Posted: 8/22/2017 1:12:09 PM EDT
found this pic. made me lol because of the cartoon

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I see the same in the Asian community I'm with but ... the eldest women were born in the rice paddies and raised with poor quality food and medical treatment. I married my wife when she was 24 so she's seen good care since then. Children of Asian parents born and raised here are far bigger and healthier than any past relative.

My wife is 54 years old and is still in amazing shape and is a trophy wife compared to the women of my age I grew up with.

There's something in those Asian genes though ...
View Quote
Quoted For Truth.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#3]
One would think a former mod would know the rulez.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#4]
4, 2, 1, 3
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I love da Asian women... Except my GF's grandmother, she's kind of a bitch and pretty sure she's pissed her granddaughter is not only dating, but in love with a white guy. The ones who come to the US fairly young stay young looking much longer and better than American white women. My Gf's mom is in her  50's and looks fantastic! Just got an aftermarket set of tits too and is dating a guy younger then me lol.

I'm convinced granny and possibly granddad were VC or at least VC sympathizers, I've never gotten an explanation as to what her granddad did during the war.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#6]
At least they are not morbidly obese like many of the us women.

The old lady probably had a rough life, we all get old and crusty eventually 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top