
Its nothing serious. It maybe took days of him filling up with shit and feeling the need to do it. It takes me like 5 seconds to fix it, at the most its 2 minutes writing an email to get it sorted.
And I'm not trying to be all misterious here, its just playground mentality BS and besides I probably cant even write about it here without breaking the forum rules.
But it does make you wonder the kind of sad sacks of shit on the other side of some of the screen names here.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:22:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Sadly... this more times than not.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Nobody respects someone that doesn't wash their hands after handling raw food and who cooks on an electric cook top.  

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:23:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Its nothing serious. It maybe took days of him filling up with shit and feeling the need to do it. It takes me like 5 seconds to fix it, at the most its 2 minutes writing an email to get it sorted.
And I'm not trying to be all misterious here, its just playground mentality BS and besides I probably cant even write about it here without breaking the forum rules.
But it does make you wonder the kind of sad sacks of shit on the other side of the screen names here.
View Quote
Ouch. Hope your day gets better op.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Yup theres lots of them out in the world. I dont even bother with making chit-chat with strangers anymore.  its work 50 hrs then home with the family, and hope to catch a good day off and go to the range or chill at home.

Good luck op.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Wyatt Earp: What makes a man like Ringo, Doc? What makes him do the things he does?
Doc Holliday: A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.
Wyatt Earp: What does he need?
Doc Holliday: Revenge.
Wyatt Earp: For what?
Doc Holliday: Bein' born.

They get jaded about love.  In all forms.  Including to their fellow man.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:28:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Worked with a guy like that. One day he found himself in the emergency room. Never bothered me again.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#32]
He is the record .
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Nobody respects someone that doesn't wash their hands after handling raw food and who cooks on an electric cook top.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You know, for years there's been a guy that clicks on every single one of my YT videos just to give me a thumbs down. Every. Single. One, not 5 minutes after uploading. I mean this piece of work obivously has 1) subscribed to my channel to know when the videos are up, 2) Has a lot of fucking time to waste! Its used to be two guys doing it. By this I mean for years just a minute after uploading the video I got a thumbs down in every single one of them. I couldnt care less of course. If the video is any good the thumbs up greately outscore the thumbs down, and if it sucks, well, one more thumb down doesnt mean a thing. But damn, how pathetic can some people's lives be?

Quoted:

Ouch. Hope your day gets better op.
My day was awesome. Most of my days are.
I'm actually just back from a walk with the wife. We got some great ice cream made by a local shop. Went for a swim, watched a movie with the kids.
Heck, most of my days are pretty great. That's why I can't understand people like that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You know, for years there's been a guy that clicks on every single one of my YT videos just to give me a thumbs down. Every. Single. One, not 5 minutes after uploading. I mean this piece of work obivously has 1) subscribed to my channel to know when the videos are up, 2) Has a lot of fucking time to waste! Its used to be two guys doing it. By this I mean for years just a minute after uploading the video I got a thumbs down in every single one of them. I couldnt care less of course. If the video is any good the thumbs up greately outscore the thumbs down, and if it sucks, well, one more thumb down doesnt mean a thing. But damn, how pathetic can some people's lives be?

My day was awesome. Most of my days are.
I'm actually just back from a walk with the wife. We got some great ice cream made by a local shop. Went for a swim, watched a movie with the kids.
Heck, most of my days are pretty great. That's why I can't understand people like that.
View Quote
Sounds like a good day to me.

It has been my experience that people that try to bring others down lead miserable lives, and just want others to be miserable too. Fuck the fuckin' fuckers. Thats my moto.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#35]
OP

the problem is the internet, really.

the world is full of people who are good, bad, and somewhere in the middle. but for the most part we coexist with each other in public so society moves along.

The problem with the internet, even on these boards is the anonymity you have and lack of face to face interaction.
people will often try to degrade you, or mess with you, because of that anonymity and that they know they can get away with it.

The kind of things you say in your head to yourself when you see people in public, that you dont say to them - because hopefully your parents raised you better than that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#36]
My grandma always told me some people are just mad at life.  Some people can't deal with their own inadequacies, so they try to cope by pointing out everyone else's shortcomings.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It has been my experience that people that try to bring others down lead miserable lives, and just want others to be miserable too. Fuck the fuckin' fuckers. Thats my moto.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It was.
Yesterday was pretty great too. I posted about it here. I took these three shooting (gratuitous pic):

Even better, my son was next to me shooting with his Winchester. After that we went out for dinner the two of us.

Before that was my son's birthday, we took him and his friends for dinner, they went to play ball after that. My wife and I took our youngest to see a movie (Valerian, sucks so bad)

So yes, pretty blessed. I suppose some people sense that and their shit blows up.

Quoted:
OP

the problem is the internet, really.

the world is full of people who are good, bad, and somewhere in the middle. but for the most part we coexist with each other in public so society moves along.

The problem with the internet, even on these boards is the anonymity you have and lack of face to face interaction.
people will often try to degrade you, or mess with you, because of that anonymity and that they know they can get away with it.

The kind of things you say in your head to yourself when you see people in public, that you dont say to them - because hopefully your parents raised you better than that.
You know, you're right. Its people you'd never even speak to in real life. You simply would never cross paths with them. I'm not some pathetic loser, dont frequent places pathetic losers frequent, dont hand around people like that either. yet the internet brings all of us together, and a pathetic loser feels he's at your level and should interact with you. Sometimes you dont know who's on the other side and mistakenly adress these people you'd never talk to if you had them face to face.
Over the years I've learned to just drop people like that in the ignore list and forget about it. You dont give a fuck about them or what they have to say, sure as hell dont read any of their posts, but they cant help themselves and follow you arent shitposting you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#38]
When I was young, I tried to be courteous, polite and friendly to everyone.  As I got older, I discovered that for some (a lot) of people, it just didn't matter.  They were going to be an ass regardless.

Now I'm just polite.  The rest has to be earned.

The other thing I've discovered, is that all the assholes really make the good people in my life shine like stars.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top